• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Leg tickling

I worked with a young lady once whose calves were her most ticklish spot! Even more so than her feet or ribs! She would climb up the shelves in the stockroom, and occasionally, I’d give her calves a little squeeze, and she would practically come unglued!!! But I was a foot man, so it didn’t do as much for me as getting her feet would have.
Ooohh that sounds fun .. I wouoe let u do that to me .. Lol

Sent from my SM-S908W using Tapatalk

Legs are not somewhere I tickle often but I agree, quite an overlooked under rated place to tickle someone.

All my full body tickle clips have me tickling the legs somewhere :) be it the knee, hamstring, guards, inner thighs, knee pit.

Absolutely! As many have commented, legs can be super ticklish in many places. Just as important, for me, girls' legs are BEYOND sexy in nylons. Even a glimpse can drive me crazy. I try to get my wife to wear them as often as possible. Cannot resist touching and tickling. And sometimes, just above her knees is her absolute best spot.

I absolutely love leg tickling!! Squeezing thighs or gently tickling inner thighs feels so good, plus playing with thighs in general is always a lot of fun. I also wish more videos had thigh tickling.

I guess it won't be the most sensitive on everybody, but it does suck in a video or something where the Lee has an outfit that shows their legs and they aren't touched at all.

Totally agree.. one of the most annoying things when I watch videos, the girls are wearing a short skirt, their thighs are just beginning to be tickled, and they never get touched... it's like "Uh, you realize thighs are ticklish too right, tickle them!" I love ticklish thighs. Belly, thighs, and sides are my favorite spots to tickle and I don't think there's anything sexier than tickling a womans thighs while she's wearing a short skirt... but yes, i see thighs over looked all the time in videos, very annoying.

I agree legs need more love. Nothing more fun then innocently sitting next to someone and just reaching down and squeezing a knee :D

My legs are really ticklish, and it's a really fun spot to tickle. I definitely have a ticklish bum too, and it's crazy to tickle in the groin.

I gotta say, someone rubbing my thigh makes me want to kick him for a second

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back