• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Booking Tickling Sessions for next year- a few questions

CapturedDoll

Verified
Firstly let me say serious inquiries only.

Do you want me to start doing Pro Tickling (Switch) Sessions? And should I start booking this far in advance? (For next March-?)

I know so many of you know me and want me... and I guess I just need a little encouragement as well to get out there when I'm ready to start doing it. I want this to go well. :)

:smilelove

Last edited:
ABSOLUTELY! You’ve been nothing but a good friend to me and I’d support 10/10 times.

I would absolutely love to do this with you. We have chatted here and there for a little while now, including a couple of phone calls so I would love the opportunity for a tickling session.

I’m in! But I’m in England. Bugger!

Best of luck with it, Doll, have fun and stay safe with it!

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

I’m in! But I’m in England. Bugger!

Best of luck with it, Doll, have fun and stay safe with it!

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

Thanks Smash! I'm sure I'll be making my way over there at some point. :)

I’m also genuinely half Scottish, if that helps improve matters...? (*hopeful shrug*)

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

Too bad your not in Florida? You planning a trip down here soon? For sone tickling sessions?

I think I may have to go and work from places like the Dominion in LA. etc :) And also the 1763 CLub in Atlanta. I really need to have the equipment to work with. :)

What a marvelous plan!

My sole (hehe) apprehension however is that there seems to be a pattern which gives the impression that though you are habitually brimming with ideas, many of them are somewhat impulsive and there is little in the way of putting those ideas into action. Bearing in mind how much time is between now and next year, I just don't feel in good conscious that there is a high probability of this plan being realized based on prior impetuous conduct.

Best of luck to you and may all your efforts yield a positive outcome.

What a marvelous plan!

My sole (hehe) apprehension however is that there seems to be a pattern which gives the impression that though you are habitually brimming with ideas, many of them are somewhat impulsive and there is little in the way of putting those ideas into action. Bearing in mind how much time is between now and next year, I just don't feel in good conscious that there is a high probability of this plan being realized based on prior impetuous conduct.

Best of luck to you and may all your efforts yield a positive outcome.

Ouch. Well I can't say you're wrong. I've had plenty of ideas that have just not worked out for one reason or another. And I always have spread myself very thin. with my activities.

But this is something I've wanted my whole life. And now I have a supportive partner.

Impetuous conduct? LOL

And btw: Feel free to ask me any quesitons you like. I'm a fairly open book. But don't think you can speak down to me like I'm a little girl.

I only mean that you move quickly and with passion where spreading the word about such an idea is concerned and perhaps there could be some benefit to keeping your cards close to the vest until you can be more certain. I don't mean to upset, but I do think it is significant information for potential clients to consider.

I certainly hope it all works out for the best - for you and everybody

I only mean that you move quickly and with passion where spreading the word about such an idea is concerned and perhaps there could be some benefit to keeping your cards close to the vest until you can be more certain. I don't mean to upset, but I do think it is significant information for potential clients to consider.

I certainly hope it all works out for the best - for you and everybody

Fair enough. Time will tell all.

You're top on my fantasy bucket list, so if I have to fly out South next year. I may have too.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back