• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

mental illness and f/m tickling

areenactor

2nd Level Blue Feather
i will try to keep this brief, as if i don't it could become a tome!
about 7 weeks ago my wife had a nervous breakdown. i have come to know that she is one among thousands across the country that have had emotional break downs in the last few months. a result of covid lock down.

around the same time she became much more amorous. and insistent.
i discussed this with her doctors and therapist, and they said as long as she was initiating, that it would be fine, just not to push her into anything. ha! no problem there!

her skills as a ler have always been very respectable, and she has delighted in making me laugh and beg on a regular basis.
well, those efforts are nothing compared to what she has been doing to me for the last 6 weeks or so. her technique and delivery have gone to a level i couldn't imagine! our sex/tickle life have been remarkable.

i asked the psychiatrist again if it is ok to engage in in sex play, and she said yes.

and now for the last week she has changed. she has not touched me at all, and her condition has worsened. she is refusing her prescribed medications, and doesn't want therapy. the doctors know and have only said they can't make her. neither can i.

tickle/sex be damned, i am worried about her. i want her happy and whole again. i love her.

Try advice section. People here will be reading this with their dick in their hand

I hope she is doing much better these days. And that's without my dick in my hand.

I hope she is doing much better these days. And that's without my dick in my hand.

sadly no. since i first posted this thread we haven't had relations, and she literally fights going to see a psychiatrist and psychologist.

steve

Good luck, bud; tickling be damned, I just hope your wife gets the help she needs.

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

i will try to keep this brief, as if i don't it could become a tome!
about 7 weeks ago my wife had a nervous breakdown. i have come to know that she is one among thousands across the country that have had emotional break downs in the last few months. a result of covid lock down.

around the same time she became much more amorous. and insistent.
i discussed this with her doctors and therapist, and they said as long as she was initiating, that it would be fine, just not to push her into anything. ha! no problem there!

her skills as a ler have always been very respectable, and she has delighted in making me laugh and beg on a regular basis.
well, those efforts are nothing compared to what she has been doing to me for the last 6 weeks or so. her technique and delivery have gone to a level i couldn't imagine! our sex/tickle life have been remarkable.

i asked the psychiatrist again if it is ok to engage in in sex play, and she said yes.

and now for the last week she has changed. she has not touched me at all, and her condition has worsened. she is refusing her prescribed medications, and doesn't want therapy. the doctors know and have only said they can't make her. neither can i.

tickle/sex be damned, i am worried about her. i want her happy and whole again. i love her.

Tickling or no Tickling, as someone who's struggled with depression and mental illness I pray for a speedy recovery for your wife.

Good luck to you. If she's not interested in seeing an individual therapist, maybe she'd be open to going to a group? I really hope she gets the care she needs.

Without even considering tickling, depression is horrible! I sincerely hope she pulls through this for both of your peace of mind.

I would also suggest looking into maybe some hotlines. She might find those are less personal and invasive, and you also might be able to find some groups that actually support people who are dealing with people going through depression and such.

I would also suggest looking into maybe some hotlines. She might find those are less personal and invasive, and you also might be able to find some groups that actually support people who are dealing with people going through depression and such.
Exactly this &#55357;&#56390; also does she have like a best friend, that's not you, she confides in and highly respects? Some she might actually listen to. I have a friend that is dealing with almost the same situation with his wife, no matter what he says to her....it's total bullshit because it came out of his mouth, however If I were to tell her the same exact thing, she believes it to be the gospel. I have no idea why tho. So if your wife has one of those kinds of friends, maybe she might listen to them if they ask her to get back to her Dr appointments, and take her meds. Just throwing it out there.

my wife ended up being hospitalized in may. inpatient for 12 days. she HATED group therapy, which is all they did. she was put on new meds which seemed to really help! that didn't last long.
my regular dr. wants me to take xanax and zoloft. i find bourbon to be better.

steve

Exactly this �� also does she have like a best friend, that's not you, she confides in and highly respects? Some she might actually listen to. I have a friend that is dealing with almost the same situation with his wife, no matter what he says to her....it's total bullshit because it came out of his mouth, however If I were to tell her the same exact thing, she believes it to be the gospel. I have no idea why tho. So if your wife has one of those kinds of friends, maybe she might listen to them if they ask her to get back to her Dr appointments, and take her meds. Just throwing it out there.

she listens to our youngest daughter, who came to visit last week. my daughter is a gem, she found a psychiatrist and psychologist willing to treat my wife. getting her to the shrink was a battle, but once with the dr. it went well! i like this dr. the therapist was a phone session, but in the future will be in person. my wife went back to texas with my daughter till the 7th of july, for a change of scenery and to give me a break.

steve

What about the techniques?

Yes, I'm sorry, hope she gets better etc.

But what about the techniques?

Good deal, I can imagine a break and change of scenery will do u both some good. With some good quality time spent, Your daughter can most likely work some magic with the situation. Hopefully! I'll be praying for the greatest of outcomes.

she listens to our youngest daughter, who came to visit last week. my daughter is a gem, she found a psychiatrist and psychologist willing to treat my wife. getting her to the shrink was a battle, but once with the dr. it went well! i like this dr. the therapist was a phone session, but in the future will be in person. my wife went back to texas with my daughter till the 7th of july, for a change of scenery and to give me a break.

steve

Glad to hear this. I would be careful about turning to the bourbon though. In a way, you not taking the doctor prescribed medicine is the same as your wife not taking hers.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back