• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Political journalist interviewed a man who is posting her feet on WikiFeet. Yeah.

AfNull

TMF Regular
I came across this piece of investigative journalism by Laura Bassett on a video game website I frequent, and thought that certain people here could be, well, intrigued by it.

IMG_20210408_122028.jpg

thecut.com/amp/2021/04/a-q-and-a-with-the-man-who-keeps-uploading-my-feet-to-wikifeet.html
twitter.com/LEBassett/status/1379876456168312833

Intrigued by it? I'm almost certain someone here is the guy.

Check out the origin story from the article:
When I was about 9, these new people moved on my block, right? They were older girls. And they had their own pool across the street. We were playing this game, and they were like, “Well, we have to tie you up, because we captured you, you know? You’re the bad guy.” They tied me to a lawn chair, with my hands over my head and my feet tied down. And they started tickling my feet, and it just drove me crazy.

Thanks for the link.
I believe that her main point is this:

Do you ever think about how it might be a bit invasive to take someone’s personal photos and put them on a fetish site without their knowledge or consent? That some people might be unsettled by that?

Yes, I do think that. You know, except I can’t call up Jennifer Aniston and ask. But it does cross my mind, because I have five sisters and six nieces, and I guess not everybody would be kosher with it. Believe me, it crosses my mind. I do have a conscience. I think people seem to have a good sense of humor about it. I mean, you obviously do. Some celebrities say it’s a badge of honor.

Well, good for both of them.
She didn't kink shame him, just asked straight-forward questions, and he offered to take down the photos if she asked, but made no apologies for liking what he likes.

I was only reminded of the nature of our relationship at one point when he asked, right after saying he was available to chat Thursday, whether my feet are ticklish. (I dodged the question.)

Dodging the question sounds like a yes lol.

Clearly he should not do that.

As most of us know who have seen the site, wikifeet has pictures of almost every female celebrity , including news anchors, journalists, weather people, etc.

Do those women truly give "consent" to that site to post the pictures of their feet?

I'm going to post this as an edit to my post in the same post so I dont have to make another one.

After seeing that post, I have a strong feeling that if someone sent Ms Basset what I like to call. "Our Favorite Question" (Are you ticklish, of course) She would probably make comments about that.

The problem I also see is that whoever did this, also posted many pictures of her feet. Maybe if there was .. one picture she would have ignored it or let it go. ]

However, looking at the other site, Ms Basset should also look on wikifeet or where ever she saw the pictures of her feet, and realize she is not the only one. If this offends her so much, she should probably write to the head of the site where her feet pictures are being posted, and ask to have all pictures of her feet taken down, and also request that she does not want to have any other pictures of her feet posted. It may not work, but she could try that.

Last edited:

As most of us know who have seen the site, wikifeet has pictures of almost every female celebrity , including news anchors, journalists, weather people, etc.

Do those women truly give "consent" to that site to post the pictures of their feet?

Photos are reposted "without consent" all the time.
If they're photos posted publicly, and they're not being doctored (like putting a celeb's head on someone else's naked body), I don't see the problem. There's a lot worse going on out there.

It's funny, but it's also cringeworthy as it's an exposal in a way. As someone who is interested in ticklish celebs, stuff like this tend to hurt instead of help because people will be more cognizant of what info they share.

No, and honestly that opens up a can of worms in general. Like to we have to get consent from celebrities when posting their pics anywhere on the net? Most wikifeet pics are premiere photos, paparazzi shots, magazine shoots and tv/movie stills. Social media photos in particular are considered public unless the user makes their account private. Also, the wikifeet site owner will gladly take down a page at a person's request if they have a problem with it.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/15/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button under it to the lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back