• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Darla's Reverse Tickle-Therapy (M/F ● Therapist Ticklee ● Sexy Belly Tickles and Rub)

zerit2002

TMF Master
Darla's Reverse Tickle-Therapy (M/F ● Therapist Ticklee ● Sexy Belly Tickles and Rub)

Hi! I'd like to share a story I wrote for a commission :)
I'm going to post it here in it's entirety, but the text formatting is way better on DeviantArt. If you like it, please drop a fav or a comment on DA. I'd really appreciate it.

Synopsis:
Darla is an adorable, caring, and rather adventurous therapist, who’s often willing to do unusual things to help her patients. This attitude of hers is put to the test when Freddy, a young man suffering from anxiety, tells her that nothing relaxes him more than caressing a girl’s belly; or even better, tickling it.
This notion makes Darla quite nervous, because she’s extremely ticklish everywhere; but with some convincing, she agrees to be restrained and gently tickled for a little while.
Will Freddy respect the terms of this reverse tickle-therapy? Or will he take advantage of the situation to tickle-torture her completely nuts?

The story:
https://www.deviantart.com/featherheart22/art/Darla-s-Reverse-Tickle-Therapy-874492205

Darla’s Reverse Tickle-Therapy
M/F ● Female Therapist Ticklee ● Sexy Belly Tickles and Rub

Written by
FeatherHeart22

Commissioned for
Anonymous

◄●►​

Freddy, a young man suffering from anxiety, is sitting in front of his therapist’s desk. Her name is Darla, a redhead with an absolutely adorable smile. He has only been seeing her for a month, but has already shown improvement; if nothing else, because of how nice it is to simply talk to her. She has this sweet, melodious voice that’s an absolute joy to hear; and she’s a real beauty too. Milky white skin; green eyes; curly, orange hair... She’s a doll.

Their present session is down to the last 10 minutes. Darla seems to be looking for something on her desk.

“What are you looking for?”

“A paper I wanted to show you. I thought it was here, but I guess not. Maybe it’s still in the binder.”

She gets up, turns sideways, and stands on her tiptoes to reach a high shelf full of binders. As she stretches her body upwards, her t-shirt rises up, exposing a few inches of her toned belly.

This unexpected revelation immediately captures Freddy’s attention. Without thinking about it, he leans sideways to improve his viewing angle. Darla notices his stare and returns it, prompting him to sit upright.

“Hey! Hehe! What were you looking at?” She asks, sitting back down.

“Nothing.” He replies, appearing somewhat nervous.

“Were you looking at my chest? Was my bra visible somehow?”

“No! That wasn’t it! Not at all!” He quickly answers.

“Then what? I’m curious.”

“I... Erm... It’s kinda personal.”

“Oh, really? Now I’m even more intrigued.”

He looks away, blushing a little.

“It’s okay, Freddy, it’s obvious that you’re not comfortable with whatever this is. But remember where you are. You can tell me anything.”

“I wasn’t looking at your breasts. I was looking at your tummy.” He admits without looking at her.

“Oh! Why didn’t you just say so?”

He finally looks back at her and replies somewhat reluctantly, “Because... I like girls’ tummies, alright? I just think they’re really cute.”

“That’s nothing to be shamed about. Bellies can be really cute.”

“It’s more than that, actually. Your belly reminds me of my ex-girlfriend’s. And... I really miss that part of the relationship.”

“Ohhh... I’m sorry. Would you like to talk about that?”

“About her tummy?”

“Not what I meant, actually, but sure, tell me about her tummy.”

Freddie tells her how beautiful her ex’s belly was, and how much it looks like Darla’s. He then tells her, “To me, girls' bellies are a bit like wide, soft, oversized stress balls. Caressing them feels very relaxing.”

Darla laughs at this, then quickly says, “Sorry! I wasn’t making fun of you. That just sounded funny. Oversized stress balls... Haha! Does it help with your anxiety?”

“It does. It really does. I haven’t had a chance to do it in like, a year.”

Darla stares at him thoughtfully for a moment. Then cautiously proposes, “Would you like to... Caress my tummy?”

Freddy’s eyes light up straight away.

“You mean it? Yes! I’d love to!”

“Okay then. But let's leave it for the next session, okay? Because we’re running out of time. ”

“For how long are you going to let me do it?” He asks, trying not to appear too eager.

“I didn’t think about it. I guess you can do it for the whole hour... Just... Erm...”

At the end of her sentence, Darla seems to have become nervous about something.

“An hour would be incredible! But what’s wrong?”

“It’s just... I want to help you with your anxiety, but I’m actually super ticklish. You’re gonna have to be careful not to tickle me.” She explains in an apologetic tone.

“Oh really? Hum... Are you really very ticklish?”

“Oh yeah. I’m insanely ticklish pretty much everywhere.” She replies with a serious expression.

“Mmm... You know, if you're that ticklish, maybe we could do something else, instead.”

“Like what?”

“What if instead of one hour of caressing, you let me tickle your belly for... Thirty minutes?”

Darla opens her eyes wide and explains, “No way! I can’t stand being tickled!”

“Okay! Okay!” He says quickly, before she changes her mind about the whole thing. “It’s just that tickling is even better than caressing. Much better. It’s really relaxing.”

“Not to me, it isn’t...” She moans.

“How about just 10 minutes?”

Darla stares at him for a moment. Then replies, “I want to help you... But that’s not possible... I can't control myself when I’m being tickled, see? I’m a big squirmer. At first, anyway... I might even hit you! Not on purpose, of course!”

“Okay... What if I tie you down?”

She drops her jaw at this suggestion. Freddy thinks he’s gone too far, but then she says, “That’s... Actually not a bad idea... But only one wrist!”

“Sure. If you think that’s enough. What am I going to tie you down with?”

“Leave that to me. Our time is over, by the way. I’ll see you next week.”

◄●►​

One week later, Freddy returns to Darla’s office. She’s wearing black flats, tight blue jeans, and a pink blouse. After the greetings are done, Freddy asks, “So... Are we still doing it?”

“Sure.”

“Now or later?”

“I’d rather get it out of the way now. I’m a little nervous.” She says, leading him to a chaise lounge. Freddy then notices the sofa has been equipped with removable wrist and ankle leather cuffs, secured to it by means of two belts strapped around it.

“Where did you get those?” He asks.

“I borrowed them from a friend who’s into BDSM.” She answers, laying down.

Freddy drags a chair close to the sofa and sits down while Darla cuffs her own left wrist. She then grips the bottom edge of the chaise lounge with her right hand.

“Ready?” He asks.

“Do it. But don’t raise my blouse from the start! Ease me into the tickling.” She replies, visibly nervous. Then she mumbles, “The things I do for my patients...”

Freddy brings his fingertips to her covered midriff and starts dragging them around. Darla immediately shudders, widens her eyes, and releases a soft squeal.

“Heek!”

The young man starts to smile, enjoying how his fingering is making her squirm.

“Teehehehehe...” She starts to giggle, closing her eyes and waving her head sideways. Freddy isn’t looking at her right hand, but she’s holding pretty darn tightly to the sofa.

A few seconds later, she crosses her legs and starts rubbing her shins together.

“Hahahaha... It tiiiiickles...” She moans sensually.

She then starts shaking, clearly having trouble reigning in her squirming. This gets worse and worse over the first minute. Halfway through it, she kicks off her shoes, bends her knees and starts tapping her bare feet against the sofa. “Haaaahahahaha... I caaan’t...” She giggles, shaking her head with her eyes closed.

Towards the end of the first minute, she’s squirming intensely; specially her legs, which are providing the biggest indication of how much this is driving her nuts. She’s crossing them over and over again, dragging her heels back and forth, rubbing her shins together, tapping her soles or her heels, paddling her feet...

Then, her giggling is interrupted by a second squeal, and she suddenly slaps Freddy’s hands away. “Ha-ha-ha-ha-haaaa... I can’t... I can’t... Aaaah!”

Freddy just stares at her, smiling softly. “Maybe we should use the rest of the cuffs,” he proposes.

Darla looks away, appearing embarrassed of her weakness, but reluctantly agrees. “Fine... But you have to promise not to tickle me for more than 10 minutes! Or anywhere else!” During that last sentence, she presses her feet tightly against each other.

“Of course.” He agrees, starting to secure the rest of her limbs.

When she’s all strapped down, Freddy resumes the tickling.

“Teeeehehehehe!” Darla giggles louder than ever before. Her hands are tightly closed into fists, and her feet are scrunched down.

“Let it all out. I want to hear you laugh. That’s the best part.” He asks, softly dragging his fingertips.

“No... I’ll... Hehehe! Lose control if I do!” She moans through tightly pressed lips.

“Control? What control? Let... Go!” Freddy demands playfully, accompanying that last word with a few pokes on the sides of her tummy. This action makes Darla lean forward with her eyes open wide, releasing a squeal and a few cackles. She also tugs strongly at both her hands and feet, but the cuffs hold them in place.

“Aaaaaaarg! HaHaHaHaaa!”

“Poke, poke, poke!” Freddy teases, delivering a flurry of pokes with his index fingers, sometimes lingering his fingers and lending them wiggly motions. Poor Darla goes nuts, squealing, laughing and squirming wildly.

“Aaaarg! HaHaHa! No! Yaaah! HaaaHaHaHAHAHaaaa!”

“My gosh... I haven’t even raised your shirt yet...” Freddy mumbles, watching her shake her hair all over.

“Haaaaa-Ha-Ha-Ha-Haaaa!” She cackles, struggling desperately to protect her belly from Freddy’s wiggling and poking fingertips.

This goes on for another full minute, after which he lets her take a break. While she’s catching her breath, he rolls up her blouse, exposing her adorable tummy. It looks so inviting! It is milky white and toned, but not too thin; it has a healthy amount of fat, allowing it to be comfortably squeezed and kneaded. The belly button is wide, deep, and definitely very cute. All things considered, Darla has essentially the perfect belly to tickle.

As her belly is exposed, she swallows dryly and utters, “Maybe this wasn’t such a good idea...”

“Heeey... Calm down... Calm down...” Freddy says with a soothing tone. “We’ll take it easy, okay? How about I just caress it for a while?”

“Okay... Thanks. Hehe... I’m supposed to be soothing you... Not the way around...” She remarks, visibly relaxing.

“You’re helping me with my anxiety, so it makes sense that I help you with yours.”

“Hehe... Fair enough.”

Freddy then places his palms against her belly, and starts dragging them around.

“Oh gosh...” He utters, amazed with the softness; her skin feels like velvet.

Darla also seems to be enjoying this. She leans back fully and closes her eyes, surrendering to the caresses. “You know, this is basically a belly massage.”

“Really?”

“Yeah. There are basically two types of massages; therapeutical, and for relaxation. The first type involves pressing and squeezing muscles to deal with physical ailments, improving circulation, ect. The second type depends on what the receiver finds relaxing; it can be just caressing, like you’re doing.”

“Does it feel good?”

“Yeah... Feels very soothing... Your hands are soft and warm... And my skin is very delicate... I like being caressed...”

Freddy smiles hugely and proceeds to massage her tummy for about 20 minutes; an activity both of them enjoy greatly.

“Darla? Are you awake?”

“I’m here... Barely. That was really relaxing...” She moans, trying to stretch out.

“I’m going to tickle you now, okay?”

“Fine...”

Freddy hovers his hands above her belly and starts wiggling his fingers. Darla's attention becomes fixed upon them, and she starts squirming softly when the fingers’ descent begins.

“Noo... Noo...” She moans softly, pulling in her belly.

“Hehehe! You can’t hold it in forever...”

“Don’t tease... That makes it worse...”

“So close now...” He taunts, his wiggling fingers less than an inch away from her skin.

“Noo... Nonono... Noooaaaaah! Haaaaa-HA-HA-Haaaaaa!” She cackles, as the teasing fingers stroke her quivering belly.

Within seconds, Darla is squirming and buckling, tossing her hair around, kicking her knees, and moving her midsection sideways in an uncontrollable urge to escape the tickling.

“Haaaaaaaaaaaaa-Haaa-Haaa-HAAAAA!” She cackles loudly.

Freddy starts feeling a little sorry for her, but brushes it off and presses on. He has been so gentle with her... He even gave her a belly rub... Now it's time for her to fulfil her promise.

“Yaaaaaaaaa! Ha-Ha-HA-HA-HAAAAA!” She squeals with laughter, going nuts from Freddy’s fingertips, brushing against her tummy.

He does it for a little while, then starts poking with his index fingers.

“Poke here... Poke there... Poke it, poke it everywhere...” He taunts her, watching her laugh and laugh.

At some point, she casts him a rather angry stare, clearly not appreciating the playful mockery. But Freddy destroys the stare by softly pinching her sides.

“BWAAAAAAAAAA-HAAAAAA-HAAAAAA-HAAAAA!” She roars with laughter. Curiously enough, she’s not struggling that much anymore. Freddy theorizes that she’s one of those people who becomes paralized when they're tickled hard enough, or for long enough.

“HAAAAA-HAAAA-HAAAA-HAAAAA! Pleeeease stooooap! HOOO-HOOO-HOOOO!” She pleads. By now, her face is extremely blushed and wet from tears of laughter. Freddy doesn’t want to stop tickling, but also doesn’t want to turn this into a torture session; not yet, anyway. So he gives her another break.

Darla spends about a minute with her eyes closed, huffing and puffing. Freddy fetches her a glass of water.

“Thanks...” She says, taking a few sips. “How long... Do I have left?”

“Two minutes. Can you do it?”

Darla groans painfully, but then says, “Fine... I promised you 10 minutes...”

“You didn’t know it was gonna be this bad, did you?”

“No... I didn’t... I’ve been tickled plenty in my life, but mostly on my feet...” She says, scrunching down her pretty feet.

“Ready for the last two minutes?”

“Just tell me something first -- how’s this making you feel?”

“I feel great! Haven’t felt this relaxed in ages!”

“Okay then... Let's get this over wIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITH! HIIIIIIIII-HIIIIIIIII-HIIIIIIII!”

Before she even finished the sentence, Freddy leaned down and delivered a great, big raspberry, making her squeal sharply and squirm uncontrollably. He then keeps blowing raspberries, making her squeal and howl with laughter.

*PFFFFFFFFFFFFT!* “YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! HAAAAAA-HAAAAA-HAAAAA!”

*PFFFFFFFFFFFFT!* “STOOOOAP! HEEEEEK! HEEEEE-HEEEE-HEEEE!”

*PFFFFFFFFFFFFT!* “NOOO MOOORE! HOOOO-HOOOOOO-HOOOOO!”

Freddy keeps blowing raspberries, quickly tickling her out of her strength, and turning her into a pile of cackling, quivering, ticklish jello. Then, he starts rapidly spidering his fingertips into her tummy, watching fascinated as she laughs her head off, seemingly unable to fight anymore.

“HAAAAA-Ha-Ha-Ha-Haaaa! HAAAA-Ha-Ha-Ha-Haaaaa! BWAAAAA-HA-HA-Haaaaa!”

He keeps spidering her belly for a little while, then notices that the final minute has just begun. With only one minute left, he decides to place his palms on her tummy, and start squeezing and kneading the ticklish flesh, just as one would a stress ball.

“BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA-HAAAAAAAAAAAA-HAAAAAAAAAAA!” Darla screams with hysterical laughter, going through a surge of intense struggling. It only lasts a few seconds, though. Soon, her strength completely drains away, leaving her trapped in the jelly state.

“... HAAAAAAA-HAAAAAA-HAAAAA!” She howls, as her sexy belly is squished and mashed like an oversized stress ball. Freddy is having so much fun! Her tummy is absolutely perfect for this! It has the perfect amount of fat, it’s smooth as velvet, absolutely gorgeous, and last but not least, hopelessly ticklish.

And so he keeps tickling her like this for the entirety of the last minute, smiling like a kid on Christmas morning, relishing every aspect of the experience. When the time runs out, he stops immediately. Then, while she pants for breath with her eyes closed, he decides to pick up the strands of hair plastered to her face and move them aside.

“Wow! Hehehe! You’re such a mess!” He comments.

“Oh my god... I thought I was going to die! I haven’t felt like this since I was a kid...”

“Was it that bad?”

“It was horrible... I was in complete ticklish agony.... Couldn’t think or move... Both my mind and my body were enslaved by the tickling...”

“You did seem to lose your strength.”

“I know... I haven’t experienced that in over 10 years... I wasn’t sure it would happen...”

“But what happened, exactly?”

“Remember how I told you I can’t control myself when I’m tickled? At first, I go through a surge of fighting and squirming, but if the ticking goes on for long enough, I lose all my strength and become a ragdoll.”

“That sounds awful.”

“Trust me, it’s hell. During my late teens, my younger brother and sister sometimes started tickle fights with me on purpose, then when I became paralized, they tickled my feet without actually holding me down, and I couldn’t do a thing to stop them.”

Freddy looks at her slender, elegant feet, still cuffed in place.

“Don't you dare, Mister!” She exclaims, scrunching down her toes.

“Haha! Don’t worry. I wasn’t going to tickle them. I’ll set you free, now. Thank you so much for doing this!” He says, starting to unbuckle her right wrist.

“You better be grateful... Ufffff! That was so bad!”

“But it wasn’t all bad. You liked the belly rub.”

“Oh yeah... I completely forgot about that. Yes, that was actually lovely.”

Freddy is now releasing her ankles. His eyes are fixed on her feet; they look exquisite.

“Maybe we can do this again next week, minus the belly tickling?” He proposes.

“Yeah sure, I don’t mind.”

“And maybe...” He cautiously adds, ”... You could let me tease your feet a bit?”

Darla pulls her feet away from him and replies, “I think I’ve had enough tickling for a while.

“What if I give you a foot rub? All caresses. Just the way you like.”

“I... I... Erm...” She mumbles, clearly tempted by the offer.

“And I’ll throw in a belly rub too, if you let me restrain you again.”

Darla looks away for a moment, then replies, “Darn it... I’m a sucker for foot rubs... Fine... But just a few minutes...”

Freddy smiles hugely, feeling very satisfied with Darla’s services.

“You’re the best therapist ever!”

“Yeah, yeah... And the most ticklish... I’ll see you next week.”

FIN?

Thank you for reading and I hope you enjoyed the story!
If you like my writing style and creativity, know that I'm open to commissions.
Message me if interested.

MORE DETAILS

Last edited:
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back