• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Multiple Ticklers

kingofkaboom

TMF Poster
Hello TMF,
I just wanted to ask those who have been tickled by mulitple ticklers at once what the experience was like? And how does the sensation feel? For instance if you have really ticklish armpits does all or most of the sensation come from that area or do you feel a little bit of everything all at once?

I've done double-domme tickle sessions, and it's intense when both ladies tickle me at once - I feel every bit of it from both of them! I can't even begin to imagine what 3 women tickling me would be like - dunno if I'd survive that. Lol

You feel it all, and it all adds to your total reaction. One thing about multiple lers is that they can take breaks one at a time, so you don't get one.

With one ler, you can kind of keep track of where their hands are, and what they are doing. When there is more than one, and they are coming at you from all directions, it really is sensory overload, and you think you know where all the various hands are, then suddenly someone is blowing bubbles on your thighs and you're thinking where the hell did that come from, but there are still hands tickling you all over your body. I find that I can't focus on everything at once, it becomes one big overwhelming sensation, and everything tickles even more than it would if it was just one ler or one spot, because it is compounded. It's a lot of freaking fun, lol.

Any guesstimates on how much domme sessions are? Any recommendations for where to go? I think a ff/f session would be so amazing! For some reason I just feel like women tend to be better ticklers hahaha

You feel it all, and it all adds to your total reaction. One thing about multiple lers is that they can take breaks one at a time, so you don't get one.

Exactly! That's how I was tickled for 75 minutes with no breaks at all, by two women who never took a break at the same time. :eek:

Getting tickled by 2 people is intense, especially when it's 2 of your worst spots at once!

Any guesstimates on how much domme sessions are? Any recommendations for where to go? I think a ff/f session would be so amazing! For some reason I just feel like women tend to be better ticklers hahaha

Hahaha I just had to say definitely agree!

You really want to open up that bowl of worms...? :rolleyes: :p

LOL I'm selfish! I don't play well with others. I prefer to have my lee ALL TO MYSELF. My favorite thing to do is tell her exactly what I'm going to do, where I'm going to tickle her. Then listen to her beg me not to, before I do everything I said I'd do.

The biggest responses are when a single tickler uses verbal teasing and psychological torture, coordinated with physical tickling, that are based on and timed with what's being said.

Multiple ticklers produces a less psychological session -- what I call a more athletic tickling experience -- which doesn't, in my opinion, break 'lees as thoroughly.

Definitely on my bucket list, I've never had a Ler get me to safeword, maybe multiple is what it would take :p

LOL I'm selfish! I don't play well with others. I prefer to have my lee ALL TO MYSELF. My favorite thing to do is tell her exactly what I'm going to do, where I'm going to tickle her. Then listen to her beg me not to, before I do everything I said I'd do.

you sound like the kind of ler I want to get together with. Too bad there are too many miles between us. If I ever get down that way I will look you up though.

For me I have done 2 lers tickling me and it was more intense than I expected. But it was so much fun. It really was sensory overload at times especially when they both went after my worst spots at the same time (which both loved to do anyway even in 1 on 1 sessions with me). So I stopped it after 45 minutes because it was so intense and because it was already 11pm and they both wanted chances as lees too so I figured that was enough for me. I can't wait to do that again.

One of those lers and I want to get together with another ler we know and try with him too.

Depends how well the lers work together and how well they indentify the best spots and techniques but I think it’s super fun and super torturous!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back