• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

So is the South Essentially A Desert When it Comes to Tickle Gatherings??

TickleYeti

Verified
Seems so desolate, in terms of folks and gatherings... are things more active on another site for us down here?

I think its more so that people down here are more into having individual sessions. I know for me things arent quiet. Im meeting someone in 2 days as a matter of fact. But I personally do not go to gatherings.

Yeah, for the most part it is. It takes some effort to organize any sort of group meeting, be it a munch or a NEST-type gathering. There just aren't enough folks willing/able to put in the effort, and a lot won't or can't go for any number of reasons.

I think technology might factor in as well. The gatherings we're familiar with like NEST or Bella Bash pre-date the advent of social media platforms and apps. To @Static's point, it's now easier and cheaper to find and hook up with someone online via IG, fetlife, kik, whatever - especially if you're willing to pay for sessions.

All that being said, I've done some munches in the past, and will do so again. They were small, but I've met a few people and had a good time.

Sent from my SM-A716U using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Its not too hard to organize one. I managed it a couple times.

Gathering attendance has nothing to do with preferring private sessions; while there's plenty of play, events like my Bash or Nest are equally about meeting friends and having social fun with like-minded individuals; social media has only enhanced gatherings because we get to party with friends we met online :gathering: As for location, if I can do it in Ohio y'all can make it happen down south :dogpile:

I always felt like the South was a dead zone for tickling. That's the only reason I haven't moved down there

It’s so odd because like, yeah we’re the Bible Belt down here. But we have Texas. Texans are wild and there are so many of them! We should be able to organize something, even if just a munch.

There are a few dungeons in the OKC area that have meetups and I’ve considered getting into that mix. But something feels strange about wanting to just find a platonic tickle partner when others are wanting the super kinky/sexy things in the same group ^\\\^

Well I'm an Alabam'ian, and I have always had a plethora of tickle buddies, Albeit most of them did not have the fetish, not up til i turned them anyways. I think location will have the biggest say so on how many you can get to show up for a down south nest.

I’ve tried hosting munches in my town. Found locals aren’t inclined to come out. Met folks, though. Worth the effort.

It all boils down to who is willing to do the work to organize events, and who is willing to show up.

I don't think the south is a tickling desert, per say. I just think that some people are willing to attend, if someone else takes on the effort to get things started. Could you be that person for your area? If not, are you willing to attend? Are you willing to travel?

There will always be people who prefer to meet one-on-one rather than in a group. For me, I almost always feel more comfortable meeting in a group setting first (90% of the time). I know it isn't as easy as saying this, but hopefully, eventually, people will step away from the screen and try something social- Share drinks, a meal, something small first before you jump into a full gathering. You never know who may/ may not show up unless you try. And- keep trying. Consistency is the key. Sometimes no one will come. Sometimes it will just be two of you. Eventually, it may grow into something bigger. It does help to advertise on various platforms.

I will say, I didn't learn any of this on my own. I asked for advice (and STILL ask) from friends in this community who have actually hosted events. I was even on the phone with someone as we were scouting potential meeting spots for my first Nashville munch. I'm grateful for the help.

I can't force the people who only want to meet one-on-one to show up, but I've encouraged a couple of them to come anyway. :) It's been a fun ride and completely worth it in terms of making friends and having unforgettable experiences.

So- Bring water to the desert! You're here! What can you do? :D

Sunny

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back