• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Skepticism on female ticklishness.

jklopez

TMF Regular
For as long as I've seen comments about the ticklishness of women, whether here or on reddit, there always seems to be doubt on how ticklish a woman actually is. It could tickle models, celebrities, even everyday women. Then there's the theories on what women type of women are more ticklish than others.

I've never ventured into the male celebrity/cameo threads because I'm not interested in that, but is there a similar skepticism or theories when it comes to men being ticklish? Like hot blonde men not being ticklish on their feet? lol Or is there ticklishness just accepted?

Why does it seem like people are always ready to downplay a woman being ticklish? Does the "fake" tickling in tickling videos play a role in this?

What you are probably seeing here is a reflection of the observers bias.

For many people into tickling, they have a very specific idea in their head of what a ticklish reaction is. That in turn matches pretty much with what turns them on the most. So to those observers a person is only really ticklish if they respond within the parameters of their specific idea of ticklish responses.

So when they see someone being tickled, and not responding that way, the individual is of course 'not ticklish' or 'not very ticklish' or the ever popular 'faking it because not real ticklish person acts that way'.

Sadly these folks overlook the fact that humans respond to things across a pretty huge spectrum of ways, and no 'one' view of what a proper response is will ever come close to covering that spectrum. But since they are able to anonymously talk on the internet they have no issue pushing their narrow viewpoint of what ticklish responses are.

Myriads

That's true Myriads. But I have another theory. I've always thought that how many really ticklish women would be up for being tied down and tickled "mercilessly" for an extended period of time even if they wanted to for the money? Could they do it even if they tried? At least to satisfy the people that watch the videos. And second, do producers have to go easy on them so they can last for the entire time of the video? If they're tickled too hard and can't finish up their commitment, then all the time and effort is lost. I'm thinking that's why we tend to see what some consider poor tickling techniques by the 'lers, like scribbling their fingers all willy-nilly everywhere, and if they hit a really ticklish spot, glossing over it.
Just my 2 cents worth on the subject...

I agree with Myriads. No matter how many times you tell folks that people have different reactions to being tickled, so you can't really tell if they are or not, they still insist about people faking it. Broaden your experiences people...

It makes me wonder why we see thread after thread, post after post about someone (99.9% are men) complaining about a tickle victim's lack of "ticklishness". Does it really ruin your day that bad if someone is faking it? Why is this a consistent subject for people that they need to shout to the world that "so and so" is not ticklish? Are these people (mainly women) taking your hard earned money from you directly, then you tickled them and they straight lied to you? Is that your thought process when watching clips? These women are "lying" to you and "taking your money?"

I will say it again. Unless you know the women personally, and tickled them yourself, there is no sure fire way to tell if someone is ticklish or not. The simple fact that people have their own definition of what is ticklish may not match yours, that should tell you that you may be wrong. What you consider "ticklish" may not match the person being tickled definition.

Myriads is pretty much spot on

"they have a very specific idea in their head of what a ticklish reaction is" could have just been the lone answer to this thread if you had to sum it in to one sentence. It doesn't just limit to the reactions though, people have a lot of things in their heads in regards to what they see or don't see. How many times have you seen someone on this forum absolutely adamant that there's tickling in a video when there obviously isn't? The same can be said about the reverse. People have their own ideas about a lot of things and 9 times out of 10 those minds won't be changed no matter what. They will downplay ticklishness because that's what they have in their heads, that's just the way it is sometimes.

That's true Myriads. But I have another theory. I've always thought that how many really ticklish women would be up for being tied down and tickled "mercilessly" for an extended period of time even if they wanted to for the money? Could they do it even if they tried? At least to satisfy the people that watch the videos. And second, do producers have to go easy on them so they can last for the entire time of the video? If they're tickled too hard and can't finish up their commitment, then all the time and effort is lost. I'm thinking that's why we tend to see what some consider poor tickling techniques by the 'lers, like scribbling their fingers all willy-nilly everywhere, and if they hit a really ticklish spot, glossing over it.
Just my 2 cents worth on the subject...

I've shot a fair few videos in my day. I can't speak for other producers, but the bulk of the models I've worked with have been really ticklish and I certainly don't go "easy" on them. They know ahead of time that the safeword is the only thing that's stopping the session and that they'll get as many breaks as they need, but otherwise mercy goes out the window. Haven't had any complaints yet; a fair few of 'em were first-timers and by the end of it were begging to come back for another go.

The most recent one's turned into a play partner. She's insatiable and can go for hours. Sends me foot selfies all the time, too.

Sound too good to be true? I'm guessing that's why nobody believes that it can happen, and even if shown direct proof of it they'll just say she was acting. So there's no point in endlessly correcting the doubters. Best to just save your energy for the tickling. :angel: What does break my heart is that so many of these girls want to put out a good product and for guys to enjoy their videos. Whenever I post a new girl for sale she always excitedly asks me like two days later how her clips are doing and if anyone said anything about her. It's a far cry from the heartless money-grubbing that people imply is a thing here all the time, and I always feel bad when I have to tell them to temper their expectations.

The notion that "really" ticklish women can't handle being tickled for extended periods of time is utter bollocks, as my friends across the pond would say. Yeah, sometimes you run into one but they're the exception rather than the rule, and usually if you make 'em feel comfortable and safe enough then they'll be more willing to have their limits pushed. I've only ever met two women who were so ticklish that they couldn't handle a session, and one of 'em had a legit neurological disorder. Still let me do it, though.

I have a theory of my own; most tickle fetishists who cry fake all the time hate themselves and their fetish and can't believe that a real live woman would actually be as much fun as the videos make it seem. Change my mind.

I kind of have my own theory on this subject. It's not called torture for nothing. I believe that when a lee knows its going to happen their bodies may cause some sort of defense mechanism. It may kick in where it tickles but still the body is fighting the sensation. Which is why some thrash around. But, I also agree that some of us have a thought in our head about the laughter we find stimilating. For instance, screaming is not my thing.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back