• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Quote From A Movie Without Saying The Tile

Vaughn into the windup of his first offering, JUUUST a bit outside he tried the corner and missed

Pvt. Cole: Why is it us? Why us?

Colour Sergeant Bourne: Because we're here, lad. Nobody else. Just us.

I often felt a sort of envy of human beings, of that thing they call spirit. Human beings have created a million explanations of the meaning of life in art, in poetry, and mathematical formulas. Certainly, human beings must be the key to the meaning of existence.

I often felt a sort of envy of human beings, of that thing they call spirit. Human beings have created a million explanations of the meaning of life in art, in poetry, and mathematical formulas. Certainly, human beings must be the key to the meaning of existence.

deep

If I wasn't , you would be the most popular History Professor at the University of Wisconsin"

Woah wait a minute Doc. Are you trying to tell me that my mother, has got the hots for me?

I hope that when the world comes to an end, I can breathe a sigh of relief, because there will be so much to look forward to.

Preparations A through G were a complete failure. But now, ladies and gentlemen, we finally have a working tractor beam, which we shall call... Preparation H.

The details of my life are quite inconsequential. Very well, where do I begin? My father was a relentlessly self-improving boulangerie owner from Belgium with a low-grade narcolepsy and a penchant for buggery. My mother was a fifteen-year-old French prostitute named Chloe with webbed feet. My father would womanize, he would drink. He would make outrageous claims like he invented the question mark. Sometimes he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy. The sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament. My childhood was typical. Summers in Rangoon, luge lessons. In the spring we'd make meat helmets. When I was insolent I was placed in a burlap bag and beaten with reeds; pretty standard really. At the age of twelve I received my first scribe. At the age of fourteen a Zoroastrian named Wilma ritualistically shaved my (I'll go ahead and stop there :) )

He's an asshole, Look at his haircut, anybody with a haircut like that you know he's an asshole

We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams.

(To be fair, this quote has it's origins in the opening line of "Ode" by British poet Arthur O’Shaughnessy. It was included as a line of dialogue in one of my favorite movies.)

"You don't understand! I coulda had class. I coulda been a contender. I could've been somebody, instead of a bum, which is what I am."

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back