• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Is anyone noticing something weird going on with Tklfrat.com?

solangeleichtle

TMF Poster
Lately whenever I visit the forum site, I have to log in every time I enter it and I never had to before unless I restart my computer and also it has the following text,

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead

and

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)

displayed multiple times. Also no one seems to have posted anything on there the past few days. Is there some sort of glitch happening or is the forum site shutting down? I hope not! Or is it just my computer?

No it's not just you I noticed the same thing yesterday, I hope things are ok and it's just a glitch the forum is having. I would hate it if the TMF was the only tickling forum to go to lol.

It's a bug. That first error message is about an incompatibility with the code versus the version of PHP they're using. My guess is that someone upgraded the backend and it caused issues.

Get in touch with them if you can; they may not have tested the rollout and noticed that things were broken.

Ok it looks like the forum site is working again. It also looks like they got a new look that looks kinda similar to this forum site with the blue theme. I don't know if the new look was the reason for the glitch or if they were forced to redesign while trying to fix it but either way, it looks like it's running again.

There's a resource usage issue we're trying to fix (somehow, I seem to do tech work all over the place, including there), and hopefully it'll be back today or tomorrow.

I tried signing up to the site..... couldn't get past the damned verification - can't make sense of anything they put up to verify I'm not a robot

I tried signing up to the site..... couldn't get past the damned verification - can't make sense of anything they put up to verify I'm not a robot

If you want to send me a PM I can try to help, but I may be slow to reply (I'm not online as much as I was).

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back