• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Leg tickling

Ticklish_Pirate

TMF Poster
Is anyone else a fan of tickling that's focused more on knees and thighs? It seems like there's less content of this than the other areas usually tickled.

My absolute FAVORITE spot to tickle is the inner thighs. Almost always the most sensitive spot and almost always overlooked. Such a shame.
And such a great spot to pair with sexual activity too

I always love tickling legs. A little overrated, people act as the spot is more ticklish than it is, but it's still an overall fun area.

My absolute FAVORITE spot to tickle is the inner thighs. Almost always the most sensitive spot and almost always overlooked. Such a shame.
And such a great spot to pair with sexual activity too
Yeah definitely agree on that one 😁

I always love tickling legs. A little overrated, people act as the spot is more ticklish than it is, but it's still an overall fun area.

I guess it won't be the most sensitive on everybody, but it does suck in a video or something where the Lee has an outfit that shows their legs and they aren't touched at all.

I loved being ticjled on the legs very slowly it feels amazing and it tickles like heck lol.

Love leg tickling, especially the thighs. I also think calves are a great spot.

I love getting tickled on my inner thighs, very softly and slow

Legs are my fav spot right above the knees gives a great reaction ..calves are undefeated..my ex gf and current wife both have off the charts calves!

OMG my legs super hyper sensitive to the touch. I love the back of the knees and inner Thighs. Not sure why I am even telling you guys this information 😀

The backs of my knees are either really ticklish, or a real turn-on (depending on the method/mood/tickler).

Weirdly, I don't get jumpy when someone does that claw thing on the front of my knees.

I always enjoy thigh tickling when I see it used in videos, it tends to be pretty effective and I think, quite a different sensation for the lee than most other tickling is.

My wife loves to have her legs tickled especially when she wears sheer pantyhose she tells me it intensifies the feeling08B1E718-35DD-454B-963A-6AF8AACD36FB.jpeg

My wife loves to have her legs tickled especially when she wears sheer pantyhose she tells me it intensifies the feelingView attachment 723719

There was one girl I used to know who was very ticklish on her legs, especially the knees, although I found out that the back of the knees were even worse spot (still remember the scream she let out when I got her there for the first time).

Anyway, she often wore hotpants and skirts which made her bare legs a perfect target for me. However, one time she was wearing a pantythose like this and as usual I started clawing her knees and doing a spider tickle on the back of her knees which got much more wild and ticklish reaction from her than ever before. I nearly brought her to tears and when I finally stopped, she said that the tickling was much more intense through the nylon of her pantythose.

I always assumed that due to less friction it should tickle more through the nylons, but didn't expect it to make that much of a difference.

I buy my wife oily shinny very sheer a 1or 3 don there so sheer it drives my wife insane,
I get them on line there a Japanese brand I love running my hands on my wife’s legs.

God yes, my legs are extremely ticklish. Knees thighs back of the leg and even my butt are hyper sensitive

I worked with a young lady once whose calves were her most ticklish spot! Even more so than her feet or ribs! She would climb up the shelves in the stockroom, and occasionally, I’d give her calves a little squeeze, and she would practically come unglued!!! But I was a foot man, so it didn’t do as much for me as getting her feet would have.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back