• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Brief Tickle Fight in a Park (M/F and F/M)

ilove2explore

Once I was out in a park with a girl I used to date. We were cuddling, as couples do, and she started to tickle me. I can’t remember anymore why she did, but that’s besides the point. I naturally started tickling her back. This was the first time either of us had tickled each other, so I was wondered if she’d be ticklish. Luckily for me, she was!

What surprised me in the moment was that right when I started tickling her, she stopped trying to tickle me. She just laughed loudly and barely tried to stop me :p I was getting her sides and belly for the most part.

Our tickle fight only lasted a minute or so since I didn’t want to take it too far. Unfortunately we didn’t date for very long and I never had the chance to tell her about my tickle kink or explore it further with her.

Hopefully after this pandemic I can have more tickle IRL experiences!

That reminds me of an experience.

Over 10 years ago me and a girl I got very friendly with; and ended up seeing for a few months, were walking around the streets of London after work.
It was a very cold night but I was in a t shirt, whilst she was in a jumper, tracksuits and trainers.
She looked like an African princess looks wise.

We decided to sit down on a bench somewhere and start making out, I managed to slide my fingers down one of her trouser legs and socks and in the midst of her kissing, her foot flinched. My fingers had managed to get down to the side of her barefoot and I was now tickling around her ankle, heel, the side of her foot. "Wesker she said out loud, that heh tickles, "hehehehehehe"
"Oh Really?" I said back and proceeded to tickle away.

Then we went back to making out and soon left, as it was really getting cold now!

Great stories! Thanks to you both for sharing your experiences here. :D

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back