• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Automatic saves

tanya

TMF Regular
I'm having a problem when I try to post a new thread. While I write, the automatic save does not come on. Because of this I cannot stop and pick up the next day where I left off. I have lost several threads because of the lack of the automatic save.

I am not sure how long the automatic save function will actually work. There are some features of the forum that have trouble after an hour (when a particular token tying your activity to a post expires). I would not trust the automatic save function to work over that long a period of time.

Also it seems that i have to log in does not work very well because in order to log in, I have to do it twice. When log in was normal, the automatic save worked all the time. Now that I have to log in twice, the automatic save does not work.

I'm not sure what you mean by log in twice. Sometimes, we have an issue with people visiting www.ticklingforum.com vs ticklingforum.com, as logging into one does not always mean you are logged in to both (and the TMF redirects to the www version). What are you seeing in terms of double logins?

On the upper right, I put in my correct username and password. When I hit enter, It directs me to a message telling me that I had hit the wrong password and/or username. In that box I re-enter the same username and password and it lets me in. This happens every time I log in. I also noticed that in the upper right log in boxes, I have to swipe the word username and password in order to enter my username and password and this is when it redirects me to the invalid user/password message box. When I was able to click inside the username and password boxes, it never redirected me to the invalid password message box, and I was able to post threads with automatic saves.

Might be a stupid suggestion, but have you tried clearing cookies and all that?

Automatic saves.

I have tried the WWW. one, but there is a problem. Both sites are the same except that one works and saves my stories and the other does not. Unfortunately, the one that does save is not secure and the one that does not, is secure. I would love to contribute and write my stories, but would rather do this in the secure site. Is there any way to fix this?

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back