Feet in a circle

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What's New?

8/4/2021

TMF Membership is free, and lets you post and see media attachments!

New from MTJ

Thompson
Corporation #9

Click here
6/28/21

clips4sale.com

The largest clips store online

Explore the TMF

Link Us!

Link your site to the TMF. Info here

Live Camgirls!

Live Camgirls

Streaming Videos

Pic of the Week

Pic of the Week

Trivia Winner:

brad1701

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Female lers, how often do you get your nails manicured to tickle someone?

Since women have a lot of ler advantages over men I wonder how many female lers take the opportunity to manicure their fingernails to help with tickling.
    Last edited by MarcyisTickly; 03-15-2021 at 12:51 PM.

I only ask because it makes tickle sessions, especially F/M, so fun. hehe

Nails are a great tickle tool! I like having mine done every month, dip manicure over my natural nails. I don't keep them super long, but it does make them stronger and fun to tease with. I'm usually lee, but you never know when a good tickling opportunity might come up. I like to be prepared.

Quote Originally Posted by BareftBombshell View Post
    Nails are a great tickle tool! I like having mine done every month, dip manicure over my natural nails. I don't keep them super long, but it does make them stronger and fun to tease with. I'm usually lee, but you never know when a good tickling opportunity might come up. I like to be prepared.
    Hee hee, nice to hear! I think women have the advantage when it comes to fingernails used for teasing and tickling.

I don’t think nails work all that well or maybe they feel more like a massage so maybe they weren’t doing it right lol
    KIK: moosetk2

Last edited by Calisensual; 04-05-2021 at 06:56 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Calisensual View Post
    I mean anyone could grow their nails long and keep them nice for tickling.
    Nothing like nails on skin.
    Definitely. But I think women have the advantage of being able to manicure their fingernails nicely along with their soft fingers. hehe

Last edited by Calisensual; 04-05-2021 at 06:56 AM.

Blog Entries
    Hardly ever and if I prefer press on nails vs the ones you get at the nail salon. I usually grow my finger nails out myself and then cut them off when they get in the way. Honestly long nails are not needed to give a proper tickling and I personally feel they sometimes can get in the way.
    From now until June 10th you can help me earn a 75% commission by using this special link. Why don't you find out for yourself why I won the Golden Feather Award for Tickling Video Company of the Year 2020?
    https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/12...b04719cd02bafa
    Offering a discount on custom clips starring my husband, our sub Mystic, and I in any combination.
    proswitchrose@gmail.com.

Quote Originally Posted by Calisensual View Post
    Nothing like a soft gentle hand and soft fingers. and nice fingernails for tickling, indeed.
    Indeed, a lady's touch tickles so much. lol

Quote Originally Posted by moose View Post
    I don’t think nails work all that well or maybe they feel more like a massage so maybe they weren’t doing it right lol
    If fingernails felt like a massage, I think they were definitely doing it wrong. Lol personally I'm mainly only light fingernails ticklish, if she doesn't have at least semi length nails, she's going to a rough day at the office if she's trying to tickle me with much success.

I have never gotten a manicure. I do however take multivitamins for my nails and would paint them for a session probably in the lee's favorite color

Quote Originally Posted by MistressTickleM View Post
    I have never gotten a manicure. I do however take multivitamins for my nails and would paint them for a session probably in the lee's favorite color
    Yes, a willing participant to help in a session!! Sometimes it the visual

Blog Entries
    I only get mine done once in awhile. I love deep tickling so nails will get in the way of that.
    On: Instagram, Fetlife, Skype, and Niteflirt! (under CapturedDoll)

My Chat room: Chatzy: http://us20.chatzy.com/28990152721874

Niteflirt: https://www.niteflirt.com/CapturedDoll

Booking Sessions NOW!! In Chattanooga and Orlando!!! :

My Stories http://www.ticklingforum.com/forumdi...-Story-Archive

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by MarcyisTickly View Post
    Since women have a lot of ler advantages over men I wonder how many female lers take the opportunity to manicure their fingernails to help with tickling.
    a lot?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast