Feet in a circle

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What's New?

5/15/2021

The Chat Room is down until further notice. It's good and broken.

New from MTJ

Joey
Lynx #6

Click here
4/30/21

clips4sale.com

The largest clips store online

Explore the TMF

Link Us!

Link your site to the TMF. Info here

Live Camgirls!

Live Camgirls

Streaming Videos

Pic of the Week

Pic of the Week

Trivia Winner:

brad1701

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Tickle Torture Frat Initiation: Has it ever happened?!

We all like the idea of a tickle torture frat/sorority initiation ... but has anyone actually honest-to-goodness heard of/seen/experienced one? I’m afraid the answer is a resounding “nope!” ... but here’s to hoping

-DCTickleTorture

It would be more likely in a sorority than a frat, I should think.

There's an old video of three frat guys hogtied with one being tickled on his feet, so it's happened at least once, but who knows how widespread it is. Probably not very.

https://streamable.com/aae46l
    Quote Originally Posted by AdmiralBeatty View Post
    LOL dude. I've tickled nearly 300 women. I think I would know.

I'm sure there was a clip on Youtube, that may have been posted here too, that had girls lying on the floor with their arms above their heads and groups of girls were tickling them on their sides/underarms/stomach . I think they either weren't allowed to move or pull their arms down.

I was tickled as part of a training exercise when I became a dorm resident assistant in college. It was done under the guise of "training" but it became obvious that it was part of a hazing that new members got.

Frat and sorority things are not big or interesting in the UK. So couldn't help you there. But if I guessed, maybe not? Not sure how widespread it would be in the States.

Blog Entries

Blog Entries
    As someone who really enjoys m/m scenarios I LOVE this idea as more of a great concept for a fictional story. I think in real life hazing and non-consensual tickling would be very unappealing, but in a fictional setting it would be a fun idea to explore.
    Last edited by Alliekat; 03-19-2021 at 09:51 AM.

Allie you little brat!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by z5299 View Post
    Allie you little brat!
    Hey! I am not little

Yea I've heard of it happening, of course I'm sure not with the frequency we'd probably like to believe, but it still does happen.

Quote Originally Posted by amandahaze View Post
    I was tickled as part of a training exercise when I became a dorm resident assistant in college. It was done under the guise of "training" but it became obvious that it was part of a hazing that new members got.
    How was that not obvious before it even began? lol.. How is tickling even presented to you as a necessary training to be a resident assistant?

Blog Entries
    I don't think frat/sorority tickling happens much either, but it's great seeing a few examples here.
    feel free to message me on Fetlife

Quote Originally Posted by hoseman2248 View Post
    How was that not obvious before it even began? lol.. How is tickling even presented to you as a necessary training to be a resident assistant?
    It was part of a training exercise where new RA's have to enter a dorm room and address whatever situation is presented. It's called "Behind Closed Doors" and it's a really good training tool.

Quote Originally Posted by amandahaze View Post
    It was part of a training exercise where new RA's have to enter a dorm room and address whatever situation is presented. It's called "Behind Closed Doors" and it's a really good training tool.
    One of the situations was someone being tickled?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast