• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Blocking users

Solestroker88

TMF Master
I know you can ignore users but is there a way you can stop them seeing your posts or commenting on them ?

I don't believe that is an option.

This website seriously needs a major revamp. You can't block members, you can't permanently delete your account, and attachments are permanently stored on your account.

All of these flaws make this website seem outdated and to be frank, kind of unsafe.

You can ignore users but you can't stop them from viewing your posts.

You can permanently have your account removed/deleted if you have a safety concern or other special reason. At least that is what I have read from admin in the past.

However, even trolls and spam accounts are not deleted - they are just changed to a different form of account. I am not sure why, but I imagine that membership would be a fraction of what it is now if they were removed.

The website is outdated. The forum software died (stopped making updates / became an end-of-life product) in 2017 I think. I believe this is what is contributing to the https issue.

Last edited:
Unfortunately you can't. Because of how old vBulletin is (TMF's software), I don't think it's possible to add a block function.

So in other words of folk are going to be assholes you can only not see there messages ?

This website seriously needs a major revamp. You can't block members, you can't permanently delete your account, and attachments are permanently stored on your account.

All of these flaws make this website seem outdated and to be frank, kind of unsafe.

If you feel unsafe here, then why are you still here?

So in other words of folk are going to be assholes you can only not see there messages ?

Correct. I guess that's what they mean by "ignore" rather than "block"? That's my best guess anyway. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

*You can also report them though

Who are you trying to block, and what are they doing? If they're trolling other people, maybe start reporting them to the moderators so they can be dealt with.
Or at least call attention to them so others can start ignoring them.

This is a tickling forum. It's a place where people should be safe to discuss ticking, and feel free to post things they believe and feel, and hopefully have some intellectual discussions,
see that they're "normal" in this community, and obviously talk about sex since the majority of people combine sex and tickling here.

If they can't, and feel that anything they post something some troll will jump their ass, then everyone will start leaving and all that will be left are the aggressive trolls who stole all the
fun from the people who should have been here enjoying this place and learning new things.

That's why I believe several members posted threads a while back, asking if there were any OTHER tickling forums. You should only need ONE. And, honestly this IS the main one, so that
makes it more important that people should be at ease here talking about tickling, feet, sex, what turns them on, fetishes, etc.

If there is someone on here you have that much of a problem with, report them.

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

Soon as they have a feather of some sort in there name
Makes them immune to being reported basically

Who are you trying to block, and what are they doing? If they're trolling other people, maybe start reporting them to the moderators so they can be dealt with.
Or at least call attention to them so others can start ignoring them.

This is a tickling forum. It's a place where people should be safe to discuss ticking, and feel free to post things they believe and feel, and hopefully have some intellectual discussions,
see that they're "normal" in this community, and obviously talk about sex since the majority of people combine sex and tickling here.

If they can't, and feel that anything they post something some troll will jump their ass, then everyone will start leaving and all that will be left are the aggressive trolls who stole all the
fun from the people who should have been here enjoying this place and learning new things.

That's why I believe several members posted threads a while back, asking if there were any OTHER tickling forums. You should only need ONE. And, honestly this IS the main one, so that
makes it more important that people should be at ease here talking about tickling, feet, sex, what turns them on, fetishes, etc.

Well look at the comment under yours ??? Now might I add I have already ignored this user and yet I still get them on here acting like this it’s ok I have spoke to several other users who all agree with me on this fact

If there’s a feather in there name they think there above everyone and can do what they want hence the reason why folk want to leave can’t be bothered dealing with the high and mighty

Correct. I guess that's what they mean by "ignore" rather than "block"? That's my best guess anyway. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

*You can also report them though

Can you please ignore me I already did you I do not wish to engage in any further posts with you please be understanding

Thank you

Soon as they have a feather of some sort in there name
Makes them immune to being reported basically
Not true. Any inappropriate actions or content is subject to disciplinary action. Regardless of who did it. If it's that bad, report it to Jeff (TMFJEFF) and he will deal with it.

Not true. Any inappropriate actions or content is subject to disciplinary action. Regardless of who did it. If it's that bad, report it to Jeff (TMFJEFF) and he will deal with it.

Have done dude

Trust me that’s the reason why they don’t think twice about examining a post and being a top class **** about it afterwords

Can you please ignore me I already did you I do not wish to engage in any further posts with you please be understanding

Thank you

I think you have it backwards. You just have to ignore them.

Have done dude

Trust me that’s the reason why they don’t think twice about examining a post and being a top class **** about it afterwords

To the best of my knowledge, I've taken action on every one of your reports.

Thank you

Not sure what I did to offend you as I was just trying to be helpful here, but I'm sorry

Can you provide an example of someone "being an asshole"?

PS. I think posting stories that very obviously are not true in the True Tickling Stories subforum is pretty asshole-ish. ;)

Any way a found a watt o block folk this conversation over you don’t believe my story’s or like my post ignore me simple

If ignoring posts you don't like is "simple", why start a thread asking how to block other users? :shrug:

I started this to see if there was a way of blocking folk which I have now
Found out there is

Some users commented on this saying I made story’s up so that makes me a asshole so I said ignore me
Then

Why try and be a smart arse ? What’s this got to do with you ?

PS. I think posting stories that very obviously are not true in the True Tickling Stories subforum is pretty asshole-ish. ;)

I can imagine that grinds the gears of a lot of folk here, a lot are obvious lies, a lot are "take with a pinch of salt" stories and a lot are true. A good portion of each are easy to spot

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back