• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

From the Prison to the Dungeon (F/M & M/F ● Victorian Love Story ● Orgasm Denial)

zerit2002

TMF Master
From the Prison to the Dungeon (F/M & M/F ● Victorian Love Story ● Orgasm Denial)

Hi! I'd like to share my latest story :)
It's a two part, 20k+ words Victorian love story!
Enjoy! And leave a comment if you like it!

Synopsis:
Set in late Victorian England, this is the thrilling and ticklish tale of Edward Bailey and Princess Evelyn Blackwood. Edward is a handsome, feather ticklish thief. He was in prison with no prospects for the near future, when a vague, highly unexpected job offer presented him with a way out. Edward thought he was being hired to pleasure a rich, horny young woman; unfortunately, sex wasn’t quite what Princess Evelyn had in mind.

“I have a fascination with tickling, Edward. Always have. For years, I’ve been dreaming about having a handsome, extremely ticklish servant whom I can tickle to my heart's content. That’s going to be your job.”
-- Princess Evelyn Blackwood

Notes:
- This story has two parts. In the first half, Edward gets tickle-tortured. In the second part, the Princess is the one who gets tickled. The second part is quite sexual, featuring orgasm denial and tickle-sex.
- Special thanks to my friend FeatherTicklishFeet for his insights into feather sensitivity, which I used to make Edward's reactions as authentic as possible. The gorgeous soles depicted in the art below are his.

The Story:
https://www.deviantart.com/featherh...son-to-the-Dungeon-A-Tickling-Story-872589793

Support Art:
edward filter.pngticklerdraftsman's 2.jpgwhite cotton bloomers 2.pngDr. Macaura’s Pulsocon 2.jpg

Awesome story... amazing details and love the senario. Top Job mate.

I commented it already, but this was a real nice piece of erotic literature! I enjoyed it immensely!

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back