• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Kirsty Allsopp vs Sarah Beeny war of the property shows part 2

ljm92

TMF Novice
Oh my god Sarah Beeny thought to herself as she slowly regained consciousness. Opening her eyes revealed her situation. As she tried to move she discovered that her arms had been secured to the arms of her office chair, "what the hell?!!" Sarah said in surprise. As she tried in vain to move her legs she discovered that they were tied securely together at her ankles which were placed on a foot stool directly in front of her. The last thing she remembered was untying her bitter rival Kirsty Alsopp before everything went black. "let me out of here!!" Sarah shouted as she continued to take in her surroundings. Her eyes finally came to rest on the desk right in front of her where Kirsty was sat starting back at the tied up Sarah Beeny.

"Good afternoon" Kirsty said with a wicked smile on her face, "i was wondering when you would come around" she said. "Let me out this instant Kirsty!! this isnt funny!!" shouted an irate Sarah. "Oh but where would be the fun in that ?" questioned Kirsty. "Since you had so much fun tickling my feet Sarah, I think its only fair you get to feel what its like to be on the receiving end, dont you?" asked Kirsty with a grin spreading across her face. "No, theres no need for that" replied Sarah. "oh i disagree" Kirsty responded, "since you obviously liked my feet so much i think its time you got reacquainted with them" Kirsty said as she lifted her already bare feet and rested them on Sarahs large breasts. Sarah could smell the musty odour coming from her rivals bare feet as Kirsty moved her soles closer to Sarahs face. "Ew! thats disgusting! get your feet out of my face!" Sarah demanded. "Oh i will, right after you lick my feet like you did before" Kirsty said. "No way!!" shouted Sarah. "ok then suit yourself, well skip the foreplay and get straight to it" Kirsty said as she hopped off the desk and knelt down by Sarahs large boots. "Wow Sarah" Kirsty said, "what large feet you have, I dont suppose theyre ticklish are they?" Kirsty inquired. "Dont be so stupid" Sarah scoffed "Do you honestly think i share your pathetic weakness?" Sarah continued. "Ok then, so you wont mind me relieving you of these boots will you?" Kirsty said as she began to grab the heel of Sarahs left boot and pull it off. The boot slid down Sarahs right leg and off her foot revealing a thick sock covering Sarahs large size 9 foot. "Wow, talk about big foot" Kirsty joked giggling to herself. "ooh and these feet of yours have been getting rather warm inside those those thick socks and boots havent they?" she continued. "Look Kirsty leave my feet alone, im not ticklish youre wasting your time" Sarah said. "ill be the judge of that" Kirsty responded as she slid Sarahs other boot off.

"Like you always say Sarah, start at the bottom and work your way up" Kirsty said as she rolled Sarahs socks up revealing Sarahs nice rounded heels. "i remeber you asking me if my heels are ticklish Sarah, the question is, are yours?" Kirsty said with a smile on her face. "Are you deaf?" Sarah asked, "I said my feet arent ticklish" Sarah snapped. "Oh, so this wont bother you then?" Kirsty asked as she began dragging her freshly manicured nails down Sarahs warm rounded heels. Sarah simply watched on in horror, inside her defences were crumbling but on the surface she was trying her best to keep a serious demeanour. "See, nothing, just like I told you" Sarah scoffed with a false sense of confidence. "Really Sarah?" asked Kirsty as she renewed her attack on Sarahs vulnerable heels. Sarah had fallen silent desperately trying to stop the grin spreading across her face. "I think someone is telling lies" said Kirsty as she continued to torment Sarahs exposed heels. "I know, lets move further up the ladder" Kirsty joked with a wink. She began rolling Sarahs socks up again revealing her soft slightly wrinkled arches, stopping just below the ball of Sarahs foot. "What have we here?" Kirsty said as she closed Sarahs desk drawer. In Kirstys hand was a large white feather, Sarah had used it many times when she had tied her husband up and tormented him, but she never imagined that she would ever be on the receiving end of her own tools. "Kitchy Kitchy Kooo" Kirsty sang as she ran the large feather up and down Sarahs left arch whilst making a figure of 8 on the sole of her right sole. Sarah was in sensory overload, her eyes tightly closed her mouth clenched, trying her hardest not to cave in to the torment she was being subjected to. "Is there something you need to tell me Sarah?" Kirsty asked as she continued her ticklish assault against her rival presenters beautiful feet. "NO!!" Sarah snapped as she attempted to refrain from exploding in to a fit of giggles. "ok then, lets go to the next stage, youll be able to handle it wont you Sarah? especially as your lovely feet arent ticklish".

With that Kirsty grabbed the toe on both of Sarahs socks and POP, off they came. Both of Sarahs socks fell to the floor leaving her 2 bare feet sticking out of the end of her jeans. "I hope youre not as ticklish as I am Sarah" Kirsty said as she disappeared from Sarahs view behind her large feet. "Oh god" Sarah thought to herself as she watched Kirsty looking at her feet in the same way a hungry cat looks at a saucer of fresh cream. "now its really time for a taste of your own medicine" Kirsty said, "well ill be doing the tasting you just sit back and look on" she continued. "GO TO HELHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!" Sarah screamed as Kirstys warm tongue made contact with her newly exposed toes. "KIRSTHEHEHEHEHEHE!!! PLEASE NO MORE!!!" Sarah laughed as all of her defences came crashing down. Kirsty was really exploring every contour of the beautiful soles in front of her licking underneath every toe, she held back Sarahs big toe and moved her tongue side to side on the area right above the ball of Sarahs foot. "OH GOD PLEASE STOP HAHAHAHAHAHAHA" Sarah wailed as Kirsty continued her assault against Sarahs exposed soles. "Wow Sarah, for someone who isnt ticklish you really are laughing a lot" Kirsty said as she taunted her rival presenter. With that Kirsty stepped up the attack and began running her manicured nails up and down the now wrinkled soles of Sarahs feet. "OH GOD KIRSTHEHEHEHEHE HAHAHA FINE YOU WIN!!!" laughed Sarah. "ILL LEAVE CHANNEL 4 HAHAHAHAHAHA" Sarah bellowed. "Excellent" Kirsty said excitedly. "I want one last thing from you" Kirsty said as Sarah was still laughing uncontrollably. "ANYTHING HAHAHAHAHA" Sarah laughed. "Say im the most ticklish property show host on channel 4 and admit your big feet are ticklish" Kirsty said. "FINE HEHEHE, IHAHAHAM THE MHOHOHOST TICKLISH PROPERTHEHEHE SHOW HOST ON CHAHAHANNEL 4" Sarah said through a torrent of laughter. "And?" Kirsty hinted. "HAHAHAND MY BIG FHEHEEET ARE TICKLISH" Sarah laughed. As Kirsty raised herself away from Sarahs feet she noticed Sarahs nipples that were fully erect. "It looks like you enjoyed that almost as much as i did" Kirsty said. "Are you kidding me?" Sarah panted, "that was awful" she continued. Sarahs eyes then grew wide with panic as she saw Kirstys hand moving back towards her still immobilised and exposed feet. "What happens when we lie Sarah?" asked Kirsty. "fine, ok i enjoyed you tickling my feet almost as much as i enjoyed tickling your feet" Sarah panted. "good" Kirsty said with a satisfied smile.

Both presenters sat down on Sarahs large sofa and flicked the television on. On came Susanna Reid and Charlotte Hawkins presenting Good morning Britain. "I wonder if either of them are ticklish" Sarah said. "we could always find out" said Kirsty, "theyre not hard to find" she continued. Sarah and Kirsty both looked at each other with the same evil grin spreading across their faces. It was fair to say, no british TV personality would ever really be safe any more.

TO BE CONTINUED...

Thanks mate I’ve got a few more ideas to continue this series

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back