• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Booking Tickling Sessions for next year- a few questions

If you ever found yourself in Ireland or the UK, I'd absolutely reach out to you. I could also show you where to get the best pint of Guinness - which I tend to keep super top secret ;) :)

I know a few people there now from the Community now as well. I'd absolutely love to. I'm part Irish! :)

CD- aren't we all part Irish?

Not me! My mother has a MAJOR hobby as a genealogist -- she's been researching our family history since 1988 -- and she informed me and my sister that we are almost full-blood Russian. (We're about 4% German.)

I find it rather amusing that I am almost full-blood Russian... and I really don't like vodka. Hm. Go figure.

My mother is SO MUCH INTO GENEALOGY that I remember her calling me some time during the summer of 2012: Adam! I just wanted to let you know that I've traced our family history all the way back to the year 1000!

I replied: That's great, Mom. I have a suggestion for you. Go to FedEx Office or Staples or Office Depot, and have them make a custom bumper sticker for you. It should say, in big, block letters, I WON GENEALOGY. Put it on your car, and go find a new hobby.

She laughed... and continued to dig for more relatives. She's obsessed, that woman...

So... I told myself that if I EVER got to know and had a session with CapturedDoll, I'd come back to this thread. And I did.

If you would like to read a review of my paid session with CapturedDoll, it's been posted in the True Tickling Stories section of the forum and on my blog. CAPTURED DOLL TICKLES SUNRISETICKLEE

Sometimes you have to just show the doubters and neigh sayers. &#55358;&#56631;&#55356;&#57342;*♀️ Oh and I also have some Irish on my side of my family. Have a great day!

Sunny

So... I told myself that if I EVER got to know and had a session with CapturedDoll, I'd come back to this thread. And I did.

If you would like to read a review of my paid session with CapturedDoll, it's been posted in the True Tickling Stories section of the forum and on my blog. CAPTURED DOLL TICKLES SUNRISETICKLEE

Sometimes you have to just show the doubters and neigh sayers. ����*♀️ Oh and I also have some Irish on my side of my family. Have a great day!

Sunny

Lol. I cant imagine anyone neighsaying or doubting about you posting anything

I love the idea of you two guys playing together. You’re two of my favorites so it was like a tickle team up movie we’ve all been clamoring for.

Sometimes you have to just show the doubters and neigh sayers. ����*♀️ Oh and I also have some Irish on my side of my family. Have a great day!

Sunny

I REALLY appreciate you taking the time to post this in this thread. Thank you so much Sunny!!!!!!!!! :)

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back