Feet in a circle

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What's New?

6/15/2021

Visit Clips4Sale, the webs largest tickling clip site. Dozens of producers, hundreds of clips!

New from MTJ

Pepper
Parker #9

Click
5/20/21

clips4sale.com

The largest clips store online

Explore the TMF

Link Us!

Link your site to the TMF. Info here

Live Camgirls!

Live Camgirls

Streaming Videos

Pic of the Week

Pic of the Week

Trivia Winner:

brad1701

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Blocking users

Blocking users

I know you can ignore users but is there a way you can stop them seeing your posts or commenting on them ?

I don't believe that is an option.
    "Nothing in the world is the way it ought to be. It's harsh, and cruel. But that's why there's us. Champions. It doesn't matter where we come from, what we've done or suffered, or even if we make a difference. We live as though the world was what it should be, to show it what it can be." Angel.

Angel

Founder of the Tickling RPG Forum: http://p068.ezboard.com/btheticklingrpgforum78930

Quote Originally Posted by Cosmo_ac View Post
    I don't believe that is an option.
    This website seriously needs a major revamp. You can't block members, you can't permanently delete your account, and attachments are permanently stored on your account.

All of these flaws make this website seem outdated and to be frank, kind of unsafe.
    Ghaleon: WHY have you DONE THIS? What IS IT that you CAN SEE that I CANNOT? TELL ME!

Dyne: I see a bright hope for the future that resides in each and every human being.

Ghaleon: I see only DESPAIR!

Blog Entries
    You can ignore users but you can't stop them from viewing your posts.

You can permanently have your account removed/deleted if you have a safety concern or other special reason. At least that is what I have read from admin in the past.

However, even trolls and spam accounts are not deleted - they are just changed to a different form of account. I am not sure why, but I imagine that membership would be a fraction of what it is now if they were removed.

The website is outdated. The forum software died (stopped making updates / became an end-of-life product) in 2017 I think. I believe this is what is contributing to the https issue.
    Last edited by chicago; 03-30-2021 at 06:58 AM. Reason: clarifying what I meant by 'died'

Blog Entries
    Unfortunately you can't. Because of how old vBulletin is (TMF's software), I don't think it's possible to add a block function.

So in other words of folk are going to be assholes you can only not see there messages ?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ILuvDebonairDamsels View Post
    This website seriously needs a major revamp. You can't block members, you can't permanently delete your account, and attachments are permanently stored on your account.

All of these flaws make this website seem outdated and to be frank, kind of unsafe.
    If you feel unsafe here, then why are you still here?
    <== the sacred soles of Goddess Shelly

A link to my stories on the TMF.

Buy my first novel "Sorority Sisters" here.

Order one of my collections of short stories from MTJ Publishing here:

TRAPPED AND TICKLED series
    Order Today!

עם ישראל חי
    אֶרֶץ יִשְׂרָאֵל חי

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Solestroker88 View Post
    So in other words of folk are going to be assholes you can only not see there messages ?
    Correct. I guess that's what they mean by "ignore" rather than "block"? That's my best guess anyway. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

*You can also report them though

Who are you trying to block, and what are they doing? If they're trolling other people, maybe start reporting them to the moderators so they can be dealt with.
    Or at least call attention to them so others can start ignoring them.

This is a tickling forum. It's a place where people should be safe to discuss ticking, and feel free to post things they believe and feel, and hopefully have some intellectual discussions,
    see that they're "normal" in this community, and obviously talk about sex since the majority of people combine sex and tickling here.

If they can't, and feel that anything they post something some troll will jump their ass, then everyone will start leaving and all that will be left are the aggressive trolls who stole all the
    fun from the people who should have been here enjoying this place and learning new things.

That's why I believe several members posted threads a while back, asking if there were any OTHER tickling forums. You should only need ONE. And, honestly this IS the main one, so that
    makes it more important that people should be at ease here talking about tickling, feet, sex, what turns them on, fetishes, etc.

I know you can ignore users but is there a way you can stop them seeing your posts or commenting on them ?
    If there is someone on here you have that much of a problem with, report them.

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by va_duke_89 View Post
    If there is someone on here you have that much of a problem with, report them.

Soon as they have a feather of some sort in there name
    Makes them immune to being reported basically

Quote Originally Posted by mabus View Post
    Who are you trying to block, and what are they doing? If they're trolling other people, maybe start reporting them to the moderators so they can be dealt with.
    Or at least call attention to them so others can start ignoring them.

This is a tickling forum. It's a place where people should be safe to discuss ticking, and feel free to post things they believe and feel, and hopefully have some intellectual discussions,
    see that they're "normal" in this community, and obviously talk about sex since the majority of people combine sex and tickling here.

If they can't, and feel that anything they post something some troll will jump their ass, then everyone will start leaving and all that will be left are the aggressive trolls who stole all the
    fun from the people who should have been here enjoying this place and learning new things.

That's why I believe several members posted threads a while back, asking if there were any OTHER tickling forums. You should only need ONE. And, honestly this IS the main one, so that
    makes it more important that people should be at ease here talking about tickling, feet, sex, what turns them on, fetishes, etc.

Well look at the comment under yours ??? Now might I add I have already ignored this user and yet I still get them on here acting like this it’s ok I have spoke to several other users who all agree with me on this fact

If there’s a feather in there name they think there above everyone and can do what they want hence the reason why folk want to leave can’t be bothered dealing with the high and mighty

Quote Originally Posted by chicago View Post
    Correct. I guess that's what they mean by "ignore" rather than "block"? That's my best guess anyway. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

*You can also report them though

Can you please ignore me I already did you I do not wish to engage in any further posts with you please be understanding

Thank you

Soon as they have a feather of some sort in there name
    Makes them immune to being reported basically
    Not true. Any inappropriate actions or content is subject to disciplinary action. Regardless of who did it. If it's that bad, report it to Jeff (TMFJEFF) and he will deal with it.

Quote Originally Posted by va_duke_89 View Post
    Not true. Any inappropriate actions or content is subject to disciplinary action. Regardless of who did it. If it's that bad, report it to Jeff (TMFJEFF) and he will deal with it.

Have done dude

Trust me that’s the reason why they don’t think twice about examining a post and being a top class **** about it afterwords

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast