• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Dahlia’s First Tickle Session Pt II

Straps&Laughter

Verified
To start at the beginning, Part I of this story can be found here!

The Recap

We’re one minute, fifteen seconds into Dahlia’s first restrained tickling.

She’s Dalhia is 34 with red hair, ivory white skin, and covered in a galaxy of freckles. She's 5'7", 150 pounds, with an athletic body and green eyes. Her bra is a 34B and she wears Size 8.5 sneakers… and she is insanely ticklish.

She’s stretched across the bed in a straight line, hands together over her head, feet together hanging just over the edge. I’m straddling her hips to pin them to the mattress.

I can already tell with 13 minutes left, this stunning redhead is way over her head, but I still can’t help cranking up her anticipation. “I am playing sooo nice… do you understand how bad it’s going to get?”

My fingers just barely squeeze at her sides as she tries to answer, so her single syllable takes on that sexy strained tone as she tries without success to twist way. “NooOO!”

“You’re about to.” I grin down at her.

The Exploration Continues

Pop-pop. Two more buttons are free and I peel the hem of the shirt back further, baring her sternum in the center and her bottom two ribs on either side. Beside me on the bed is a black feather set aside for the occasion, and I drag the blade-edge of it across her stomach halfway between her navel and her panties. Her stomach tenses and relaxes, only to lock tight again with the smallest of arches as I do it again.

“Ohhh… you’re feather sensitive, aren’t you?”

“Uh-uhm!” she half-disagrees, half grunts, but I don’t miss the flinch as the tip grazes her side before losing contact with her skin. “Nope!”

“Yeah?” I trace that spot on her side again. “A little?”

“Nope! No!” she replies, and I can hear her resolve breaking down with each protest – she knows she can’t hold it in, and she knows that I know.

I flip the feather over and trace the quill cross her side just once, then drag the soft edge right along the waistband of her panties, and the giggles start. They’re feverish, like she wants to stop them and cant, and knowing she can’t makes her giggle even more.

Immediately, unbidden, a ‘please’ escapes the lips she can’t keep closed to stop her laughter – or, it might have been a please, or a wait, but it’s garbled by her bubbling giggles and the she’s squirming her shoulders as the only part of her body that can move.

“What’s that?” I tease her as the feather keeps moving.

“Nnnnnhhh…” she gurgles and twists, trying to escape it. “Stsss….”

It’s my very first begging from the woman of my dreams, who I have dreamt of having just like this for years. My pulse is rushing and I’m so turned on it aches, and I almost abandon exploring her. I almost rip the shirt open and send buttons flying everywhere, yank her panties down to her bound ankles, and commence ravaging her. It’s that intoxicating.

But… I can’t. In case she never lets me do this again, I need to enjoy and experience and remember every touch and reaction and sound and feeling.

So instead, I crawl over her to check in. “How’re you doing?”

“I’m okay,” she replies, nodding as she says it to give me two kinds of continued consent.

I just made her beg, even though just a little bit… and she wants to keep going.

I kiss her and sit up, so her thighs are pinned. “Good… I’m glad you’re okay.”

All ten fingers attack her sides and this time there’s no resistance, no holding back – whatever she was trying to contain her reactions in, I just chucked it against the wall. Her laughter is immediate, desperate, and perfect. For the next twenty seconds my fingertips caress, squeeze, and exlore her stomach and sides. She’s pulling on her arms, trying desperately to get them down, and her legs are doing that spasm-kick thing that ticklees do when their ankles are tied together, the thing that drives a tickler crazy. Watching her lose it for me erases any chance of her session ending early – I am drunk on her writhing and high on her laughter.

She two minutes in, and she has become the best ticklee I have ever had under my fingers. She. Is. Absolutely. Fucked.

“That’s not fair!” she pleads, and as I touch her bottom rib on each side she squeals, “stop – please!”

I do, but not because she begged… just because I like working up to the really intense spots, and I could tell that her ribs were going to get some amazing reactions. Instead I slide down her legs, trapping her shins between my thighs and under my weight.

“Nooo…” She takes the first second to catch her breath and then lifts her head to watch me, trying to figure out what new hell I have in store for her.

“What?” I ask – I love asking ticklees what ‘no’ means, or when they say ‘wait’, what I’m waiting for.

She starts talking before she stops giggling and the first part is a string of jumbled consonants that breaks into… “ngrishggggf nothing! No, nothing nrrrrhhh…”

And then my fingers make claws over her kneecaps, graze them… and she loses it. Knees scissoring up and down, anything to not have my fingers on them. Hips bucking up and down in this insanely hot rhythm that makes my head swim just remembering. Her elbows pull in like she’s trying to do a sit-up but her hands won’t let her, and her shoulders thrash side to side as her head bounces and she laughs uncontrollably. It’s only ten seconds, but I am certain it is ten seconds of the worst tickling she has ever experienced.

I crawl over her to check in again, because I’m sure she’s smoked. Altruistically, I adore her and want to make sure she at least isn’t hating the session. Also, I very much want to sleep with her after the scene and before she got herself tied up she was on board with that, but making her first ticklish scene pure hell could get in the way of that. I don’t want to end the scene, but better to take a break if she needs one and see about continuing later.

“You alright?” I ask again.

“Uh-hmm.” She’s out of breath and that feels positive but isn’t quite a yes.

“Are you ready for more?” Here it comes. She’s going to say no.

Instead, she lets out the sexiest conflicted whimper – if you’ve ever tickled someone who loves it but can’t take it, you know the one – and says again, “Mm-hmm…”

Holy fuck.
Seriously?
Yes.

I switch back to the feather – if she’s up for more giggling and writhing, I’m more than happy to tone it down again for a second to let her. Straddling her shins again, I place the tip of it between her knees and glide it slowly up, in contact with the insides of both of her knees, until it reaches her panties. There are no words better than “sensual” and “seductive” for the way she moved in response. It’s seared into my memory. I traced the feather out along that crease where thigh and hip join, and then flipped it over to trace the quill-end through there, and her hips spasmed in immediate reaction.

“Yeah?” I ask, and I can hear my own delight in my voice.

“Noo…” She’s found her word for every question I ask, and I’m addicted to it.

Her knees are flexed in front of me, a couple inches between them and the mattress, so I drop the feather and slide my fingers behind them and make that flickering-caress tickle.

“Nuhhhh…. Nnn… nononononono…” it comes spilling out of her as her legs start shaking.

“No what?” I ask.

She gasps and in a moment of herculean effort, manages to suppress her giggles in a closed-mouth moan, and then – I swear to fucking god, she says, “they’re not that ticklish.”

She has no idea that she’s playing into everything I want. The places that make her helpless, the way she moves and sounds, her fight to regain control and make me work for it… it’s insane that this is her first experience with a tickling kink, and she’s just naturally perfect.

“Oh yeah?” I bet she can hear that I’ve accepted her challenge as my hands slip from under her knees to scribble across the tops of her kneecaps again. “This isn’t bad at all?”

“Mmm-mm! Nope!” she fights out through her giggles.

“How about here?” I use one hand to make a claw over her thigh, two inches above her knee, and linger just long enough for her to realize what I’m about to do before squeezing it.

“StuhhgggggOH GOD, NO!” she cries out as I squeeze, that genuine ticklish panic lacing through her voice.

I hope you've enjoyed the second installment. Dahlia isn't a member of the TMF (yet), but knows where to find it and enjoys reading the comments. She enjoys sharing through me, so much so that she's allowed me to share a photo from this section of the scene. Let me know when you're ready for what happens next!

20210303_164504.jpg

Dammmmmm that was one hot fucking story dude

I love your description of how you tickled her and her reaction as well 10/10

Very skilled writer and tickler and your Lee is just perfect

Look forward to reading more of your stuff on here dude really do

Awesome! Thanks for sharing! Enjoyed reading it very much!

And thanks for the wonderful photo too! Dahlia is a stunning beautiful and pretty cool lady! :)

Looking forward what happens next! :D

Dammmmmm that was one hot fucking story dude

I love your description of how you tickled her and her reaction as well 10/10

Very skilled writer and tickler and your Lee is just perfect

Look forward to reading more of your stuff on here dude really do

Thanks, Solestroker88! I'll work on Part III between other projects and share it soon(ish). Just wait until I get to her feet!

Awesome! Thanks for sharing! Enjoyed reading it very much!

And thanks for the wonderful photo too! Dahlia is a stunning beautiful and pretty cool lady! :)

Looking forward what happens next! :D

I don't even have words for how perfect she is — as a woman, a physical beauty, and a ticklee. I'm glad you liked the story!

Nice story! Have you tickled her in other bondage position too? (Spread-eagled and face-up)

Nice story! Have you tickled her in other bondage position too? (Spread-eagled and face-up)

I have - she's discovering she loves being tied, so we've done a few different positions - hogtied, spread-eagle on her back, and (one of my personal favorites) with a wooden bar behind her back and her forearms lashed to it securely. She has a few new, unbearable experiences coming up soon, but since she reads the comments, I'm not going to put them here just yet!

I see. Is her soles feather-ticklish too? :) Have you tried the soft part of the feather on her feet? Was she able to resist? :)

I have - she's discovering she loves being tied, so we've done a few different positions - hogtied, spread-eagle on her back, and (one of my personal favorites) with a wooden bar behind her back and her forearms lashed to it securely. She has a few new, unbearable experiences coming up soon, but since she reads the comments, I'm not going to put them here just yet!

You know, going back through my memory and my videos of her, I don't think I've ever specifically tried that.

1) I'm not really much of a "foot guy", and
2) Only 1 on 15 (or so) people I have played with are actually responsive to feathers at all, so it rarely comes into use after some initial exploring/warm-up

What I will say (for you, and any foot-focused ticklers) is that her feet are incredibly ticklish - easily one of her worst three spots. She's also the only woman I've personally met who can actually tickle herself - but more on that in a future story.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back