• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The 16 Month Vintage Photo Thread

I have seen the video of this series before, where the scientist or doctor tag teams on the girl (Catherine Beaumont?). Do you know the name of video and if its still available somewhere?
Thanks!

I don't know offhand, sorry. There are some hard core historians around who can probably help you out though.

561-570 downloaded Jan-Feb 1998

Almost forgetting how to do this...

matbound01.jpgmatbound02.jpgEmit0080.jpgEmit0330.jpgflanben2.jpgEmit0074.jpgEmit0223.jpgEmit0058.jpgEmit0357.jpgEmit0332.jpg

571-580 downloaded Feb 1998

Lots more Emit and shortly a huge run of tenderfoot stuff coming up, with a few randoms sprinkled in...

Emit0083.jpgEmit0082.jpgEmit0383.jpgEmit0333.jpgEmit0331.jpgEmit0081.jpgca12a.jpgca12b.jpgca12c.jpgca14b.jpg

TickleNinja98 the 3rd picture was from a video and they were also in a magazine.

I would like to find the series with white stocking tickling pic

The woman in the white stockings having her feet tickled is supposedly sleeping. It is a very old FM concepts video. I remember in 2001 subscribing to FM concepts but they only carried an audio of her being tickled and a few pictures. My dial up connection sucked so it was not that great. I have been looking for this video of this ever since. If anyone can direct me to where I can find one, I would greatly appreciate it!

Thanks

session.jpg

Anyone have more from this old photoset? I've been searching for years.

Please DM me as I don't check this thread often.

Last edited:
Ticklish roommates is where a woman name KC got her feet tickled and it's been a hard to find video.

Any one Have any of these photo series?View attachment 705368

I have the entire magazine which is called Tickled Bondage Tales. The blonde tickled is Cathryn Beaumont, with great reactions, i think the clip is foundable online but with poor sound quality, still you can see and hear her giggle much :)

Think that the whole serie was already posted by Drew, but there's so many ones.

wow ! i can upload pix again !!!!! holy crap

Attachments

• FS202.jpg
    FS202.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 510
  • FS233.jpg
    FS233.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 573
So the photo with the brunette being tickled by the blonde in the white stockings with her hands behind her back. There was a whole set of pics there. Anyone have the others? Years ago of course...!

I have found this old picture I got from the old swtickle site. Anyone know the source?
swtkl.jpg

Old one

Here is another classic I came upon. It was an Italian tickling website. Guessing it was around 1999 or 2000. Any one got anymore of this cutie

Attachments

• rnCTdv0fIhUeu7ua5tNa9k7fVJ7Aqk2xKG9kWrDRkGSnFlZaUkDRoV869oJzmpLF1jw5ulzdBgIc4IaPBw-hO0gY.jpg
    rnCTdv0fIhUeu7ua5tNa9k7fVJ7Aqk2xKG9kWrDRkGSnFlZaUkDRoV869oJzmpLF1jw5ulzdBgIc4IaPBw-hO0gY.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 761
I have the entire magazine which is called Tickled Bondage Tales. The blonde tickled is Cathryn Beaumont, with great reactions, i think the clip is foundable online but with poor sound quality, still you can see and hear her giggle much :)

Think that the whole serie was already posted by Drew, but there's so many ones.

wow ! i can upload pix again !!!!! holy crap

The video with Cathryn Beaumont was a FM Concepts video about an hour or more long (there were two different edits.) Directed if I recall by Chelsea Pfeiffer & featuring a small part by Laurelai / Christine Imboch. She eventually cuffs the 2 stars together as they both tickle each other, both unable to escape.

581-590 downloaded Feb 1998

Man I've been away from this a long time. Still working on the new store and M's latest video. In the meantime...

Emit0096.jpgEmit0172.jpgEmit0338.jpgEmit0339.jpgEmit0244.jpgEmit0245.jpgEmit0246.jpgca16a.jpgca16d.jpgcarcajada.jpg

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/17/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you updated on where and wehn people are planning to meet up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back