• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Endurance tv (uk I think )

Solestroker88

TMF Master
Anyone remember endurance tv a game show where contestants had to do crazy horrible challenges? I remember the first one they had there feet tickled at the begging with a brush while they had to eat alsorts of crazy bad stuff anyone else remember this ?

I've heard of this scene many times along with the UK Cruel Winter/Summer series tickling scenes. I've seen many ask about these scenes over the years but they have yet to surface online still.

Not what you are asking for but I remember A program called something like: "wudja cudja" briefly did similiar stuff but has also....

....no found it on youtube!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=prrsnZmQaP8&noapp=1

Some ice cream licking too, I can remember the advert but wasn't allowed to watch it.

Last edited:
Been looking for the Endurance UK clips for years with no prevail. I used to watch it back when it was on TV, it is the holy grail of mainstream tickling.. 8 contestants locked in stocks having their feet tickled while trying to eat things was the first task on the majority of episodes.. They would also single one of the female contestants out before the contest started when explaining the task and the 2 hosts would pull out a hair brush and go at their feet.. Defo the idea of a tickle fetish enthusiast. I'd honestly pay good money to watch these again been trying for year to find them.

http://www.ukgameshows.com/ukgs/Endurance_UK

This was the show

Also this is a review made on IMDB

In one episode a girl is restrained (along with 4 other contestants) to some sort of table. We are then told by Mr. Hoki that all contestants will be forced to eat food while having their feet tickled by a tickling brush! But that is not all, to demonstrate the tickling device, Mr. Hoki, the other host approaches the ticklish girl and Paul Ross, the main host, questions the lady as to her ticklishness before Mr. Koki tickles her feet - she giggles and laughs and tells Paul Ross that she liked the tickling! We then see all contestants tickled for about 1 minute while they are forced to eat something revolting - SHEEP TESTICLES! I don't believe the sheep enjoyed it either.

https:// www.youtube.com/ watch?v=naT884FQPKU - Only episode I ever found but they didnt do the tickle task for the 1st task

http://www.ukgameshows.com/ukgs/Endurance_UK

This was the show

Also this is a review made on IMDB

In one episode a girl is restrained (along with 4 other contestants) to some sort of table. We are then told by Mr. Hoki that all contestants will be forced to eat food while having their feet tickled by a tickling brush! But that is not all, to demonstrate the tickling device, Mr. Hoki, the other host approaches the ticklish girl and Paul Ross, the main host, questions the lady as to her ticklishness before Mr. Koki tickles her feet - she giggles and laughs and tells Paul Ross that she liked the tickling! We then see all contestants tickled for about 1 minute while they are forced to eat something revolting - SHEEP TESTICLES! I don't believe the sheep enjoyed it either.

https:// www.youtube.com/ watch?v=naT884FQPKU - Only episode I ever found but they didnt do the tickle task for the 1st task

Found one of them at last! Someone who appeared on an episode uploaded it in 2019 in 3 parts, how did we miss this?
The scene starts towards the end of the first video and continues in the second video, there are 8 contestants who have to eat locusts while having their feet tickled.
www. youtube.com/watch?v=D7RjA__zVOY
www. youtube.com/watch?v=xTyZKxPh85I

Hopefully more episodes will surface as the contestants didn't really react much to the tickling with that brush which was a bit disappointing.

Last edited:
Jesus things really were different back then...

Yeah... back then, people had a sense of humor and could laugh at themselves. They were good sports and most were comfortable in their own skin. Critical thinking was popular and encouraged.

Most importantly, they judged others on their character - not their race, sex, gender, national history, age etc.

It was truly a golden age.

Yeah... back then, people had a sense of humor and could laugh at themselves. They were good sports and most were comfortable in their own skin. Critical thinking was popular and encouraged.

Most importantly, they judged others on their character - not their race, sex, gender, national history, age etc.

It was truly a golden age.

Wait, wasn’t that just a few years ago?

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back