• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Another question đŸ˜‰

Solestroker88

TMF Master
So your in the company of someone you find attractive some what way

There socked feet are next to you and there’s a hole on them !!!!!

Can you resist ?

Course only feet ticklers this ones for

:typerhappy:

This is the exact same question as last time, only it's wearing a bowtie rather than a traditional one.

Once again most people will reply; yes they will resist. They will exercise self control.

There is something here I call Rule #1.

Rule #1 is: "Don't touch strangers"

It's that simple. Unless you are with someone whose you've established touch boundaries with, which means you have formed a basic friendship at worst, and something more at best, don't intrude on other peoples personal space and bodies. People are not out there for you to touch and get your jollies off of.

Adults who qualify as mature and functional get that basic point. That the world is not about doing whatever they want because they can, and desire too. That other people have a right to decide who touches them, and how they do so. And until they give you that permission you don't touch them.

Myriads

Of course I mean someone you know ......

Just wondering if the sight of someone pups in regards to a slight view would tempt anyone

That’s all ;)

Okay, another swing with the added condition "You know them"

Just because I know someone doesn't mean that I have any right to invade their body space. I know the waitress at mob local diner that has served me every week for the last eight years. We chat, and are friendly, but our interaction is certainly not one that I feel would include me invading her space in any form. "Knowing a person" is not a sufficient condition to change the above answer to your question.

Now, I'll reinterpret your question into what I *think* you meant.

"Of course I meant someone you are in a intimate relationship with."

If I was in a relationship with the person, dating, exclusive with, sleeping with casually, partnered, married, poly partner etc, then the context of the question changes. I'd have had a conversation about touch boundaries, and what the person was good with and not in a variety of circumstances, and be operating with a level of permission in the interaction. In THAT case then your playful tickling through the hole in a sock may well be perfectly fine, because both of us had made our boundaries known. If the relationship was sexual then it could even be considered an invitation as the woman would know my likes.

But the key aspect here is context an level of knowledge. There are women I have dated and even slept with that I had not tickled or discussed the topic with. And eventually when it came up their attitude was "I. Do. Not. Like. That. Never ever ever do it to me in any circumstance." So just 'knowing, or being in a relationship even is not always sufficient. You need to have actually had a boundary discussion.

Yah, it's unsexy and not fun. But it saves more trouble then it causes in these small annoyances.

"Just wondering if the sight of someone pups in regards to a slight view would tempt anyone "

And in answer to this I can add a bit from a perspective that might not be yours, as I wager I'm a good deal older than you.

At 55 I have had more then my share of tickling fun, and other sexual amusements.It doesn't mean I wouldn't welcome more, but it does mean that I'm not so fixated on it that it's always going to be my go to thought. There are lots of other aspects of interactions with women that I enjoy as much as sexual ones, and at any moment I may prefer one of those than something physical. So I may not even consider the hole in the sock beyond "Oh your sock has a hole in it, did you know?"

If you've been in any form of long term relationship, then one thing you learn is that nudity and seeing your partners body parts becomes part of more contexts then sexual ones. It's just part of being human and fades into the background often. I certainly enjoy seeing and appreciating my partners body, but it also becomes something that I know well, and can become background. I'm not going to be tempted any more by a hole in her sock, then seeing her walk around the house barefoot, or nap nude on the sofa. It's just how familiarity builds into a relationship and causes temptations like your case to fade from view sometimes.

Of course if I was feeling sexual, or she was indicating a desirer towards something physical, then your hole in the sock might be flirting, or the start of something more that will be followed up and lead to more. But again, that is context.

There is a huge difference to how one sees a person whom you'd like to partner with, and one that you have for a while. And that effects the answers you'd see here also.

Myriads

Ummmm after all that.....to answer your question.....yes I could most likely refrain from it.....but would I refrain from it? Probably not.....I've always been a bit of a risk taker, and having been blessed with a decent helping of good looks/charisma/and an especially large dose of common sense (which is probably the most important of All 3) has afforded me the luxury of taking a shot at something every now n then. It's worked out wonderfully for me in my 45 years on this fabulous planet. :)

Okay, another swing with the added condition "You know them"

Just because I know someone doesn't mean that I have any right to invade their body space. I know the waitress at mob local diner that has served me every week for the last eight years. We chat, and are friendly, but our interaction is certainly not one that I feel would include me invading her space in any form. "Knowing a person" is not a sufficient condition to change the above answer to your question.

Now, I'll reinterpret your question into what I *think* you meant.

"Of course I meant someone you are in a intimate relationship with."

If I was in a relationship with the person, dating, exclusive with, sleeping with casually, partnered, married, poly partner etc, then the context of the question changes. I'd have had a conversation about touch boundaries, and what the person was good with and not in a variety of circumstances, and be operating with a level of permission in the interaction. In THAT case then your playful tickling through the hole in a sock may well be perfectly fine, because both of us had made our boundaries known. If the relationship was sexual then it could even be considered an invitation as the woman would know my likes.

But the key aspect here is context an level of knowledge. There are women I have dated and even slept with that I had not tickled or discussed the topic with. And eventually when it came up their attitude was "I. Do. Not. Like. That. Never ever ever do it to me in any circumstance." So just 'knowing, or being in a relationship even is not always sufficient. You need to have actually had a boundary discussion.

Yah, it's unsexy and not fun. But it saves more trouble then it causes in these small annoyances.

"Just wondering if the sight of someone pups in regards to a slight view would tempt anyone "

And in answer to this I can add a bit from a perspective that might not be yours, as I wager I'm a good deal older than you.

At 55 I have had more then my share of tickling fun, and other sexual amusements.It doesn't mean I wouldn't welcome more, but it does mean that I'm not so fixated on it that it's always going to be my go to thought. There are lots of other aspects of interactions with women that I enjoy as much as sexual ones, and at any moment I may prefer one of those than something physical. So I may not even consider the hole in the sock beyond "Oh your sock has a hole in it, did you know?"

If you've been in any form of long term relationship, then one thing you learn is that nudity and seeing your partners body parts becomes part of more contexts then sexual ones. It's just part of being human and fades into the background often. I certainly enjoy seeing and appreciating my partners body, but it also becomes something that I know well, and can become background. I'm not going to be tempted any more by a hole in her sock, then seeing her walk around the house barefoot, or nap nude on the sofa. It's just how familiarity builds into a relationship and causes temptations like your case to fade from view sometimes.

Of course if I was feeling sexual, or she was indicating a desirer towards something physical, then your hole in the sock might be flirting, or the start of something more that will be followed up and lead to more. But again, that is context.

There is a huge difference to how one sees a person whom you'd like to partner with, and one that you have for a while. And that effects the answers you'd see here also.

Myriads

Awwwww. Ok

Ummmm after all that.....to answer your question.....yes I could most likely refrain from it.....but would I refrain from it? Probably not.....I've always been a bit of a risk taker, and having been blessed with a decent helping of good looks/charisma/and an especially large dose of common sense (which is probably the most important of All 3) has afforded me the luxury of taking a shot at something every now n then. It's worked out wonderfully for me in my 45 years on this fabulous planet. :)

Dude a don’t see the issue with a hot chick with a hole in the sock and you give it a small tickle a realy don’t especially if you know them or are sleeping with them that’s just my view

Not talking about casually touching randoms

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back