• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The weirdest thing you found that someone lost? Street, airplane, theater, work?

FrenzyTickles

TMF Master

Or anything you've found...

I've found ear/rings, wallet/s, baby rings, those were probably the oddest; these tiny rings (why even put those on a baby?) :ermm:

At work, in a supermarket I found cell phone/s also -- that's probably the oddest location! On a grocery shelf... No one in sight. :shock:
(It turned out to be an employee's).

It's probably a good idea to leave some kind of basic contact info in your cell...

-----------

This story inspired me to post this, from "Quora?" Stumbled upon it:

Meille Chen
·
February 23, 2019
Studied Fashion Merchandising
As a flight attendant, what is the weirdest thing you've found left behind on an airplane?
I didn’t find it, someone handed it to me upon disembarking the flight.

It was an expensive Louis Vuitton Speedy Blue wallet. The passenger just handed it to me, said that she found it in her seat pocket and left hurriedly.

We went through its contents. There were various currencies that totalled at about $600USD, countless credit cards, ID, driver’s license, etc. Basically someone’s entire life was in that wallet.

Thankfully folded within it was the flight’s ticket stub (This is a really good tip: leave your old ticket stub in your wallet or passport so if it goes missing, there’s a chance it’ll make its way back to you). It belonged to a Japanese man who was traveling from Singapore to Shanghai.

Unfortunately, I had just unclocked my flight from Shanghai to Singapore. Which meant that poor Mr. Japanese here must be hopping sick in Shanghai without his wallet!

I never knew if the wallet got back to him, but I know our crew followed through the lost and found procedure. By any luck, he would have heard from the airline and got it by the next flight out to Shanghai,

What was weird to me, was that kind-hearted soul who handed it to me, without nicking a dime- the world sure could use more of people like her!

Last edited:
I dont know if this is weird, but many years ago.

A friend and me found a duffel bag/knapsack filled with an address book and various things, but no money.

It turns out the guy had an address book with his phone number in there. We called the number, brought the things to his house, and he gave us a reward.

His house had been robbed, and the people who robbed the house, tossed these things into a barren open field.

That's about the weirdest thing I can remember finding.

I shouldn't have put "weird" in the subject line, but anyway, that's great, it was really nice that you bothered to track that person down!

:shock: You're a veritable walking Lost & Found!

Lol I think it was just cuz I lived and worked in crowded/busy areas. My dad spent a lot of his life on the streets and even after he was back on his feet, he'd have a tendency to find random things in alleys and dumpsters etc. I had a blog for half a minute called "Shit My Dad Brings Home" - kind of a play on that "Shit My Dad Says" Twitter account. Now I wish I had kept it xD

A couple times I've lost my phone and someone returned it to me. And once I lost my wallet and some kind wonderful soul mailed me back the wallet in one package and all my id's and cards in another. The cash was gone, but I couldn't believe someone took the time to do that for a stranger :)

Anyway, sorry if I derailed your thread. This is a cool topic :)

Lol I think it was just cuz I lived and worked in crowded/busy areas. My dad spent a lot of his life on the streets and even after he was back on his feet, he'd have a tendency to find random things in alleys and dumpsters etc. I had a blog for half a minute called "Shit My Dad Brings Home" - kind of a play on that "Shit My Dad Says" Twitter account. Now I wish I had kept it xD

A couple times I've lost my phone and someone returned it to me. And once I lost my wallet and some kind wonderful soul mailed me back the wallet in one package and all my id's and cards in another. The cash was gone, but I couldn't believe someone took the time to do that for a stranger :)

No "derailment" at all, thank you very much for that input, that's quite amazing and relevant! :) Maybe you can re-create a similar blog?
I'm glad your dad got back on his feet and that you've had those positive experiences!

Not exactly lost ( maybe they just forgot )...
Was with an old friend stopping by her friends house ( was my first and only time meeting them) , there was a hitachi magic wand on the counter behind her.
I didn't mention anything and only briefly met her and then we left. Hopefully she found it lol.

Well, you did find it!! :p That's too funny!!

I'm always amused by all the single lost gloves I see on the street/sidewalk during the winter.

Losing one glove must be annoying.

My father used to bring home some much stuff he would find in the trash..ya I totally got it from him lol...butt I once found a shoe box with sex toys lol...and like so much other great stuff...

Three curious items to report:

1. A lifesize toy scythe
2. A tortoise (which was my favourite, it turned up randomly in my garden and had covered quite some distance from a neighbour's house.
3. A child, which had run off after a stray football - poor kid ended up face down in the duck pond.

The scythe was the only item that didn't find it's way back to it's original owner.

TTG

I think this question was made for my job. I work in security and pre covid when concerts were a thing in the uk, I was constantly asked to help search for customer's missing items. I remember spending an evening searching for a child's hamster that he had decided to sneak to an event without his parents realising.

Needless to say it escaped from his pocket mid show and had a whole corner of the audience screaming as it darted under people's feet. Several people left as they thought we had a rat infestation. When I asked how to find the hamster, the parents suggested I shout its name, which was spiderman, in the hope it comes back. So like absolute fools we stood in the middle of a very busy concert hall shouting spiderman. Unsurprisingly it didn't come rushing back and obviously we looked like idiots. After working through the night to try and find it, I discovered it the next morning enjoying a packet of cookies in the bar. Spiderman was able to go back home unaware of the chaos he had caused. I can laugh now, but at the time it was madness!

In an old abandoned house I found a stack or letters from the 1970s or early 1980s. I never read them all - I need to do that - but I seem to remember one where the man/lover apologized for breaking the woman’s arm in some sort of altercation.

I found a medical examiner team’s bloody purple rubber glove left behind at a murder scene. I saved that for a while but eventually threw it out. I didn’t know how to safely preserve it. Ditto the black widow spider we sprayed to death at work & I kept in my freezer briefly. Trashed it.

A couple of years ago I found a plastic vibrator smashed to pieces in the street. I didn’t go near that.

In the 1990s I went to a kiosk to recycle some aluminum cans once & found a 1970s wedding album in the trash can. I still have that, too.

Pictures coming soon.

I left a duffle bag of fetish gear at a hotel about 8 years ago. Made my then girlfriend go back in to retrieve it a week later. The hotel worker that found it must have had a blast telling that story for a while.

Growing up, my dad bought a box of random stuff at an auction down the street from us.

One of the items was a dictionary that was printed in the late 1800's. Inside the pages of the dictionary were, among other things, a news paper clipping from the sinking of the Titanic and an envelope containing a lock of someones hair.

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back