• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Patch Test for "Tickling Demon King Army!"

HighLurker

Here's a game I found from a few years ago:
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ256405.html
RJ256405_img_main.jpg

I have been in the tickle community, although I am not active, I have been lurking within it for a few years now.
And with that I wanted to give something in return. But failed multiple times.

When I was translating "Tickling Slave Dealer-100 Days of Rebellion" and still plan to, but reasons (currently on hiatus)...
I browsed some of the old related works then found two other games and thought about translating them as well.
I saw that "Tickling Demon King Army" is relatively smaller and comparatively quicker to translate compared to 100 days of Rebellion.
I did some machine translations on some of the games and if the translation turns ok, I felt like sharing the patches once I polished them enough.
Then I realized that, What if? Just what if the patch and the game versions are different and incompatible to the current ones.
I would release them and none of them will ever work for anyone, so in the end I had wasted not only my time but everyone's time as well.
So I am performing some sorts of a test patch to see if the copy that I am working on is compatible to other copies.

Here's the patch for Demon Tickling Army (Keep in mind that it is not finished with some parts of the unpolished parts having situations of text going off screen, incorrect grammar, missing images due to unintentionally translating ingame asset names so you have to untranslate those parts as well etc...)
https://mega.nz/folder/1HBHSKST#2BPkm5I7NChZUqFcXIei2Q

As this is a mega upload there may come a time where the link will die. That should always be a given by now with all of the lost games from the golden ages or something.

So here's how to use the patch. In a 3 easy step instruction along with a wall ranting text.

Step 1. Download the entire folder named "Incomplete Patch" . It contains 4 items "Data", "Graphics", "Game.ini", and "Game.rvproj2"

Due to translation reasons, I had to decompress the "Game.rgss3a" of the original game. So this is why the Data and Graphics containing game files is out in the open.
So please... I beg of you. Please do not use the files and edit them as your own. (example taking the art character's feet bound in stocks and adding some random laughing person on top, below, or beside the stocks to make it look like they are the one being tickled, tickling etc... Then you post them on not well known sites or overseas sites hoping no one would notice. They confront you about it in English as you posted it with an English title, description, lore and everything then you reply in Spanish or Mexican hoping you throw them off your back with the language barrier.) It happened once and I am to blame. I feel like should have not messed and attempted translating anything in the first place. It probably will happen again, so I am trying to minimize some of the future damage through awareness or something idk I am pretty stupid.

Step 2. After reading the wall of text above. You have to transfer or copy the four files to the original game folder and click replace the original.
Keep a backup of the game just in case the patch fails and the game ends up broken forever.

Step 3. After the transfer or copying, you will need to delete the "Game.rgss.3a" file on the game folder. By default the game reads the assets like pictures, maps, and dialogues in this compressed file. And these are the original untranslated files of the game. by deleting them, you make the game to instead turn it's attention to the new transferred or copied files from the translation patch.

So I am here now because I need to know if this patch will actually work for others as well, otherwise id be wasting my time if I continue to translate this and 100 days of Rebellion leaving it on a hiatus status of some sorts.

Best regards, please forgive my crappy English, and sorry about the cringe rant, I feel like because I shared some images of the game, I am responsible for the plagiarism that occurred, leading to people not wanting to translate to avoid similar situations or worse. Plagiarism that if found out by the owners would result on overseas creators, their fans, and fellow tickle lovers judging and avoiding the English tickle community. You know, leading to a basic outer border tickle wars or something between nations or something.

I appreciate any feedbacks. And please focus on the game instead as this is a game thread after all.

Only a few things didn't translate. I think it was names of some monsters and a few options. But beyond that it mostly worked.

decent!
yeah except for the little combat bit at the beginning everything worked.
are you gonna post it here once you translate 100 days of rebellion?

I just wanna say that I love your Duck Soup quote! I don't know too many people who quote these movies :)
Hail Fredonia!

o link que você colocou está vazio no mega.nz, eu cliquei na pasta vazia.

as pastas estão vazia, eu sou brasileiro e não sei escrever em inglês, eu clico e não aparece nada jogar em japonês é difícil, eu não entendo esse idioma.

a imagem do jogo está serrilhada, o jogo não é completo, essa versão tem só 3 garotas para fazer cócegas. precisa melhorar o jogo.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back