• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What percentage of tickle fetishists are also foot fetishists?

SidesAndRibs

Just wondering. It seems that a lot of people who are into tickling are also into feet. There are other fetishes out there (BDSM, navel, etc) but feet is probably the most common to go with tickling.

My guess is 85%. I don't know if that would be too high, but it would be a high percentage either way. Almost everyone I've come across or met is into both.

I think "foot fetish" is a pretty broad term. Not all foot fetishists are into tickling and not all tickling fetishists are into feet. That being said, the two do seem to overlap a lot.

It's got to be at least 80% on the conservative side. I knew I had a foot fetish (or more accurately, a foot partialism) since I was around 4 or 5. And what better thing to do with feet but tickle them? Tickling just seems like a natural thing to do with a woman's feet. I was actually surprised by some of the OTHER things people with foot fetishes do once I got into the broader foot fetish community: foot jobs, trampling and so forth.

I would say both merge into one for instances I have had good looking woman with feet that are average and they do it for me to a extent where as a average chick with nice feet will have me horny as hell and any sort of chick who’s feet aren’t ticklish do nothing for me
But I don’t want to do anything other than tickle them

Hard to say. Like in my case I am for sure into feet but it's hard to say if it's in the same way as a foot fetishist who isn't into tickling. I know every foot fetishist has different tastes but a lot of them are into feet that are sweat and smell bad, or are into being trampled and being dominated by feet. And none of that stuff appeals to me. I love looking at them, touching them and I kinda like sucking on toes and stuff but I would personally prefer if if they never sweat at all and were the cleanest body part haha.

The whole thing with me is that I love their sensitivity and the fact that a girl can feel what I'm doing to her feet. So with that in mind, my attraction to them physically might be just some kind of extension of my tickle fetish. And maybe that's the way it is for a lot of tickle fetishists who are asl into feet. Again, just my experience and it's probably different for everyone.

No exact numbers on this, but like most of the posters above the term "A lot" fits the bill.

Part of the reason is that paraphilia (what most call fetishes) tend to nest under each other.

A foot fetishist can express in a number of ways. The big split is visual vs interactive.

The visual foot fetishist is aroused simply by seeing a foot. The context of that foot is not all that significant.
The interactive foot fetishist wants to do to, or have done by, the foot. It can be one or more things.

AND a person can be both visual AND interactive (Unified)

So tickling, a fetish unto itself can easily fit under an interactive fetishists likes, and just seeing a foot beign tickled can be enough for some visual ones.

So you get crossover.

For a lot of ticklers, feet are the start and end of their interest in things to tickle. They probably would be better classed as Interactive Foot Fetishists with a specific preference, but fully qualify for the tickling tag also. And they might identify with either more or less based on the moment they are in.

The two paraphilia are forever linked by the fact that feet are ticklish, and thus both groups will have common ground. And many will like both sides.

Myriads

Interestingly enough, early in my tickle fetish, I didn't even pay attention to feet tickling. I'd skip past it to focus on upper body content. Now, I'm the proud owner of both feet and tickle fetishes.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back