• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

#1 Tickle model you’d like to session with?

FtTickleFan

Hey Everyvody.

I’m just curious I think this could be an interesting thread. Who is you #1 favorite tickle model who you’d like to tickle yourself? Now some reallly great ones who are very well known in the tickle community actually do travel and set up sessions (Bella Ink for example - who I have sessioned with and is well worth it!) - however a lot obviously don’t do sessions or even videos anymore. So I’m curious who is your absolute #1 pick??

For me I think it would have to be Samantha (most well known from tickle Abuse, also did some work for Tickle Central I believe). For my money she always seems unbelievably ticklish and always had incredible reactions. I’d definitely pay very good money to have a shot at her myself!!

What are your guys thought??

I almost connected with Alexis Grace in NYC. Still can't believe she's gone

Viviana, but i have to say Samantha is a damn good answer.

Taylor razz Sasha fox or Jamie Valentine

Love sashas reaction

Jamie is smoking hot and I love her voice and feet

Taylor is just perfect nice feet beautiful and she’s a mega tough Lee

I love Samantha as well. Audree Dupree, Maria from Absolute Tickling, Jasmine from Ticklish Montreal Models also come to mind. But , I always would say my number one choice would always be Baby from Paradise

Catherine Foxx

She's so epic! I had the best time! I've had a lot of great sessions, but that's my #1! As far as a wish/bucket list was always Dre Hazel or Brooke (TA), but both have retired unfortunately :(

I'm gonna go way back. Kristin Lea. Her feet were perfect and she had the best giggle.

Sasha Foxxx ! When I dream about tickling, she usually finds her way into my head

Awhile ago for me it was Dacy Lynn from Tickle Central. Cute as a button and somehow manages to wriggle free of her bondage once in awhile.

Taylor razz Sasha fox or Jamie Valentine

Love sashas reaction

Jamie is smoking hot and I love her voice and feet

Taylor is just perfect nice feet beautiful and she’s a mega tough Lee

So when someone is barely ticklish we now use "tough" to describe her?

Dorothy Laine as she is such a cute lee. Lily from tickling paradise as I always thought she had gorgeous feet and Eva from French tickling was really cute too.

Savannah from Simply Tickling, hands down!!! A close second though would be Catherine from Ticklish Girls.

Savannah from Simply Tickling, hands down!!! A close second though would be Catherine from Ticklish Girls.

I think everyone would like a crack at Savannah. Lol, though she was only around for a few years, she might be the sexiest tickle model that's ever been known to the community.

Mine is probably far less known. There is a tickle/bondage/pantyhose fetish site that is quite popular that operates out of western Massachusetts. It's 2 main sites are conversationpiece and qualitycontrol. They primarily work with amateur college girls from the area and they come and go like a revolving door. However, there have been many bombshells that have stuck around during the duration of time they were in college and some time after (some even went on to start their own sites). Anyone who is a fan of either site will know the 2 models I'm referring to here. I have a tie with 2 models I dream of tickling:

Gen and Helix Hart

Definitely Marylou from Tickle Room.

Luna Vera and lately Vika is also high on the list!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back