• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Booking Tickling Sessions for next year- a few questions

I've seen tons of posts where people want to have some sort of remote tickling machine. I can build that, but no one actually wants to pay for it. :)

Nice to meet you, Tormentor. Doll has told me a bit about your invention. Very interesting.

"White knight": misnomer or irony? Good times.

Well potential customers should take some of these replies with a grain of salt as they are coming from close friends and romantic partners.

If someone was trying to sell me a product and their husband or sister or cousin came out to endorse it, I'm not sure I would take their testimony to heart.

I look forward to hearing other reviews if and when things get rolling.

Well potential customers should take some of these replies with a grain of salt as they are coming from close friends and romantic partners.

If someone was trying to sell me a product and their husband or sister or cousin came out to endorse it, I'm not sure I would take their testimony to heart.

Well I never asked my Boyfriend or friends to reply here. They did that of there own accord.

If you ever make it to Vegas, I would love to! I've been listening to your audios for quite some time and have wondered what it would be like to be your victim!

You should really be careful about making false accusations that you can't back up. The reason I *am* a friend of Doll is because she's a good and genuine person. She answered the original accusations point-for-point so I'm not sure why the haters continue to hate. You're free NOT to sign up for her services, LOL.

Sound advice. My initial comment was made after another poster went beyond criticism into a personal insult. So I wouldn't characterize it as en endorsement. Trolling, though, will inspire a defense.

Not a friend, not a romantic partner, not a white knight. Just recognizing and applauding an outstanding creator of content and ideas, who I absolutely encourage to create more.

If you ever make it to Vegas, I would love to! I've been listening to your audios for quite some time and have wondered what it would be like to be your victim!

Actually yes I already know someone in Vegas that wants me to come out. So I'll be there! :)

Constructive criticism is one thing, but casting aspersions on someone's motives is uncalled for. Simply put, you don't know what you're talking about.

Doll has been in the fetish all her life, and active here for many years. She has produced tons of stories and audio content. She has been in business doing phone and Skype sessions for several years as well. So, she's done, and proven, quite a bit.

Yes, she gets a lot of ideas. An idea didn't work out? People were disappointed? Sorry, but that's life.

It's easy to sit back and criticize producers. Not so easy to produce.

Well said Mr. Feet. Exactly what I thought when I saw these posts. Give her a chance to see if it works out. Don't try to crush her dreams before she even has a chance to try. Things don't always work out the way we want them to. I have had many business ideas in my life that didn't work out and I had to change focus to something else. There are no guarantees in life no matter what we want to happen or the intentions we have for them. I for one hope this works for Doll. I support her 100% and give her lots of credit for even coming up with the idea, making this work is going to take time and serious thinking there are a lot of things to factor in to make this work.

Well said Mr. Feet. Exactly what I thought when I saw these posts. Give her a chance to see if it works out. Don't try to crush her dreams before she even has a chance to try. Things don't always work out the way we want them to. I have had many business ideas in my life that didn't work out and I had to change focus to something else. There are no guarantees in life no matter what we want to happen or the intentions we have for them. I for one hope this works for Doll. I support her 100% and give her lots of credit for even coming up with the idea, making this work is going to take time and serious thinking there are a lot of things to factor in to make this work.

Thank you plphpet!! Exactly!

This IS my dream. And I want it to work out so badly. Which is why I'm not rushing into this.

I've been talking to some people behind the scenes and they have given me some great tips. If anyone wants to send me more please pm me.

Hello, CapturedDoll. I am a fan of your posts and pictures.

I'm in metro Detroit, Michigan, but I frequently attend a major fetish event in Tampa Bay every August. I'm hoping you've heard of it. FetishCon is four days of marvelous fetish fun. The website for FetishCon describes the event as follows:

Hundreds of top bondage, fetish and adult models, vendors and exhibitors: clothing, latex, corsets, shoes, rope, toys and more, lectures, workshops and demonstrations, erotic art show, private dungeon space, exclusive Pervy Pool Party and wild after parties every night!

I've gone every year since 2013, with only two exceptions (and last year doesn't count, because FetishCon 2020 was cancelled entirely due to the coronavirus pandemic).

The reason I attend every year is because I am a fetish photographer and videographer. I own and operate Sterling Media, a photo/video company.

Now, I mention FetishCon to you because I think this event will likely be the closest I'll get to you (speaking geographically, of course) in the next year or so. (For the record, I will be in Las Vegas from May 1, 2021 to May 6, 2021.)

If I can convince you to attend, I would love to do a paid session with you. During that session, I would be interested in not only tickling you, CapturedDoll, but also getting photographs and video clips of your beautiful, ticklish body. (With your consent, of course...)

I am a legitimate professional photographer, and if you'd like, I'd be happy to share details about that with you in a private message.

I am completely serious about this. I will give copies of all pictures to you, and you would be free to share any or all of them here on TMF.

If you're interested in talking about this further, please send a private message to me. Thanks for your time.

-- Adam Sterling

How's this going? Figured it would be good to keep in peoples minds if there is real planning going on.

How's this going? Figured it would be good to keep in peoples minds if there is real planning going on.

Yes there is. But currently specific and fine tuned plans are happening with the people themselves.

I can say after doing research I will have to start small and take people willing to come to me in Tennessee or Georgia. (At a hotel/ Dungeon etc)

Yes there is. But currently specific and fine tuned plans are happening with the people themselves.

I can say after doing research I will have to start small and take people willing to come to me in Tennessee or Georgia. (At a hotel/ Dungeon etc)

I am nearby and would gladly be your guinea pig ;)

Will it evolve into you coming to oklahoma city? Do we need to talk about those options individually?

Will it evolve into you coming to oklahoma city? Do we need to talk about those options individually?

Yes I hope in time it will evolve into traveling further distances. But we can talk about it on a one on one. Write me at my inbox. :)

Right now, coming to Tennessee or Georgia is not likely.
I can get as close as St. Louis or Indianapolis, because I have a play partner in St. Louis, and Indy is a city along the drive from my current city of Detroit to St. Louis.
Would you be willing to come to St. Louis? Can you meet me halfway?

I can't say for sure right now because of how much travel costs. We'd have to figure it out together.

If you ever found yourself in Ireland or the UK, I'd absolutely reach out to you. I could also show you where to get the best pint of Guinness - which I tend to keep super top secret ;) :)

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back