• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Hypnosis Tickling

Yote

Verified
I've gotten interested in hypnosis recently, so I'm curious about it. If you've been involved in hypnosis tickling, how effective would you say it was? Happy to hear about your experience in general if you want to share that also.

As someone who also is interested in hypnosis, I have only watched YouTube videos where you get tickled hypnotically. They are ok. Hoping to do it in person someday.

I have played this with the hypnosis fetish people. It can be extremely fun, and I honestly didn't believe that it would really work at all. I played with a guy called Lex who was the best. He has a couple of YouTube channels I think. I never played on camera, and it was over text or the phone. I had no idea that you could be hypnotised this way, but yes.

With hypnosis kink, instead of Ler and Lee, there are tists and subs. I thought that subs was short for submissive, but it's short for subject.

I turned out to be a good subject. You need to be submissive and suggestible, and be in the frame of mind that you want to go along with it. Alot of hypnosis is self hypnosis I was told. You need a good imagination and to be able to visualise.

Tickling wasn't the only thing, and you can be bound with hypnosis. He could tell me that my feet were bound, and then I physically couldn't move them until he "released" me.

Some triggers are still there, which is fun when I play with my partner.

Find a good, trustworthy tist when playing, because as with all kinks, you get your perverts and weirdos. It's a huge no no in the tist community to "drop" people with out their consent. As in dropping into hypnosis. It's also good for them to end the session with the sub feeling safe, happy and all triggers removed unless they want any to remain.

It was fun. I haven't played in a while, but I enjoyed it at the time. Lex has quite a bit of tickling in his hypnosis videos. They were on YouTube. Not sure if they're still there. I remember reading that one of the first hypnosis sessions he did, was when he made his extremely ticklish friend not ticklish at all.

I have played this with the hypnosis fetish people. It can be extremely fun, and I honestly didn't believe that it would really work at all. I played with a guy called Lex who was the best. He has a couple of YouTube channels I think. I never played on camera, and it was over text or the phone. I had no idea that you could be hypnotised this way, but yes.

With hypnosis kink, instead of Ler and Lee, there are tists and subs. I thought that subs was short for submissive, but it's short for subject.

I turned out to be a good subject. You need to be submissive and suggestible, and be in the frame of mind that you want to go along with it. Alot of hypnosis is self hypnosis I was told. You need a good imagination and to be able to visualise.

Tickling wasn't the only thing, and you can be bound with hypnosis. He could tell me that my feet were bound, and then I physically couldn't move them until he "released" me.

Some triggers are still there, which is fun when I play with my partner.

Find a good, trustworthy tist when playing, because as with all kinks, you get your perverts and weirdos. It's a huge no no in the tist community to "drop" people with out their consent. As in dropping into hypnosis. It's also good for them to end the session with the sub feeling safe, happy and all triggers removed unless they want any to remain.

It was fun. I haven't played in a while, but I enjoyed it at the time. Lex has quite a bit of tickling in his hypnosis videos. They were on YouTube. Not sure if they're still there. I remember reading that one of the first hypnosis sessions he did, was when he made his extremely ticklish friend not ticklish at all.

Wow! Great insight into a part of our community I have not paid a lot of attention :)

I've gotten interested in hypnosis recently, so I'm curious about it. If you've been involved in hypnosis tickling, how effective would you say it was? Happy to hear about your experience in general if you want to share that also.

I approved your friend request by the way. For what it's worth, I'd like to volunteer myself for you to try hypnotizing and tickling... if you'll have me. ;)

Hypnosis is real -- although it probably doesn't work on everyone. I had to experiment with a variety of hypnodommes to find one who had the method to put me under. I was disappointed the first few I met because there was very little effect... but then I met a hypnodomme who knew exactly how to put me into a trance and she used it for tickle torture... and many, many twisted things. It was a wild experience. So if it doesn't work for you, try someone else with a different style and see if it makes a difference.

Thanks for sharing your experience! What I've gathered overall is that hypnosis works on some people, some not, but it's usually quite effective on people it does work for. It's interesting to learn about.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back