• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Alejandra the Ticklish Mexican

ilove2explore

I thought I’d try my hand at writing a fictional story today. If there is enough positive feedback, I’ll continue the story. The experience below is based loosely on real events in my life. The part where a girl told me openly that she wouldn’t mind being tied up and tickled is 100% true.

Enjoy!

- - -

During the summer of 2019, I organized a summer patio party at my house. I’m not a fan of hosting parties, but my job had kept me very busy that year that I didn’t get to see my friends as much as I would have liked. Seeing as I work in commission sales, I often need to put in long hours to hit my sales targets.

Therefore, on a balmy July evening my overall dislike for having large groups of people at my place was overcome by joy as my friends steadily walked through the front door. More people ended up attending than I had expected since many of my friends brought guests. If I had to guess, there were about 30 of us. Everyone was hanging out either on the deck or sprawled out in my back yard, lazily sipping drinks and munching on snacks. A buddy of mine named Jackson brought his bluetooth speakers and was playing music to create a relaxing atmosphere.

One of the guests was my best friend’s friend: a petite 26 year-old black-haired Mexican woman with a bubbly personality named Alejandra. There was almost instant chemistry between us and we spoke throughout most of the party. We even shared some personal stories with each other. For example, I told her about this time I went into debt after getting sucked into a pyramid scheme.

“I can’t believe I told you that story”, I said while standing next to Alejandra on my deck. At this point it was around 11:30pm and all of my friends had either gone home or stepped inside my house since it was getting a little chilly. “I feel a little embarrassed about being conned like that. I should have known better!”

“Oh don’t worry about it! At least you learned from the experience, that’s what matters most. Besides, we’ve all done our fair share of unusual jobs.”, Alejandra replied.

“Unusual jobs, ha! I suppose that’s one name for a pyramid scheme!”, I said playfully. “What kind of unusual jobs have you had?”

“Well...”. Alejandra paused. It looked like she was debating how much she should share.

“If it’s too personal, you don’t need to say anything.”, I said.

“No, it’s okay. It’s just a little embarrassing, that’s all. About 5 years ago, I was in need of cash and tried some...odd jobs on Craigslist.” She paused again, watching my face nervously to see my reaction.

“What kind of odd jobs?” I asked. I genuinely didn’t see where she was going with this.

“I mean...lots of them were kink-related. This one guy paid me $60 to pour a bowl of cereal with the milk over my feet and then start walking around in the mess”, she said.

We both looked at each other in silence for that moment and burst out laughing.

“That is NOT what I expected you to say!” I exclaimed.

“I figured, how could you have expected that!?”, Alejandra replied while laughing. “Everyone has their own kinks though”, she continued more seriously. “I don’t judge that guy at all, nor the other people who hired me for odd jobs I did during that phase of my life.”

This was a promising sign for me. After all, a tickle kink could be considered as quite bizarre. I decided to test the waters a little.

“You know, that reminds me of a YouTube channel from years back called Starvival. A woman recorded herself doing ‘odd’ jobs on the Internet. I didn’t watched too many of her videos, but I remember there was this one episode where she was paid $50 to be tied up and tickled.”

Alejandra answered without hesitating. “Oh, that wouldn’t be too bad I suppose. That’s an easy $50 and I sure love to laugh!”

I couldn’t believe my ears. My heart was pounding and I was aroused beyond belief. Was this really happening?

“Really? You must not be that ticklish. I’m not sure if I could handle it myself, it would drive me crazy!” I said.

“I’m SO ticklish, you wouldn’t believe it. Now that you mention it though, I guess being tied up would make it pretty intense, but at the same time I think it could be fun. I’d prefer that over walking in cereal at any rate!”, Alejandra replied.

At that point her phone rang which interrupted our conversation. After her call, she noticed the time on her phone and said she should probably head home. It was getting late after all. We exchanged numbers and I hugged her goodbye.

Upon waking up the next day, I saw a text on my phone from Alejandra.

“Hi Devin! Thanks for hosting the party last night, I had fun :) What was the name of that YouTube series again with the odd Internet jobs? I wanted to see what kinds of situations she got herself into, hehe.”

I sent her a playlist with all episodes. I noticed that the first video on the list was the tickling episode. What a stroke of luck! I had my fingers crossed that she’d watch that one since it was the first video in the playlist.

It turns out she did watch it and that was the catalyst for some fun tickling experiences between the two of us ;)

- - -

I hope you liked this story! Comment if you’d like me to continue it.

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back