• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Question about Tasha from TickleAbuse....

It's been 7-8 years since Tasha did any tickling for TA.
She recently returned and is now doing some work for thetickleroom as well as her only fans site.

The facebook site you listed is not hers. Someone trying to fake you out.
The Tickle Room has more than 1 advertisement on this forum with her onlyfans info..
Interestingly she does not directly advertise on this site.
Since she does not directly share her info I consider it not my place to share it.
However, you should be able to find it here with a little effort.

The Tickle Room has more than 1 advertisement on this forum with her onlyfans info..
Since she does not directly share her info I consider it not my place to share it.

Thank you for your answer.

I look at this studio: https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/76089/the-tickle-room
And I saw clips with Tasha from TickleAbuse, and I wonder:

She works at both studios?
I thought she was only at TickleAbuse....
(Or something change at the TA studio...)

Thanks!

Tickle Abuse isnt owned by Tom anymore, Tasha retired but returned as rn shes working STUDIO wise exclusive with me for now BUT she has her own content that I am exclusively shooting for her on her Only Fans. I am working on getting her on here and twitter but shes still meh because of people constantly pirating TA back in the day. Its a work in progress we just started this recently. For those reading this and wondering:
- As of now she isnt doing or even really considering sessions. She had covid and it made her really ill so she does not want to meet people.
- I am the exclusive studio shes working with as of now but this could change. But until me and her announce that assume the case being that.
- Tashas content with me will be more sinister tickling but not to much of just HER. If your main focus is love for Tasha and seeing her in all her beauty and glory I HIGHLY suggest you subscribe to her OF (she is also making a loyal fans but I will probably cover all that in a separate post).
- She is not the same woman she was with TA in terms of being a sub. She is NOT a fan of being tickled and most of the time will charge $500 just to START for being tickled. So if you want a custom and its insanely intense she will deny it and if it is not expect to really dig into your pocket. In the video I just posted she genuinely passed out for a second and was REALLY exhausted after and honestly it was nowhere near as intense as some would expect. People change and her sensitivity is way up.
- BIGGEST one here. Do NOT bug me or her about old tickle abuse models. She herself has said she was not cool with many of them like that and has zero way of getting in contact with them. Its a massive waste of time to bug us about it and we may even block you because people keep getting aggressive about it.

But Tasha is back and going strong. Right now we are trying to safely hire new talent SO things are a little slow but we are really working hard. Please follow her OF at:
https://onlyfans.com/tashata

BTW, I try to look for the information and didn't find it, can you give please a link to message with some information?
(i.e. something about TA, and not only about Tasha)

I saw this: http://www.ticklingforum.com/showth...appened-to-Tickle-Abuse&p=4612177#post4612177
But it's doesn't give too much info :)

Tickle Abuse isnt owned by Tom anymore, Tasha retired but returned as rn shes working STUDIO wise exclusive with me for now BUT she has her own content that I am exclusively shooting for her on her Only Fans. I am working on getting her on here and twitter but shes still meh because of people constantly pirating TA back in the day. Its a work in progress we just started this recently. For those reading this and wondering:
- As of now she isnt doing or even really considering sessions. She had covid and it made her really ill so she does not want to meet people.
- I am the exclusive studio shes working with as of now but this could change. But until me and her announce that assume the case being that.
- Tashas content with me will be more sinister tickling but not to much of just HER. If your main focus is love for Tasha and seeing her in all her beauty and glory I HIGHLY suggest you subscribe to her OF (she is also making a loyal fans but I will probably cover all that in a separate post).
- She is not the same woman she was with TA in terms of being a sub. She is NOT a fan of being tickled and most of the time will charge $500 just to START for being tickled. So if you want a custom and its insanely intense she will deny it and if it is not expect to really dig into your pocket. In the video I just posted she genuinely passed out for a second and was REALLY exhausted after and honestly it was nowhere near as intense as some would expect. People change and her sensitivity is way up.
- BIGGEST one here. Do NOT bug me or her about old tickle abuse models. She herself has said she was not cool with many of them like that and has zero way of getting in contact with them. Its a massive waste of time to bug us about it and we may even block you because people keep getting aggressive about it.

But Tasha is back and going strong. Right now we are trying to safely hire new talent SO things are a little slow but we are really working hard. Please follow her OF at:
https://onlyfans.com/tashata

Thank you for the explanation...
I will not bug you of course, I was just wondering what happen to TA and to her :)
You have really great studio and clips!

What is "rn"? (at your answer...).

I wish her only health!

I for one am glad she is back making content..

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

To TheTickleRoom...

A bit awkward for me wanting to share some of what is public info and at the same time not my place to share it.
Thanks for stepping in and sharing what you did. Better from you since you work with her.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back