• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ever not used a safe word ?

Solestroker88

TMF Master
Wonder if there any Lee’s that don’t use a safe word and can take getting tickled until the Ler gives up strange wonder I know but you never know

Last edited:
I was a client of a professional Domme, Mistress Zara, from 1999 to 2006. Some sessions she would tell me, "No safeword today."

I trusted her enough to agree. She never betrayed my trust.

I always have a just-in-case-of-emergencies safeword as a personal policy, but I have had more than one 'lee that has 100% not needed it.

I was a client of a professional Domme, Mistress Zara, from 1999 to 2006. Some sessions she would tell me, "No safeword today."

I trusted her enough to agree. She never betrayed my trust.

That’s some hardcore stuff dude lol

I always have a just-in-case-of-emergencies safeword as a personal policy, but I have had more than one 'lee that has 100% not needed it.

Tough tough cookies dude would love to hear about them if possible I just admire the fact they can endure it so much

I had one lee that looked at me as if I just kicked their cat when I suggested they use a safeword. They had no need so tickled until I thought they had enough. I knew them very well so I knew when to stop.

Back when I did sessions, every domme with the exception of maybe one used the safe word. And some of the girls that did were hella tough and confident beforehand they wouldn't need to use it...the one who didn't give up tho was extremely ticklish but she absolutely would not break. Impressive AF tbh.

I like being tickled. Nobody's tickled me hard enough to make me use a safe word. I'd love to try getting tickled by multiple real tickle fetishist women with long nails and tickle tools to find out if it's possible to break me or if I just like it too much:jester:

honestly barely ever use safe words

Been tickling for over 60 years and have never used them. BUT, that being said, if you don't, you have to be very cognizant of your 'lee's condition at all times and don't go overboard. Anytime I sense my victim has had enough or it's just too much for them, I just stop! At least give them a breather and decide if you can continue or if you should stop for good.

We never use any safewords when we do tickle therapy and this is why.
If you have a safeword - it means you have control and the responsibility for what's going on with you.
This is not what the client needs. They need to lose control and give it away, just be tickled and laugh, and reload their heads.

Imagine a young mother who has to be responsible 24/7. She needs this break. She needs to be tickled silly and feel totally helpless.
And this is the sensation we give them that they thank us for, after we finish with them.

Last edited:
We never use any safewords when we do tickle therapy and this is why.
If you have a safeword - it means you have control and the responsibility for what's going on with you.
This is not what the client needs. They need to lose control and give it away, just be tickled and laugh, and reload their heads.

Imagine a young mother who has to be responsible 24/7. She needs this break. She needs to be tickled silly and feel totally helpless.
And this is the sensation we give them that they thank us for, after we finish with them.

I am now 100 percent attracted to tickle therapy

Been tickling for over 60 years and have never used them. BUT, that being said, if you don't, you have to be very cognizant of your 'lee's condition at all times and don't go overboard. Anytime I sense my victim has had enough or it's just too much for them, I just stop! At least give them a breather and decide if you can continue or if you should stop for good.

Dan you’ve been tickling double the time ave been on this planet I admire that dude honestly do must have seen some mega changes over time

Back when I did sessions, every domme with the exception of maybe one used the safe word. And some of the girls that did were hella tough and confident beforehand they wouldn't need to use it...the one who didn't give up tho was extremely ticklish but she absolutely would not break. Impressive AF tbh.

Sounds hot as fuck man lucky you

Tough tough cookies dude would love to hear about them if possible I just admire the fact they can endure it so much

Honestly they just like it. For them it's not about whether or not they can be "broken." They like being tickled, and eventually they'll just get bored, so it's more about making a fun session with a good flow to it than pushing their endurance.

There should always be an Emergency Exit.

That's why "Red" is usually used - so quick, one breath, one syllable.... If someone's in pain / medical distress, any age, they shouldn't need to spit out a full sentence,
they may not be able to...

Though I'd hope anyone would stop if they hear "pain" or "I can't breathe...." Even if you're a medical professional, you're not able to read minds...

Honestly they just like it. For them it's not about whether or not they can be "broken." They like being tickled, and eventually they'll just get bored, so it's more about making a fun session with a good flow to it than pushing their endurance.

Yeah true dude I couldn’t imagine that being me that’s why am a ler

I always have a safeword setup with my ex and fiance before we even started, because they are/were vanilla, and i wanted to ensure if it gets too much for them they can have a hard firm stop.

Dan you’ve been tickling double the time ave been on this planet I admire that dude honestly do must have seen some mega changes over time

I don't know if I'd say "changes", as much as "evolution". And I've learned a lot in those years!

Even as a Ler, I'm not sure I'd feel comfortable tickling someone who didn't have a safe word/signal. I'd feel better knowing they could end the experience if they felt the need to.

Just my opinion.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back