• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Sharing our favorite tickling memories

TinyandCute

I thought it would be a good idea to have a thread where we could post all of our favorite tickling memories. I'll start with a few of mine-I was over 18 for both of these.
1-I was in the hospital for about a week when I was 20 years old. I had this curvier, not fat blond nurse most of that time. She came in to do a procedure and I mentioned that she had bad timing, as my bladder was filled to the brim. To be funny and obnoxious, she instantly tickles me around the waist and stomach for at least 30 seconds. And so, my tickling fetish was born lol.
2-when I bartended and worked with this girl named Kelly. She was hot, petite but stacked, pale with long dark hair. Whenever I wore a shirt that exposed my stomach, she would blow raspberries on my stomach. It was extra hot cuz she would do it in front of people.

I'd have to say, two of my most favorite experiences tickling were, first with my 2nd wife when we had first begun dating. We had already started having sex and I had briefly tickled her in all the usual places, so I knew she was pretty ticklish. Well, she came over to my house and after making out on the couch for a bit, we got up to head to the bedroom. That's where I got the idea to ask her if she had ever been tied up before. By the way, she had the hots for me big time! Her reply was "no". So of course I asked her if she'd like to try it. She kind of nervously said "OK". So, long story short, I tied her spread eagle to my water bed and proceeded to tickle the ever living crap out of her! I also verbally teased her too! But I also didn't take it too far. When I saw that she looked like she had had enough, I untied her and we had sex. What she did next blew my mind! The very next time she came over to my place, she asked me if I wanted to tie her up again!
The second time was with this gal I had started dating while I still lived out in Ca. When I moved back to New England I figured it was over. Then she surprised me and said on the phone that she wanted to come out here and look for work. Again, long story short, she flew out, found a good paying job and moved out here to be with me!
Now, I knew she was ticklish, but I'd never really gotten her good. Little tickles here and there, but not much more. Then one day she comes home from work exhausted and plops down on the bed for a nap, still in her dress and hose! Now I go up to the bedroom and am feeling playful. So I start tying her ankles to the foot of the bed. She knows what I have on my mind and starts complaining that I tickle her every day and she doesn't like being tickled, etc., etc. Well, I finally get her arms tied over her head and begin playing with her nylon covered feet. (my fav!) now her feet are by far her worst spot to get tickled. (and my favorite place to tickle!) At this time she was tied face down, but I decided to turn her over. (for more tickling of course!) After tickling the crap out of her from head to toe, we both had had enough fun and I didn't even untie her before we had sex! It was wonderful! And you'll never guess what she asked me the next day when she got home from work... :p

I remember ber we use to play a game called codes and what would happen is one team would have a code and the other team had to chase them catch them and torment them by any means necessary to get the code typical it would would be boys vs girls and as we didn’t want to beat the girls up we would tickle them instead in the type writer position one that sticks out the most is one girl I remember got her trainers and socks took off her and two of my friends had a foot each and went to work on her soles I just felt really awkward and paused as I never understood why I felt like that at the time

When my wife and I were dating, she came over to watch football and have dinner with me and my family.

She was sitting on my lap, being cute and I just went for it. I tickled up her sides, under her arms, and on the sides of her tummy. She was giggling like crazy, and telling me “stahahahahahapp” in between giggles. It was adorable, especially since she was making no effort to get off my lap.

It stopped abruptly when she threw her head back and hit me in the lip. Fast forward a few years, and we mutually agreed to immortalize that as a happy dating memory in a wedding book.

Gosh, I've got so many...
One of my first happened on a band trip (classic, right?). I had just moved to this school and I was a senior so I felt out of place being my last year of school and knowing nobody. I didn't think anyone would sit by me but another senior named Hannah did. Hannah was friendly and we'd had some good conversational exchanges in class a few times so I was glad it was her. Now Hannah was a big girl. And by big I mean she was tall, healthy, and very muscluar and strong. I was shy nerdy guy and loved her attention. The bus ride was about 2 hours to the college where our marching band competition was taking place so I took my shoes and socks off and sat cross legged on the bus with my bare soles facing up. I've always hated shoes and socks as they make me feel confined but I asked Hannah if bare feet bother her and she said, "You have clean cute feet so please do." I probably blushed like a dork just by my feet being called cute so I did just that and went barefoot. I was sitting next to the window and my legs were crossed and my right leg was crossed over to where my bare sole was facing up at her. I was kinda baiting for a tickling but I never expected to get one. But it only took about a minute for Hannah to grin and slide a finger up the bottom of my foot which made me twitch and giggle. She said, "Oh I was hoping your feet were ticklish!"
I was frozen as she wrapped her hand around my ankle and pushed down to keep it still. She was so strong and I totally didn't expect it as she leaned against me to keep me pinned against the window and side wall of the bus. She took her time, all of this happening slowly like she wasn't worried at all about me resisting. She then looked me in the eye with a delighted grin and said, "Are you ready?"
I couldn't believe it was even happening so all I did was giggle nervously as she started tickling my bare foot with her fingers spidering up and down from heel to toes. I laughed and laughed and squirmed and I seriously couldn't squirm out of her grip. With my legs being crossed, I had no leverage to pull away and she was pressing me against the wall of the bus with her shoulder so I was helpless and she scribbled and stroked her fingers up and down my bare foot. She stopped twice to let me catch my breath for a few seconds and then kept going while saying how cute and ticklish I was. After about a minute and a half (maybe? Time is funny while being tickled) another student peeked his head over the seat to see what all the laughing was about and he teased Hannah saying she was a meanie for tickle torturing the new kid. Hannah just giggled and let me go and tousled my hair like I was a kid even though we were both 18 year old seniors. We were good friends for the rest of the year. Tried dating but it didn't feel right and we had a calm mutual breakup after 2 weeks. She only gave me little tickles after that as I think she was afraid the physical affection would make me emotionally confused after our awkward pseudo dating. But golly...that first tickle was amazing.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back