• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Best mainstream / celebrity tickling clip EVER?

Joker Jack

TMF Master
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qauIYjHPzss

I had reason to revisit the above clip recently whilst replying to another post. However, it got me thinking... Is it the best celebrity / mainstream tickle clip EVER?

Rod Hull was a slightly eccentric UK entertainer well known for pulling pranks on interviewers. He is now sadly deceased. Selina Scott was originally a journalist who turned TV presenter. She is absolutely and utterly gorgeous. This isn't just a quick tickle - it lasts the best part of 14 seconds. Selina is extremely ticklish on her feet - she actually admits "I can't stand it". Her reactions are an absolute dream. I have been around this site a good few years and seen a LOT of clips but I don't think I've ever seen a better one than this.

Howard Stern has a few hits.

There's also a clip of Hilary Duff and a guy tickling the feet of her sister. The down side, it's not Hilary being tickled, and there's music playing over the clip.

Paige(WWE) having her feet tickled by the fish pedicures and by her boyfriend.

Howard Stern has a few hits.

There's also a clip of Hilary Duff and a guy tickling the feet of her sister. The down side, it's not Hilary being tickled, and there's music playing over the clip.

Paige(WWE) having her feet tickled by the fish pedicures and by her boyfriend.

Maria Menounos on the tickle chair on Howard Stern breaks me everytime I see it. What a wonderful video ...

Love a lot of videos. To say one, I like the video in which Carolina Ravassa receives a surprise armpit tickle while doing a yoga movement ...

There are some videos from "Pânico" (a Brazilian show) that are here on TMF. Love them too. The videos with Merrell Twins, Federica Nargi being poked on her sides ...

Gala- The Beautiful

Still don’t get how this is a real thing that happened

I'd imagine if you're into puppets tickling stocking feet, then yeah this is definitely the best mainstream clip ever.

I’m slightly biased as this was THE clip that converted my nylon foot fetish into a tickling fetish, but I love the impromptu nature of it, her helplessness and frantic giggling. Consequently, it’s probably my favourite clip; I’m just glad it resurfaced a few years ago, as it was a thirty year plus wait to see it again!

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

In my opinion, the best ever are....
1. April O Neil (if that counts as mainstream)
2. Tres Irma's 50 (hope that's spelt right)
3. There was a BBC program where the presenter not sure who, it was from early 90's she is in stocks and the interviewee was a bald guy tickling her feet. I can't find the clip anywhere but it's brilliant.

I love this clip too. This is how I love to tickle, no with a puppet, but a surprise attack on the feet leavi g the person helpless in their Frits of giggles and laughter. What I would have given to be able to tickle Selina’s sticking feet!

3. There was a BBC program where the presenter not sure who, it was from early 90's she is in stocks and the interviewee was a bald guy tickling her feet. I can't find the clip anywhere but it's brilliant.

I think I know the clip you mean it was Adam Ant tickling the host of a Saturday morning kids show while she was sitting in stocks interviewing him. Can't remember the name of it but it was late 80s. There was a clip of it posted here a couple of years ago, but I dunno if its still here or not.

I think I know the clip you mean it was Adam Ant tickling the host of a Saturday morning kids show while she was sitting in stocks interviewing him. Can't remember the name of it but it was late 80s. There was a clip of it posted here a couple of years ago, but I dunno if its still here or not.

Thanks! That helped me find it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B91kukes6OY at about 1 minute in.

I always liked Sue Perkins vs. The Snail: https://www.youtube. com/watch?v=Uloi6EH96Sc

My main takeaway is that if a little snail tickled that much, how glorious it would be to see her get an actual tickle session in stocks.

The Skin Wars foot painting bit in the season 2 finale.

The reactions are great, and they range from flinching and complaining to holding their heads and punching the table to just totally losing it. And the pictures are all beautiful, too.

ngauntjsmith thank you so much, you absolute hero!!! And thank you TMF for bringing us all together!!&#55357;&#56833;&#55357;&#56833;

I always liked Sue Perkins vs. The Snail: https://www.youtube. com/watch?v=Uloi6EH96Sc

My main takeaway is that if a little snail tickled that much, how glorious it would be to see her get an actual tickle session in stocks.

I couldn't agree more! I'd forgotten about Sue and the snail! Her reactions are absolutely wonderful - she is REALLY getting tickled!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back