• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Title of a vintage video?

Hemmen

TMF Master
I've been trying to remember the title and studio of an old-time (80s-early 90s) tickling video; hopefully some of you can help jog my memory. I'll give as much info on it as I can.

1. It was released on VHS around or just after the time California Star was making their "classic" tickling videos, but it was from a different producer than Calstar.
2. The scenario involved a father showing his future son-in-law how to "discipline" the bride with tickling.
3. It was primarily, if not completely, upper body tickling; the actress was standing up with her arms tied above her head. There was no furniture or decoration on the set that I can remember, just the three people against a black background.
4. The actress had dark hair and wore a kind of bright red dress.

If this sounds familiar to anyone, I'd love to know what the video was called, who made it and if it can still be found. Thanks in advance for any help.

Could it be Maybird ? I'm seeking a good quality copy of this too...

51054022826_c26c249763.jpg

51054024851_2b4d7dcf6d.jpg

Good luck in finding one. The Maybird stuff was already gone before the web got rolling, and it was never uploaded to digital that I know of. As Maybird didn't make the transition to a web based producer, its material lives in that never streamed (Cal Star and Harmony both streamed so their stuff lives on from that era) state of unless you bought a tape back when you never have seen it.

More people have seen the Ad posted above then then tapes I bet by now.

Someone here may have a copy, perhaps you can shake one loose.

Myriads

I have the clip of this Maybird, actually 3 clips, but it's low quality, anyone interested please message me directly, I'm looking to trade

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back