• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

artist Flukenuke?

ghirighiri26

TMF Expert
what happened to flukenuke? he had created full b / w tickling comics
his account on devianart has been deactivated

I wondered about that as well.

Same thing happened with february7.

Surely these artists will post.....somewhere.

Hopefully. Sometimes they don't however. Just like berryray or ticklesgw1980.

I know that FlukeNuke used to post over on Deviantart, but I checked and it shows that "FlukeNuke" is no longer an active account. I could swear they went by another name though... The last time I was looking at their art was early 2020 so it's been a bit.

Well over a decade ago, back in the days when Tickle Theater was up and running, I know there was a bit of a kerfuffle with FlukeNuke's "My mom the ticklish babysitter" comic. At one point the mother's blouse slips open while her feet are being tickled by two kids. The kids never go near her upperbody though. It could be that Deviantart came down on FlukeNuke due to having a scene where there is a topless adult woman and two minors in it. I know that there are other pieces of art on that site that violate the same issue, but who knows how well they look for that stuff. They may only take action if an account is reported. Just a thought.

Regardless, I too was a fan of FlukeNuke's art and how they are doing well.

I know that FlukeNuke used to post over on Deviantart, but I checked and it shows that "FlukeNuke" is no longer an active account. I could swear they went by another name though... The last time I was looking at their art was early 2020 so it's been a bit.

Well over a decade ago, back in the days when Tickle Theater was up and running, I know there was a bit of a kerfuffle with FlukeNuke's "My mom the ticklish babysitter" comic. At one point the mother's blouse slips open while her feet are being tickled by two kids. The kids never go near her upperbody though. It could be that Deviantart came down on FlukeNuke due to having a scene where there is a topless adult woman and two minors in it. I know that there are other pieces of art on that site that violate the same issue, but who knows how well they look for that stuff. They may only take action if an account is reported. Just a thought.

Regardless, I too was a fan of FlukeNuke's art and how they are doing well.

Every time I turn around another tickle fetishist's artwork or account is being suspended or banned or censored for something. Not surprised at all by that. Theyre really strict.

I'll never understand why people include kids in their fetish content

Regarding these artists.

I can't say what caused any one to stop posting, and close their accounts, but it often has little to do with censorship.

People get older, fall into work and family life, and time they once had for art they give away for free dwindles. Like any hobby the time comes out of their life, and other things always clamor for it. So they stop, and no new stuff appears. Rather then answer messages and so forth they close the account so it's not a distraction.

Other simply get annoyed by the endless shouts for MOAR!!!! and the true lack of real feedback they get, and start to feel like fetish wank material machines. So they saw "Screw it, this is not fun." and go away.

Others just burn out. They have said all they have to say and rather then recycle themselves they leave.

Just how it goes. Even the biggest stars fade. BAC and C.A.B. come to mind.

Myriads

Regarding these artists.

I can't say what caused any one to stop posting, and close their accounts, but it often has little to do with censorship.

People get older, fall into work and family life, and time they once had for art they give away for free dwindles. Like any hobby the time comes out of their life, and other things always clamor for it. So they stop, and no new stuff appears. Rather then answer messages and so forth they close the account so it's not a distraction.

Other simply get annoyed by the endless shouts for MOAR!!!! and the true lack of real feedback they get, and start to feel like fetish wank material machines. So they saw "Screw it, this is not fun." and go away.

Others just burn out. They have said all they have to say and rather then recycle themselves they leave.

Just how it goes. Even the biggest stars fade. BAC and C.A.B. come to mind.

Myriads

i actually never considered this point of view. i mean, i get the burn out or the moving on thing but there is also the fact that, if one of those artists wants to become more than a fetish artist, or simply wants to find a job, then having his fetish stuff around (especially fluke's with that one kid scene) could be a problem.

What's New

4/22/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back