• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Here my list from my memories any tickling mention ect

Solestroker88

TMF Master
Stacey Burke American sex just found out that’s who it was (realy want to find this )

Tmnt we all know about that one

Sabrina the teenage witch Harvey gets feet done by principal on some sort
Of lesson and her aunt gets her sides tortured with a drill and feaTher

Blue Peter the guy on the stocks and am sure if I remember right there was al sorts of tickle talk in a real old one that started from toe wrestling event

Living tv (mega old school) random advert with just a foot a feather duster

Bash street kids the head teacher gets his feet attacked for trying to hide his teeth from the class

Hope
And faith -Kelly dressed as Santa omg loved that one

Some mega old cartoon when these midget mobsters tickel this old lady all over

Jackie chan the big dude can’t rember he’s name gets his feet a tickling from some monkey the scene it’s self would have been perfect for me if the mo key had done it to a female

Will add to this if a can think of any more

Mention of the Bash Street Kids in the first post reminded me of a comic from my youth. One of the regular characters was a teacher who always dressed in a suit of armour. I think it must have been either the 'Dandy' or the 'Beano'.

The ruffian kids in the teacher's class were obsessed with finding out what their teacher looked like beneath the armour and each week the storyline featured the latest scheme they'd dreamt up to find out.

The only episode I can actually recall featured a school trip out to sea on an open boat. At one point the teacher (in full armour, as ever) is on deck giving orders when a flying fish suddenly leaps out of the sea and disappears down the open visor of his helmet.

The next comic frame I will never forget as long as I live. The fish is now wriggling and flapping down inside the teacher's armour and it's tickling him half to death. We see him writhing around on the deck and laughing like crazy while frantically clawing at his armour. I think the speech bubble read something like “HA-HA-HA-HA! HEE-HEE-HEE! IT TICKLES! GET IT OUT!”

The pupils are all riveted to the scene as they watch – all hoping desperately to see their teacher rip off his armour to stop the tickling. Alas, in the next frame, the fish has jumped back out of the teacher's armour leaving him lying on the deck of the boat gasping and panting with relief.

I think this comic scene was responsible, in part, for fuelling what was, even at that young age, an absolute fascination with tickling, and in particular non-consensual tickling and humiliation of dominant authority figures such as teachers!

The Adam Ant scene is on YouTube. Poor quality, and I don't want to link ot here because I can't tell how old the gal in the scene is, but you can search for Adam Ant Ghost Train interviews 1990 and you'll find it.

Sabina Scott’s feet being tickled by Emu on ITV breakfast time.
Adam Ant tickling a kid’s presenter feet while in medieval stocks. Saturday morning ( can’t remember the show.

I've seen the Adam Ant scene but I'm curious about that first one. Wonder if anyone has it?

There's a commercial that I vividly remember, but haven't seen it anywhere. I believe it was Stanley Steamer from the mid 90's, it's a shot of a brunette mom in a blue shirt laying on the carpet because it's so clean, and as the commercial closes out, her kids run up and start tickling her upper body.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back