• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Female lers, how often do you get your nails manicured to tickle someone?

MarkyisTickly

TMF Poster
Since women have a lot of ler advantages over men I wonder how many female lers take the opportunity to manicure their fingernails to help with tickling. ;)

Last edited:
Nails are a great tickle tool! I like having mine done every month, dip manicure over my natural nails. I don't keep them super long, but it does make them stronger and fun to tease with. I'm usually lee, but you never know when a good tickling opportunity might come up. I like to be prepared. :)

Nails are a great tickle tool! I like having mine done every month, dip manicure over my natural nails. I don't keep them super long, but it does make them stronger and fun to tease with. I'm usually lee, but you never know when a good tickling opportunity might come up. I like to be prepared. :)

Hee hee, nice to hear! I think women have the advantage when it comes to fingernails used for teasing and tickling. ;)

I don’t think nails work all that well or maybe they feel more like a massage so maybe they weren’t doing it right lol

I mean anyone could grow their nails long and keep them nice for tickling.
Nothing like nails on skin. :)

Definitely. But I think women have the advantage of being able to manicure their fingernails nicely along with their soft fingers. hehe

Hardly ever and if I prefer press on nails vs the ones you get at the nail salon. I usually grow my finger nails out myself and then cut them off when they get in the way. Honestly long nails are not needed to give a proper tickling and I personally feel they sometimes can get in the way.

I don’t think nails work all that well or maybe they feel more like a massage so maybe they weren’t doing it right lol

If fingernails felt like a massage, I think they were definitely doing it wrong. Lol personally I'm mainly only light fingernails ticklish, if she doesn't have at least semi length nails, she's going to a rough day at the office if she's trying to tickle me with much success.

I have never gotten a manicure. I do however take multivitamins for my nails and would paint them for a session probably in the lee's favorite color

I have never gotten a manicure. I do however take multivitamins for my nails and would paint them for a session probably in the lee's favorite color

Yes, a willing participant to help in a session!! Sometimes it the visual

I only get mine done once in awhile. I love deep tickling so nails will get in the way of that.

My natural nails in almond cut short so i can get the job done. I prefer light stroking of my nails on the skin to cause goosebumps and make the ticklinfs maddening.

OMG Cat! Nice to see you posting.
Hope all is well

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back