• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The 16 Month Vintage Photo Thread

I am leaving a lot of old, very short, probably low-to-mid quality video and audio files in the wake of all these images. Who knows, I'll probably end up with several dozen at the end of it all.

I had started a thread to post these in the video section a while back, but I'll try to think of a better way to share as they keep building up.

Some are unplayable probably due to old formatting. The VLC player can handle most but not all of them. Any advice on ways to maybe fix them, improve them, and/or move them to a new format?

Thanks,
-Q.

edit 1: I have 1,018 vintage video files (maybe 20 are audio only)

edit 2: started a thread on this here: http://www.ticklingforum.com/showth...uck-treasure-trove-of-quot-vintage-quot-video

Last edited:
431-440 downloaded Dec 1997

Well I just said I'd shared 450 in another thread so now I gotta catch up...

sand05.jpgscan3.jpgscan4.jpglafloud2.jpgr11j.jpgt2029b.jpgkt3.jpgkt2.jpgkt8.jpgsy102b.jpg

Are the last three pics of Lorelei and Whitney Prescott?

Ancient question I realize but if still interested - the busty little chick is Betsey Demont and the taller Latina is Carmen Matos - both active with Harmony Productions in the mid-80s - incredible to think they are likely in their late 50s now!

Ancient question I realize but if still interested - the busty little chick is Betsey Demont and the taller Latina is Carmen Matos - both active with Harmony Productions in the mid-80s - incredible to think they are likely in their late 50s now!

Heyyyyyy...late 50s is prettty young! ;)

Do you have amateur homemade clips in your collection or are they all clips from old studios? There are a few 'white whales' I've been searching for for years.

Do you have amateur homemade clips in your collection or are they all clips from old studios? There are a few 'white whales' I've been searching for for years.

It's a mix...all kinds of stuff. I've just sampled maybe a dozen across different format types to see if I have a player that works.

I'm sure I watched them all at one time but that was maybe 20-25 years ago.

edit: Ok I've started the vintage video thread here: http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?337698-The-16-Month-Vintage-VIDEO-thread-(with-pics)

Last edited:
451-460 downloaded Dec 1997

It will become somewhat apparent over time that I am a big fan of Laura Dern. There's a partner to that face pic where someone is massaging her feet.

If you saw my wife you'd go, "Uh-huh."

2ticklea.jpgdalitic05.jpgdalitic06.jpgExtic03.jpgExtic10.jpgfoxy9.jpgdern.jpgdern9.jpgthreec2.jpgEmit0243.jpg

And huh, coincidence, I think video clips from some of those ANA pics will be coming up soon in the vintage video thread.

Last edited:
It occurs to me that I'm occasionally mixing some pics into these posts that don't involve tickling. Sorry moderators, I hope that's ok.

By and large the overall sets should meet the forum requirements. But if it's bugging anyone, I can try to do a better job filtering.

-Q.

I'd give my left nut if I could ever find a complete, hi-res scan of that June Bauer/Julia Parton spread from the Tickling Times (the one of her in the red gloves and boots tied to the dock door). I've only managed to see a few online, including the ones posted. It was one of the first tickling spreads I ever saw, the ones that really solidified my fetish. Here are a couple I've scrounged up.

Attachments

• 143794421972916.jpg
    143794421972916.jpg
    67.1 KB · Views: 256
  • 727805421972920.jpg
    727805421972920.jpg
    69.1 KB · Views: 299
461-470 downloaded Dec 1997

Back at it!

Hey, I just added a link in my signature to a BDSM tickle torture story introduction in the Stories forum...I'd love some feedback if you have a few minutes to check it out!

Next round of pics...

Extic10.jpgExtic12.jpgtk300j.jpgEmit0247.jpgEmit0249.jpgEmit0287.jpgEmit0299.jpgy&b7.jpg300index.jpgtk300e.jpg

471-480 downloaded Dec 1997 - Jan 1998

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

Finally getting into the 1998 downloads...

tk299c.jpgtk299d.jpgtk299e.jpgtk300h.jpgstrapped.jpgcatpost.jpgdern10.jpgtklfest3.jpgtklfest4.jpgtcpic057.jpg

491-500 (!) downloaded Jan 1998

And 500 it is! Somebody gimme a 'woohoo!' :drinkup:

fun04.jpgbbtk008.jpgbbtk020.jpgEmit0171.jpgGg5.jpgcs09.jpgcs28.jpgcs54.jpgTea.jpgSarah10.jpg

Is there a clip available anywhere for the first 4 pics?

I did a quick scan of the obvious stuff in my archives and couldn't find one. Also this isn't a video available on their C4S store.

Sorry man. Maybe someone else out there will have better luck...

501-510 downloaded Jan 1998

Here comes a run with a fair number of b&w photos...

tk-003.jpgtk-015.jpgTk-018.jpgtk-019.jpgTk-020.jpgtk-022.jpgTk-023.jpgtk-024.jpgtk-029.jpgtk-112.jpg

I absolutely love these vintage photographs. They have a really cool, natural vibe to them, and the girls are stunningly beautiful as well! It's one heck of a collection that you've built up!

I absolutely love these vintage photographs. They have a really cool, natural vibe to them, and the girls are stunningly beautiful as well! It's one heck of a collection that you've built up!

Thanks mate. Looks like you're a techno fan. Get many comments on your sig image?

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back