• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Being tickled on camera

MarkyisTickly

TMF Poster
I may have asked this before but how you feel about being tickled on camera? Do you find it exciting or humiliating?

When I did that sort of thing. It was both, really.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

I’d love to try it, but with my face blurred out. I’d like to watch myself...I’ve always wondered what that would be like.

I'm intrigued by the idea of it and being humiliated that way. I've wondered what it would feel like to see myself getting tickled.

Never done it; I think it would be humiliating. So humiliating, in fact, I wonder whether the acuteness of my apprehensions would inhibit my ticklishness.

In my experience I forget about the camera relatively quickly as it goes on.

I’d love to try it, but with my face blurred out. I’d like to watch myself...I’ve always wondered what that would be like.

It's really fucking hot watching yourself be tickled. I would definitely recommend it.

I get so overwhelmed in the moment, I don't really notice everything that is happening to me. The camera is the last thing I am thinking about, I can't even keep track of all the things my body is doing, and my Ler is doing to me. So being able to go back and rewatch the session, and recall the moments that were the most intense, that I would otherwise pretty much black out in my memory, is really great.

My muscles will actually twitch as I'm watching a video of myself being tickled, because it brings all the sensations flooding back, and I'm anticipating the feelings happening again.

I also get turned on knowing that the camera is there, and I'm going to be sharing the video... The exhibitionist side of me really enjoys knowing that this private, intimate part of my sexuality is being revealed.

Our tickle therapy clients love watching themselves being tickled after it's over. Their muscle memory recalls the sensations and gives them chills :)

I filmed my ex tickling me. I thought it was hot in the right situation

I obviously have no issues being recorded and I have always found it very exciting, especially since I am an exhibitionist.

Iv never been tickled on camera I was tickled once on a podcast but immediately got fear that one day someone will find it

Love every minute of it.

Of course, I've never been in a video where I completely lost control. I wonder what that would be like.... To see myself completely destroyed.

Interesting.

I'd be curious to watch myself getting tickled, for sure.

I'm not sure if I'd find it horrendously awkward to watch, or incredibly hot to watch, but either way I'd like to try it and I'm sure it would be an interesting and useful experience to see my reactions to certain techniques and also see what the tickler is doing.

I'd keep the recording for private viewing only though, I most definitely wouldn't want to be sharing a video of me doing any sort of tickle activity.

im gonna be doing something like this soon im just curious how i look at camera lol

My only regret during my few sessions is not capturing them on camera. Would have loved to watch myself back being tickled

Anyone fond of the idea also of being tickled by one person while a group of people watch, laugh, take photos and record with a camera? ;)

Tickl-ING on camera is a lot of fun. Still wore a mask though. ;)

I would never never want to be tickled on camera. I wouldn't like the idea of other people watching me in a vulnerable situation, or any possibility at all of that video circulating. I also wouldn't want to watch the video of myself, I don't like seeing or listening to recordings of me anyway, even if I might be curious what I look like in that situation. So I guess I go with humiliating, but everyone is different, and it seems like a lot of people here are would be or have been into it.

That's so interesting. I would hate to watch myself. But as a Ler anyway, and a male, my attention is on the (female) Lee so I never have the experience of being the centre of the action, and would have no interest in being in that position. I think it's tied up with the differences between typical male and female sexual psychology.

I've been tickled live on Instagram (a few yrs ago before they change it) once. Also tickled live on Vinyl Queen's Only fans account a few years before that.

I dunno about "humiliating" since I have no idea if anyone even watched it (if you remember a short guy tickled naked with arms over his head by chains attached to the ceiling at Black Thorne dungeon while Mistress VQ wears a red Burberry trench coat, that was me. )

But both times were fun.

I've been tormented on cam I and find it to be both arousing and humilating. Maybe it's arousing because it's humilating.

Both. It's a lot of fun to be able to really feel complete helpless. Being on camera adds in extra fear for me but in a good way. I love it as long as its not posted.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back