Feet in a circle

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What's New?

7/29/2021

The TMF Gathering forums area place to see if folks are meeting near you, or to start your own Gathering!

New from MTJ

Thompson
Corporation #9

Click here
6/28/21

clips4sale.com

The largest clips store online

Explore the TMF

Link Us!

Link your site to the TMF. Info here

Live Camgirls!

Live Camgirls

Streaming Videos

Pic of the Week

Pic of the Week

Trivia Winner:

brad1701

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast
    "I am fearful when I see people substituting fear for reason."

Blog Entries
    I think you're going to ignore this particular problem until it swims up and bites you in the ass

I wish someone told me about the breast stroke, Now i'll never be invited back to that pool party

The National Suicide Prevent Lifeline is 1-800-273-8255 and available to anyone experiencing a suicidal crisis or emotional distress.

Blog Entries
    Should you choose to test my resolve in this matter, you will be facing a finality beyond your comprehension, and you will not be counting days, or months, or years, but milleniums in a place with no doors.

I wish someone told me about the breast stroke, Now i'll never be invited back to that pool party

The National Suicide Prevent Lifeline is 1-800-273-8255 and available to anyone experiencing a suicidal crisis or emotional distress.

Blog Entries
    I am Peter Vincent, The great vampire killer

Blog Entries
    Every incident in a persons life effects everything that follows it

"This world spins from the same unseen forces that twist our hearts."

Blog Entries
    If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit

"Fiery the angels fell. Deep thunder rolled around their shoulders...burning with the fires of Orc."

"To be is to be perceived. And so to know thyself is only possible through the eyes of the other. The nature of our immortal lives is in the consequences of our words and deeds that go on apportioning themselves throughout all time."

Blog Entries
    Look into my eyes, Your soul is stained by the blood of the innocent, Feel their pain

"But only in their dreams can men be truly free. 'Twas always thus, and always thus will be."

Blog Entries
    There's something out there waiting for us and it ain't no man. We're all going to die

Donnie: Why are you wearing that stupid bunny suit?

Frank: Why are you wearing that stupid man suit?

Blog Entries
    Every incident in a person's life affects everything that follows it

“My gym is worth more than four million dollars, your gym isn’t even worth four. My gym has stockholders, your gym doesn’t even have cup holders.”

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast