• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Married with a Tickle Fetish

To update you so you can have some hope...

We had our first “tickle shoot” yesterday and it went extremely well. Had her in bondage (something she is not a big fan of) for about 30 minutes. I made sure that it was loose up around her arms since it’s where she gets the most she uncomfortable.

The session was more sensual in nature than the stuff you see in the videos. I went ahead JD bought three different types of feathers at a local craft store. I used all three of them throughout, which she really seemed to enjoy.. I would mix in some flurries of intense tickling. That said, they would come in short spurts and be instantly rewarded with a present I bought for the occasion.

She was engaged the whole time and did not complain once. She only used the safeword once, which was used in a playful manner and not one annoyed with the situation. She encouraged I bring the “bag” next weekend during our solo getaway.

Not sharing this to gloat. Merely sharing to show you what effective communication can bring about. Again, good luck!

I'm an active member of my local BDSM scene that has a lot of married couples as well as others in long term relationships. Tickling as well as other fetishes is enjoyed and shared by these couples. Those that are not specifically into tickling sit out that activity, but are quite happy to let their partners enjoy. Different partners have their various boundaries of course, but with that understanding, I have not seen or heard of any issues. Bottom line of course is communication with your partner. You just may be surprised. ;)

To update you so you can have some hope...

We had our first “tickle shoot” yesterday and it went extremely well. Had her in bondage (something she is not a big fan of) for about 30 minutes. I made sure that it was loose up around her arms since it’s where she gets the most she uncomfortable.

The session was more sensual in nature than the stuff you see in the videos. I went ahead JD bought three different types of feathers at a local craft store. I used all three of them throughout, which she really seemed to enjoy.. I would mix in some flurries of intense tickling. That said, they would come in short spurts and be instantly rewarded with a present I bought for the occasion.

She was engaged the whole time and did not complain once. She only used the safeword once, which was used in a playful manner and not one annoyed with the situation. She encouraged I bring the “bag” next weekend during our solo getaway.

Not sharing this to gloat. Merely sharing to show you what effective communication can bring about. Again, good luck!

Congrats on your success man!!

My wife doesn't have the fetish and I was pretty apprehensive about fully coming clean about it. Last week she finally coaxed it out of me and we actually had a lot of fun doing a session this weekend, so I'm excited going forward!

My wife doesn't have the fetish and I was pretty apprehensive about fully coming clean about it. Last week she finally coaxed it out of me and we actually had a lot of fun doing a session this weekend, so I'm excited going forward!

That's dope bro! Congrats to you as well!!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back