• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Tickle Cartel Chapter 12: Prep Week, Day 2, Part 4 (F/F, upper body)

midrifftickler

TMF Expert
Here is Part 4 of Chapter 12 of The Tickle Cartel. I hope you enjoy it! Please let me know what you think, and thank you for reading!

All Tickle Cartel Chapters

Previous Chapter
Chapter 12: Prep Week, Day 2, Part 3

“I actually do have another question for you,” Jen announced. “You seem to know a lot about Transporters, and I’m wondering how a servant came across all that information? I guess I figured that since you’re a servant, people wouldn’t think to share that kind of information with you.”

“You’re correct,” Diana addressed the second part of Jen’s statement before answering the question. “I rarely hear anything about Transporters anymore. I know so much about Transporters because I used to be one.”

“What?” Jen was shocked. “You were a Transporter? How? What? How did you become Queen Mistress Heather’s servant?”

“Well,” Diana sighed, “a few years ago, a mission went wrong. I’m assuming that you’ve been introduced to the different types of Transporters, so I can tell you that I was a Tester. My job was to supervise the tickling of tickle slaves on their way back to the Tickle Cartel. You probably remember this, not that it is good, but I was one of the Testers who would take the tickle slave from the main ship to my ship and then lock them in a tickle machine for the ride back. When we got back, my partner and I would take the tickle slaves to the Tickle Slave Training Academy, which, at the time, was run by Queen Mistress Heather. Back then, she was still the Tickle Mistress there. But as I said earlier, one trip went wrong. One of the tickle slaves in our group, I still remember that her name was Dawn, must have loved being tickled.” Everything in that last sentence sounded like the Dawn Jen had met at Tummy Paradise, and the image of Dawn filled Jen’s mind. She managed to hold her reaction to a blink, not wanting to betray someone that she wanted to meet up with again to Diana. “She must have been only eighteen, and she had an extraordinarily ticklish outie bellybutton. When we got ready to get her out, we had been told by the machine that she was broken. Apparently, it was not as advanced as the machines being used today, because it took her lack of protesting as brokenness.”

“Yeah, that’s not necessarily true; my machine did the same thing,” Jen jumped in with a contradiction, eager to get something else on her mind than Dawn.

“Hmm, I thought they would have fixed that, but I guess not,” Diana replied. “Anyway, since we thought Dawn was well broken, my partner went down to get her out of the machine and tie her up so we could take her to the training academy. I did not witness it, but my partner later told me that when the door to the machine opened up, Dawn immediately began tickling her bare belly. Unlike me, the tummy was my partner’s most ticklish spot, and she had almost no resistance, so she crumbled. Dawn continued tickling her until I heard her screams and rushed down to help. However, Dawn caught me, and, proving that she was not broken at all, tossed me in the tickle machine that had held her for several days. Our former tickle slave shut and locked the door, and I heard her interrogating my partner while I demanded to be let out. I know that this is fixed now, but back when this happened, the tickle machine did not recognize voices, so it did not know that I was a Transporter, not a tickle slave. Following a little bit more laughter, Dawn’s interrogation paid off, and when she turned the tickle machine on, it went after my belly with all its tools. Our tickle slave then ran away, leaving my partner tied up and exhausted on the ground near my tickle machine. Eventually, someone from the Tickle Slave Training Academy figured out that we were missing, and they came to free us. We brought the other two tickle slaves, who had not been freed, to Tickle Mistress Heather and explained what had happened. Although she liked us, there was no escaping the consequences for letting a tickle slave get away, so my partner and I became tickle slaves to pay for our mistake. We gave a detailed description of Dawn to the Tickle Mistress, and she promised that we would be let go if they found Dawn, but days, weeks, and months passed by with no such result. Tickle Mistress Heather tried to keep my partner and me from receiving extra tickle torture, since tickle slaves generally torment former Transporters, by frequently calling us in for specialized sessions. However, my partner was far too ticklish and too easy a catch, and, being the target of both other slaves and the slave trainers, she was broken very quickly and accepted her fate as a tickle slave easily. My sessions with Tickle Mistress Heather became more and more frequent after this to keep the other tickle slaves away from my feet, but the regular ticklings were wearing me down. Around a year after Dawn escaped, Tickle Mistress Heather became Queen Mistress Heather, and she had Tickle Mistress Wendy send me to her tickle slave harem before buying me as a permanent servant. And that’s the long story of how I became Queen Mistress Heather’s servant after starting out as a Transporter.”

“Wow,” was all Jen could think of as a response. “That’s… that’s a lot of change.”

“Yes, and while I am still mad at Dawn for making me go through all that, I’m glad that it didn’t turn out worse,” Diana proclaimed. “I haven’t seen my partner since she was taken to the auction, but I’m sure her tummy is getting loads of tickling now. Was there any particular reason you wanted to know why I know so much about Transporters?”

“I was just curious,” Jen worked hard to compose herself after Diana mentioned Dawn again, and her answer came out cleanly. “That was all.” Jen took another sip of water before looking up at the clock again. “Hey, it’s only 2:20 now; do you think we have time for another tickle fight?”

“I thought you’d never ask,” Diana smiled, not wishing to continue talking about her transition into tickle slavery. “And I’m perfectly ready to try and take you down again.”

“Not if I can take you down first, and this time, I count down,” Jen claimed the insignificant advantage of starting the tickle fight.

“Deal, but get ready to laugh afterwards,” Diana teased as the two tickle fighters moved into position.

“Ready, set, go!” Jen did not waste anytime starting the tickle fight and rushing the tickle tool pile. This time, with no distracting start, both tickle fighters reached the tool pile at the same time, and they each grabbed a duster and a paintbrush. Feathers began clashing with feathers as the two tried to tickle each other. With no one claiming any advantage, both of them jumped back and moved away from the tickle tool pile so no one would step on a bunch of tickly tools. In sync, Jen and Diana charged at each other, both striking with the dusters, only to get blocked by their opponent. Jen soon gained an advantage by attacking with her duster more aggressively, trying to get a feather on a tickle spot, forcing Diana to go on the defensive.

With her opponent backing up, Jen pressed her offensive, eventually going for the neck that had proved to be a good starting point the previous tickle fight. However, Diana was expecting this, and she ducked away from the duster, thrusting her own feathery tool at Jen’s bare belly. Jen attempted to use the paintbrush to block the tickle attack, but she was clearly unprepared for it, and feathers touched her ticklish torso. As Jen shrieked and pulled her own tickle tools in, Diana pressed her advantage, making feathers fly over any part of the ticklee’s midsection that her hand was not covering. Not even the duster brushing over Diana’s neck on its way back to Jen could disrupt the tickling; Diana simply let it get past and then grabbed the wrist with the hand holding her paintbrush. At this point, Jen could only back up so far, and her opponent took full advantage.

They walked, feathers constantly swiping over Jen’s stomach, back to a wall, and then Diana went for a finishing blow. Quickly, she lifted the arm that she held up to expose Jen’s right armpit, and then the duster targeted the exposed armpit. Already worn out a bit from all the tummy tickling, Jen was not thinking clearly, and her left arm went up to protect her armpit. Diana clamped Jen’s right arm over the duster when the ticklee’s left arm was near it, dropped the paintbrush in her left hand onto the ground, and grabbed Jen’s left wrist before lifting them both up enough to free the duster. Now in control, Diana targeted the bare belly in front of her, of course focusing on the bellybutton, and Jen had no chance. The ticklee laughed and wildly squirmed, trying with all her might to get her wrists free, but her tickler’s grip was firm and dusting precise, and Jen finally had to give in. Upon hearing the call for mercy, Diana released the duster and then Jen’s wrists, which dropped straight down to protect her stomach. “Ha, ha, I win again,” Diana bragged to an exhausted Jen. “Now, you’re going to get punished again.”

“AHAHA IHIHI GAHAHAVE IHIHIN!” Jen shrieked when her bare sides got poked. Diana initiated pre-punishment tickles as she forced Jen over to the little table in the room, wiggling her nails on the loser’s sides to make her move. Just before they reached the table, Diana stopped and pulled out a chair for Jen. She gave her ticklee some water before heading to put the tickle tools back. By the time Diana got back with water for herself, Jen’s head was starting to clear, and she looked accusingly at her former and future tickler, “Hey, we had rules for that tickle fight. After one person gave in, no tickling until the punishment. And you violated those rules.”

Diana thought for a minute and then looked at Jen sheepishly, “Yeah, I guess I did. Sorry, Jen.” She offered a submissive apologetic look, hoping that it would be enough to appease Jen.

However, Jen was not having any of it, “I think that since you violated the rules, you should get punished, too. Not as long as for losing the tickle fight, but I’d say five minutes.”

“Well, Jen, I almost hate to tell you this, but we won’t have time for both of our punishments today.” Upon hearing that Jen was not accepting her apologetic look, Diana had begun grinning. “We have less than twenty-five minutes, and you need to be punished.”

“Fine,” Jen accepted that time was running out, and Diana got a hopeful look. “But you’re not getting out of your punishment. You can tickle me now, and we can start out tomorrow with punishing you.”

“What? No, we have to start with a tickle fight; that’s what Queen Mistress Heather wants,” Diana protested as the two got up for Jen’s punishment.

“Relax; five minutes leaves plenty of time for a tickle fight,” Jen denied the deflection as she laid down on the rack. “We can even take a break after I punish you so that you’re ready for the tickle fight.”

“Rats,” Diana said under her breath before speaking up and saying, “Alright, we can do that. And now, for your punishment for losing. You’ve really earned this.” Diana did not bother with a blindfold, instead picking up an electric flosser and putting it right in Jen’s navel.

“AHAHAHAHA!” Jen screamed her laughter out as the very effective tickle tool targeted her tickle button. “SOHOHO TIHIHICKLY!” Instead of leaving the flosser at the bottom of Jen’s bellybutton, Diana moved it so that it touched every single wall of the ticklish innie. Although she truly enjoyed the tickles, Jen’s body forced her to thrash against the bondage holding her to the rack. Diana had tied Jen up very quickly and had not done a good job, and the ticklee was actually able to move a little to get away from the tickly flosser, although never enough to get off the table. As Jen swung side to side on the table, the tickler focused her efforts on keeping the flosser in that hyper-ticklish spot in the center of Jen’s midriff. The ticklee eventually exhausted herself enough that she could not keep trying to avoid the tickles, and soon after, Diana took the flosser away.

The servant helped her ticklee up and got her water before a staff member opened up the room and announced that their scheduled time was done. With help from Diana, Jen made her way up to the front desk. She asked the receptionist to call Rebecca and provided the number, and then Diana headed out. In a few minutes, Rebecca entered Gym Giggles and looked at a more recovered Jen. “Jen, let’s head out.” Jen and Rebecca made their way back out to the T cart, and Rebecca finally addressed Jen, “So, you must have lost at least the last tickle fight. You look exhausted.”

“I did, and I am,” Jen stated. “But I am curious as to what else we’ll be doing today?”

“Well, to start with, we’re heading back to my house,” Rebecca announced. “It’s my job to show you some of the things about living in the Tickle Cartel, and I’m very sure you’ll enjoy this one. Then, depending on how you’re feeling, we might head over to Tickle Island and see what we can do over there.”

“Sounds good,” Jen responded. “Would you happen to have… thanks.” Jen accepted the cold bottle of water from Rebecca. On the way back, the water gave energy to Jen, and Rebecca reminded her guest of the book she had brought. The drive back to Rebecca’s place went by in a blur as Jen read a decent part of a chapter of her book. When the host parked, the two got out and headed towards the entrance, Jen anticipating the next activity. As they walked into the apartment complex, Jen swore she could see Rebecca’s feet shifting nervously in her sandals.

Next Chapter
Chapter 12: Prep Week, Day 2, Part 5

Last edited:
What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back