• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Anyone ever found out about your fetish ?

Solestroker88

TMF Master
Few times I’ve been tumbled to say the least few times I’ve made it rather obvious as well I don’t mind if it’s casual sex partners or or folk I’ve been on a relationship with randoms
But that’s different

Worst one i can think of comes to mind was 10 years ago one chick I nailed we met at the local boozer in the course of nailing her I tickled her toes with my tongue so few months after we were all in the boozer and one of my friends were teasing her about her shoes saying they were like Dorothy from wizard of oz she said my shoes are lovely leave them alone then she took one off and said so is my toes aren’t they jim and waved it right in my face I felt my self curl up inside then someone said what do you mean she said he had a great time with my toes didn’t you jim thankfully she never said anymore one of my friends did ask me what was she talking about a just said a don’t know I can’t remember I was drunk that night Stilll haunts me to this day that feeling

As it's said, "gentlemen never kiss & tell" and the same goes for ladies -- that was lousy, to "out" you for your interest in feet to any extent. :disgust:
Nobody's business!

I made the mistake of telling what was a close female "friend" years ago. She hasn't outed me or anything but she's not really a nice person, so I regret that.

And I really hope no family member ever came across any crude illustrations I may have hidden in my teens... :xlime:

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back