• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

ECW Francine

INDUCER

TMF Poster
This seemed familiar when I came across it, so if this has been posted here already, a thousand pardons, as I tried to search this board for it before I posted here with no luck.

I came across an old Q&A on former ECW wrestler Francine's website, www.foreverfrancine.com and read this interesting response to a fan's e-mail:

Q: Hey Francine,I was just wondering are you ticklish, and if so, where? Your biggest fan Chris.

A: "Yes Chris I am very ticklish! In fact I really don't like to be tickled because I usually can't take it! I am very ticklish under my arms and my feet. Also my rib area. Actually everywhere! But I do like getting my back tickled lightly. It's relaxing and very sexy." ~~

Last edited:
DarkKnight had contacted Francine's manager some time back. He paid a fee, and recieved pics of Francine's feet, some of which had a finger tickling them. Francine wrote DK a note saying "It tickled". After this, I contacted Francine's management and offered a LARGE amount of money for her to participate in a video shoot. Unfortunately they were not receptive.
Francine hasn't worked for a big federation in a while. Perhaps a few years from now she might be more receptive to my offer.

Thanks for the mention Wall$treet.
I still can't believe she turned you down, it would have been so hot to see.

But like you said, she may break down oneday.. till then... we wait. :)

DK

I remember francine, back in ECW she managed Justin Credelbe. But I want to know if Terri's feet are ticklish :D

Hey guys,

WallStreet, keep working on her buddy you'll wear her down soon then you'll be able to tickle her silly.

Yeah,Francine she was a hottie.I always liked that poster they showed of her during the ECW shows the one in the bikini.Well,if she can't get back into wrestling she could always be a stripper.She did have nice feet though:upsidedow :upsidedow :upsidedow

:atom: Close the door,will you:atom:

I'll agree with kahoshiden, I'm interested to know if terri's feet are ticklish, she has really nice feet, too bad the rest of her is all skin and bones. As for wrestling women I've always been a big lita fan, I saw her live at a Fozzy concert, goddamn is she hot. I'd love to get a chance to tickle her.

kahoshiden: "I remember francine, back in ECW she managed Justin Credelbe. But I want to know if Terri's feet are ticklish."
$Tickletorturer: "I'll agree with kahoshiden, I'm interested to know if terri's feet are ticklish".

Her feet are ticklish, by her own admission. Read what it says in my post up top.

Francine :)

Hey, just found this place, very nice!
I have been following Francine's carrer since she started in 1994. She is one of the only wrestling divas that cater to foot fetish guys. Right now on ebay she has a auction up for a pair of her worn shoes from an ECW ppv and you also get a bunch of feet polaroids along with it. She also sells individual feet polaroids on her site www.foreverfrancine.com
to which I have ordered and they are very nice!
She is currently working for MLW (Major League Wrestling) which is seen on the Sunshine Network (I'm told anyone with a satalight dish can view it). She manages barefoot so there are a ton of foot shots on the show. She is doing Wrestlecon next weekend in Texas and will be taping for MLW the following Friday. She also just did a commercial for the MLW t-shirt in which she was naked and barefoot. Very nice. Check out her site for more details along with the hottest pic of her ever taken: her new 8x10 in the merchandise section.
Hope this info helps. She is my all time favorite wrestling woman!

Welcome to the TMF, and congratulations on your first post, PTL! :D
Enjoy yourself here, it is a lot of fun.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back