• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Youtube Kink discussion

insite

TMF Novice
Hi

I found this entertaining and interesting:
youtu.be/tU969YFsQ70

It's two women discussing tickling and spanking and what it entails.
Curious to read your thoughts.

Hopefully not a repost, also I was not sure if it should go into the video section,
so please moderators correct it if so..

Watching this made me feel deeply happy, which I did not expect. The entire discussion was conducted in genuine normalcy, which... is new to me. Thank you for posting.

Wow, I was pleasantly surprised. Seeing an intelligent, constructive and respectful discussion of sexuality on Youtube (or the internet for that matter) is very refreshing.

"Thoughts without content are empty, intuitions without concepts are blind." - Immanuel Kant

It was an amazing discussion, honest and personal. Loved it!

But she is a kinkster, a fetishist, so she is not really a good representative of what would "normal" people think about this topic. People that most of us deal with every day.
It's refreshing to hear something like this, don't get me wrong, but still...It all seems so distant, untouchable, unattainable.

Most "vanilla" women I personally know, or have met throughout my life hate being tickled. Hate it to their very core.
I see it online too. They are often disgusted by the very thought of tickling.
I can't even count all the times I have heard a woman say "I hate being tickled". It's very discouraging, to say the least.

Chances of finding a woman like Emma are basically non existent for vast majority of tickle fetish guys. And I'm not saying that just because she is a lesbian. That's irrelevant to my point.
She even says it in a video, she noticed that men are desperate, and that's probably mostly true because most of those guys she was talking about are deprived of what they want, of what they physically need. So I wasn't at all surprised to hear that TBH.

I was just about to post this video as I just watched it tonight. I thought it was a great discussion and agree with it's so tough to be a male ler to find a female lee. I wish the tickling community was bigger and more open it appears like the spanking community.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back