• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Hell Ride at Scary Land - Amusement Park (F/M Tickling)

miayan

James, 27 year old handsome, 6’3” tall athlete was travelling to Scary Land – A new amusement park opened at Swarm Lake Crossroad. In Scary Land, all the rides have themes that are either scary or to inflict fear on one. James likes spooky things and always thought it would be fun have an amusement park like that. He was excited when Scary Land was opened to public and decided that he definitely have to visit.

James parked the car and went inside the Scary Land. The entrance to the park was lined with thick sticky cobwebs. There was small queue at the ticket booth and already he can hear people screaming at the top of their lungs. He saw few people exiting the park and was muttering ‘so scary, God I would never come here’. He paid for the tickets and decided to take the first ride – Leave the Land of Living. It was a ride where a person will be shut inside coffin and the coffin is thrown upside down in a circular motion. At first he thought it was a normal ride but turns out the coffin were filled with worms and flies that were crawling all over him. When the ride was over, he jumped out and tried to brush off the worms but it was all illusion. Most of the rides created accurate illusions to make someone believe that they are real. Each ride has its own horror and one can expect it as the names given to the ride. He went on to visit other rides – ‘twist your head backwards’, ‘jump and never comeback’.

Finally he came across one – ‘Hell Ride – Torture the Souls. The ride was inside a spooky building of 13 floors. It was under construction but anyways he thought to check-out the ride. He went inside to see two hallways, one was marked ‘A: Staff only’ and other was marked ‘B: Towards Hell Ride’. He waked down the hallway B to see a huge pit like setup under construction on the floor, kind of like trap door. The pit leads then to a slippery slide and he walked down the slide carefully to see a room where one needs to wait. The walls of the room were screens that displayed fire, giving the impression of hell. At the far end of the room, there was one big rusted Iron Gate with board ‘All souls will be tortured here onwards’. He opened the gate to see two guys (mid 50’s) standing on a lifted floor and arguing about some guy, who didn’t show up for the test run of the ride. He saw that the floor was connected to a rail line and kind of looked like a train station. They stopped talking, when they saw James standing and watching the rail.

‘Hey! You! What you think you are doing here? Can’t you see the board ‘Under Construction’?’ yelled a man wearing white shirt.

‘Ah! Sorry, I just wanted to explore what kind of ride this is’ said James.

‘Oh relax Carl, this is perfect. Look how he is eager to explore the ride, maybe we can use him’ said Max, wearing a black shirt. Carl nodded OK.

‘Listen boy, would you be interested to test this ride? Our usual test engineer backed out. We can pay you 1200 Dollars’ said Max.

‘Vow, Seriously? Sure, I can test it’

Max and Carl explained about the ride in detail. Like hell where souls are tortured for eternity, the ride gives a similar experience. One will be tied down to a stock so that he/she can’t escape the torture. Then the stock will be moved around the rail line to floors above. Each floor gives different torture and has several separate rooms to accommodate at least 20 people at a time. Workers dressed as demons will torment the people. Finally from the 13th floor, the stocks will slide through a pool of cold water. While Carl was talking to Stella through walkie-talkie, Max said that he will pay once James completes the entire ride.

‘You are sure about this right? Each floor will have real things and no illusion like other rides. First floor contains spider torture, live tiny spiders will crawl on your body…’ said Max.

‘Oh! Exciting, like the Fear show? Where contestants need to put their hands on jar full of spiders to take the key?’

‘Hmmm. Kind of… But here one will be tied up and can’t even move an inch’

‘Yeah, I’m Okay with that’

‘About floor 13 torture, I like to make it surprise for everyone’

Stella a gorgeous blonde wearing tight leather cat-woman suit came through the gates. James was instantly attracted to her. The weird thing was that she had horns on top of her head and was wearing a dark red sclera lens; she looked like a demon in sexy outfit. She said ‘Bring the stocks’ through her headphone. Suddenly the floor started vibrating and a detachable platform with puffy, dark grey leather arm chair came through the rail lines. James and others had to cover their ears, because of squeaking metal grinding noise made by the rolling tires of platform. The sound stopped when the platform stopped near a golden ‘X’ mark on the floor.

‘Carl, we need to fix this. Grease the lines, maybe?’ said Max.

The chair had black straps on the arms and in front of it was a pair of stocks. The straps and the leg holes were padded with the soft black fabric. Stella took the headphone dangling on her waist and asked James to put it on. She guided him to sit on the chair and quickly she fastened the straps around his wrists. She unlocked the stocks by pulling up a little metal latch and asked James to lift his legs and rest his ankles on the open leg holes. She then locked the stocks again and twisted the metal latch to ensure it is doubly locked. James had to bend his legs to fit the stocks on his ankles, as the chair was not built to hold tall guys. Also she pulled a strap from underneath the chair and fastened it across lower part of his abdomen.

‘OK. James, me and Carl will be in control room. You can hear our voices through that headphone. Stella will act as a demon to torture you on 13th floor’ said Max.

The three of them left the floor. In mind, James was super excited to be tortured by a gorgeous demon like Stella. After about 5 minutes, he heard Carl’s voice through headphone, ‘James the ride starts now’. With squeaky noise, the detachable platform moved inside a dark tunnel. There was no light and the ride was not smooth due to the tires was constantly getting stuck.

After some uplift motion, he reached first floor. The platform moved to first room and there was a golden engraving on the door ‘Itsy Bitsy Spider Dances all over you’. The door opened to reveal a small ill lit room with a Demon Brunette waiting for James. She wore tight red dress, a ram horn on her head and had black sclera lens on her eyes. She was holding a jar, which contains small harmless spiders. The platform detached the lock that was holding the chair with loud clicks and it went back out of the room. The demon opened the jar and unleashed the spiders all over James. He tried to stay calm as much as possible.

‘How do you feel James, Scary?’ asked Carl.

James was not able to answer as one spider was on his cheeks. He moved his head to brush it off, but the demon lady will put it back on his cheek. Both Carl and Max were observing James’s reactions through a camera in the room and were instructing the demon to put 3 more spiders on James’s face. After five minutes, they instructed her to remove spiders. She quickly whistled and all the spiders jumped back to the jar, like they are trained.

‘Oh my god, I wanted to scream but was afraid the spider might go inside my mouth’ said James.

‘Oh! So James, are you ready for next torture?’ asked Max.

‘Yes. Definitely’

The platform came back and reattached to chair. Before leaving the room, the demon kissed James on his lips. Each torture on the floor gave him heebie-jeebies and he was frustrated whenever Max was giving instructions to demon. Max was so mean and wanted to torture more, while Carl wanted to test the complete ride as soon as possible. James can hear Max keeps on shushing Carl, whenever he says ‘That’s enough, let’s move on’.

Finally he reached 13th floor. James was patient and eagerly waiting for Stella. ‘What kind of torture she is going to do?’ he silently mused. The platform moved to first room on the floor and there was a golden engraving on the door ‘House of Laughs’. The door opened to reveal a large well lit room with Stella waiting for James. The platform detached the lock that was holding the chair with loud clicks and it went back out of the room.

‘Hmmm. House of laughs. What does that mean?’ asked James.

‘Jason, all souls are tickle tortured here’ said Carl

‘Tickling? Oh! No man, I don’t like someone tickling me’

‘That’s the point right? No one likes getting tickled especially when tied up. So it makes the top level torture’ said Max grinning.

‘Ah! I don’t like this’

‘James, if you are uncomfortable with tickling, we can stop the ride now’ said Carl.

‘Oh! C’mon Carl. Ssssshhhh… Once we open the ride, everyone had to go through this. No skip or stop’ said Max.

James was frustrated and angry. He doesn’t like tickling and Max is determined to make him go through it. He can hear heated argument with Max and Carl on adding tickling as torture. It was clearly Max’s idea. Meanwhile Stella was smiling and asked him ‘Are you ticklish? Is that why you are afraid?’

A chill went down on James’s body when Stella asked about how ticklish he is. He didn’t expect this type of torture, especially from demon Stella.

‘May be, not sure’

Hearing the response from James, Max once again shushed Carl to keep quiet.

‘Stella, could you remove James’s shoes?’ said Max.

‘Why are you removing my shoes for?’ asked James.

‘Feet have more nerve endings, so it makes the number one ticklish spot on the body’ said Max.

Stella took a short stool and placed it near James’s feet, so that she can sit across his feet. She then pulled his Nike sneakers off from his foot to reveal silky black socks with golden line across the balls of his size 13 feet. James could see an evil grin on her lips.

‘Stella, just run your index finger on his right feet and left feet’ said Max.

Stella quickly brought her fingers down to his feet. James’s foot flinched slightly in anticipation. Very slowly, very gently, she started running her index finger back and forth on his socked feet from toes to heel. At first his foot jerked but her soft well-manicured nails on silky socks made his toes curl to stop her.

‘Tee-hee-hee-hee! Hee-hee-hee-hee-hee-hee! Stop that’ James began to softly giggle.

‘Draw some shapes on his instep and arch’ instructed Max.

Stella quickly started drawing circles on arches of each foot. James quickly gave up and started giggling more ‘hhha heee-stop it. Heeee stop please stop it’.

‘Start tickling his feet for one minute, now’ said Max.

On hearing that, Stella started tickling his feet with her fingers dancing across his arches. ‘PFFFFAhehehehehehehehehehehahahahaha!!’ James tugged involuntarily at his restraints, desperately trying to free his arms, to get his feet away from the fingers, but neither straps nor stocks yielded. He could only thrash as far as they would let him.

‘Tickle tickle tickle!’ Stella teased, giggling. ‘See? It’s not so bad, is it?’

‘Ahahahahahahahahaha!! Ihit’s tohohortuhuhure!! Ahahahaha stahahap!’ James started laughing hysterically.

‘Stella you can stop now. Reveal the tools’ said Max.

Stella stopped tickling and pressed a button on the floor. Quickly a table popped-up from the floor’s trap door. The top of the table have some structures to hold – tissue paper, feather, electric brush, pin wheel, baby oil and soft round brush with small round beads on the tip of each rubbery bristles.

‘Whoa…whoa…whoa, what the heck is this?’

‘It’s tickle torture. The tools will be used to give maximum tickling sensation’ said Max.

‘Don’t. No…no, you need to stop now’ said James.

‘OK. That’s enough! Stella, put back James shoes back on his feet’ instructed Carl.

‘Ah! Carrrrrl. You are no fun. The tools have to be used. How many times do I ha…’ Carl stopped Max and said ‘Not now. First, he is not out test engineer and second, this tool method is extreme’. And, once again they both started arguing like a married couple.

Meanwhile, Stella unlaced the shoes so that she can properly slid James’s socked feet inside the shoe. James was relieved that tickling was over. Judging by facial expression, James knew that Stella was disappointed in not able to tickle him further. With a sad face, she tied his shoe lace back and asked ‘um! How was it? Tickling…’

James was little bit embarrassed, ‘It was kind of weird but OK.’

Suddenly loud electronic noise was heard through the headphone and all the doors in the room were in locked mode. ‘Now look, what you have done! How many times, I told you not to bring coffee on control room. You never listen.’ said Max angrily.

‘I didn’t, someone left it there’ said Carl.

‘Um! Guys what happened?’ asked Stella.

‘While arguing, my hand slipped and I tumbled the coffee cup over the controls. Looks like, the mother board is fried. We have to manually override the ride to work’ said Max.

Both James and Stella looked at each other and were worried. She tried to open the door in which she came in and also the door James came in. Both doors were locked. Max and Carl were on call with some engineer to re-fix the ride but manually lifting the heavy mechanism will take some time. Max said ‘Well, what are you waiting for? The engineer needs help. Let’s go Carl’ and went outside to help the engineer.

‘Stella, James, we are really sorry. Looks like, you guys are trapped. We will try to open the exit door. But it will take some time, at least one hour’ said Carl.

‘One hour? Seriously?’ both Stella and James said in unison.

‘Stella, remove the straps and make James comfortable. Once we open the door, you guys can come down via lift used by staff. I’m going outside now. Will meet you guys in one hour’ said Carl and he left.

‘Oh! C’mon guys’ said James angrily. Stella removed her and James’s headphone. ‘Since the ride is still under construction, this happened. Usually it never happens and always the exit door is open when fail safe occurs’ Stella was trying to calm James down. She removed her horns and lens and tossed it across the room. James noticed her dark brown eyes and her smooth hair dangling all over her shoulder. She bent down and was above to remove the strap on James’s right hand, when she realized something and decided not to do it. She looked at James and he looked back confused. Her evil grin was enough to make sense what was about to happen.

‘No. Please don’t tickle me. Untie me now’

‘James, how are we supposed to spend one hour without doing anything? You are tied up and a girl can’t say no to tickle a tied up guy’. She went ahead and sat back on the stool.

‘No…no…please don’t…’ James stopped when he noticed Stella was unlacing his shoe lace.

‘C’mon James, don’t be jerk. You are extremely ticklish and I really love the way you laugh’

‘I can laugh for you hahaha…but don’t tickle me, please…’

‘Nah! I just like your laugh when I tickle you’. She slowly removed his shoes again and tossed it across the room. She quickly made tickling action on air to tease James, while he tried to curl his toes, pull his hands to free himself from the straps. With her left hand, she tightly holds the toes of James’s right feet and using right hand, she started tickling the arch of his socked feet again.

‘hahahaha hhehehehe pleaaaaase staaaap hahahahah’ she continued tickling and did the same to his left feet. Time to time she would tickle both of his feet, which made James to laugh more. ‘hahahahahhahahhh’. She then moved to the balls of his feet and heels. After tickling for some time, she used both her hands to tickle both arch and ball area of his feet. When his toes curled, it was difficult to tickle but his silky socks made her fingers slide smooth across the feet. James was laughing hysterically and tried to pull his legs but the straps held him tight to the chair.

She stopped tickling and moved to the tools table and she picked the goose feather, electric brush, pin wheel, round brush and baby oil. She placed all the tools down and sat on the tool. James guessed what was going to happen.

‘Pleaase. I beg you. Don’t use those things. Isn’t your bloody hand enough?’ James said angrily.

‘You never experienced any of this, so suck it up’

Stella used the tip of the feather to lightly scratch the arch and ball area. The new sensation made James giggle more ‘hehheh-aaahaa-stop-it’. But the laughter was not enough for her as he was able to handle it. She held his toes to stretch it backwards and using the feather tip, she started scratching the spaces in between the toes. ‘ooooohhaaaaahhaha heehehhehehe’ James can’t help himself now.

She took electric tooth brush to tickle the instep of James’s feet. The brush with rotating bristles and vibration was too much for poor James ‘hhehehhheee –hahhahahhahaha hoohehehehhehehe’ She continued the torture for some time and then she used pin-wheel to scratch his feet top to heels by applying good amount of pressure. Whenever the pin-wheel applied pressure on ball area, James laughed more.

Now she took the hair brush and rubbed the soft bristles across his arch. The sensation of all those bristles on his feet driven James to insane and he laughed more. She continuously used the brush to tickle both feet. After 30 minutes of tickle torture using the tools, she stopped and started to take of James socks off.
‘No…no… don’t take my socks off…no…’

Stella applied baby oil all over his feet and started tickling using her hands. She constantly used all tools in random order to tickle every inch of his feet. ‘hahahhahahhahah hehhehehehhhe hhahaahhahhaha ahahahahh staaaaaappppppp pleeeeeasssssssseeeeee’
By the time reached almost 1 hour, James was begging Stella to stop the tickle torture. ‘Please staaaap, staaaap’

‘Oh! You poor baby, looks like I have to stop’.

Suddenly the door’s unlocked and the platform came back to attach itself to the stocks. She quickly wiped the oil from his feet using tissue paper and placed his shoes and socks in between his thighs. James went down from 13th floor to a pool containing cold water and the momentum made the water to splash the water all over his body. At the end of ride, Stella was there to unstrap James from the chair and before unlocking the stocks, she quickly tickled his cold wet feet.

'hee-staaaap'

James jumped up from the chair and put his wet socks and shoes. Both Carl and Max came back, still arguing and gave James 1200 dollar and additional 1000 dollar for the ride fail safe trouble. He wanted to complain about Stella on how she utilized the 1 hour to tickle him. But he was embarrassed on the fact that the strong athlete like him is extremely ticklish and he knew Stella enjoyed it. Even though it was torture, he kind of liked it.

'So James, how was it?' asked Carl

'Good. Hope to see the ride to be open for everyone'

Stella winked at him and she was mouthing the words 'Next time, I will make you suffer more'

Shiver went down his body, but he is sure about not want to go through this again. He rolled his tongue on Stella and went on to enjoy the next ride.

Last edited:
Love it! In F/m tickling, when the woman appears to be excited, sexually, through tickling a dude, it is HOT! I liked the way she tickled him with the socks on, first, eventually moving on to his bare feet.

Love it! In F/m tickling, when the woman appears to be excited, sexually, through tickling a dude, it is HOT! I liked the way she tickled him with the socks on, first, eventually moving on to his bare feet.
Yes, I agree. Thank you.

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back