• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A New Switch Has Arrived

ilove2explore

I’m a 28 year old male switch from Canada. Just like others in the community, I have been interested in tickling for as long as I can remember. When I was little, I even used to look up the word ‘tickle’ in the dictionary and got quite the thrill from it 😂

I’ve been closeted about my kink for my whole life, but recently I’ve decided to open up about it. Repressing something about yourself, especially when it’s not something bad, is never a good thing.

I used to only be a ler. However, recently I’ve also found myself wondering what it would be like to be a lee and the concept appeals to me. I suppose I would categorize myself as a 70% ler and 30% lee.

I hope to meet others in the community and make new friends in the weeks and months to come :)

See you later!

Welcome to the TMF, ilove2explore, and congratulations on making your first posts. :D
This is a wonderful place. Have fun here.

Hello, welcome to the forum :)

Thanks for sharing your nice intro - I was the same as you when I was a kid, always checking what the dictionary said about 'Tickle/ticklish' etc.

You'd also be guaranteed to find some sort of tickle reference in the Where's Wally books too!

Hope you like the forum and enjoy embracing your love of tickling.

Cheers
TTG

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back