• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Is tickling a "fetish" for you or just something you enjoy?

For me it's a fetish and it's not necessarily something I'm proud of. I can't "function" in a normal capacity. Sometimes I try to accept it while other times I'd give anything to have "normal"/vanilla/typical sexual desires.

It's kind of lonely and depressing. Even on here there doesn't seem to be as many people in the same category.

I completely get where your coming from, and think a lot of us on here are in a similar position. Its difficult as well if your in a normal vanilla relationship.

Like many, I would say it is both. Do I need tickling to be involved for sexual satisfaction / orgasm? Absolutely not. Does it help? Sure!

At the same time, tickling or being tickled is not always sexual. Sometimes its just plain fun, and no arousal takes place.

I enjoy when a sensitive part of my body is touched by a girl. I don't classify this as a fetish. :)

I've definitely said exactly what a lot of you are saying on here before and have been accused of B.S. and gotten into full blown arguments with people on here. For me, whether or not tickling is sexual depends on who I am with. If I am with someone that I am flirting with and physically/sexually attracted to, then yes. Tickling takes on a more flirtatious, sexual element. If it is with some of my friends or a family member, it is playful and not sexual. Like many of you have said in this thread as well, I feel like there are people on this site and out in the world that believe the tickling fetish is purely for arousal or sexual gratification. That, and I also feel that quite a few people believe you can only fall into one of two categories, not both: those who get aroused by tickling and those who do it for fun. Again, this is not the case. It is possible to exist in both worlds.

At this point in my life, tickling is only really sexual or fetishized with one person, my now wife, as it should be (anything else would be cheating). When I hear people admit or talk about how ticklish they are or see people tickle each other, I get curious from a fun standpoint. I used to hate my tickling fetish back in the day because I felt it was creepy and weird and did not match the norm that everyone else around me seemed to be into. However, now I view tickling as fun/funny. Its fun to see the reactions on people's faces, its fun to make them laugh, its fun to see them squirming around. Take the true story I wrote the other day at the nail salon involving my wife and her sister-in-law. My wife and I weren't tickled by the pedicures, but my wife's sister-in-law ended up squirming around like crazy and making the funniest facial expressions. My wife and I both teased her about her facial expressions and she playfully acted annoyed and so on. I wasn't aroused by the situation but I found it playful and funny.

Same for both my male and female friends, though there is rarely any tickling between us now, if at all. Kinda left all that stuff back in high school and college.

I’ve always been sexually aroused by tickling the feet of females.

I absolutely love tickling female feet and it is usually very sexual for me. however, based on my understanding of what a fetish is, I know that I actually have a very strong foot tickling kink even though I say fetish often when casually speaking about it.

It definitely is for me, and I was never really ashamed of it. Sure, I found it difficult to talk about when I was younger, but I never felt like something was wrong with me. Same with my foot fetish. Can't really explain why. From a very early age, my internal dialogue was "This is a part of who I am. So be it."

Then I got older, and found out what OTHER people are into. My reactions are "and you think I'M the weird one?" :ermm::laughhard:

I've introduced quite a few vanilla women to tickling and foot play, and all of them have enjoyed it much more than they expected to. They love that they can tease me just by taking their shoes off in the car, on the couch or other unexpected places. I feel like we offer people a unique experience they can't get with other people. Embrace it!

I appreciate the joy of tickling as a fun and exhilarating experience, not necessarily a fetish. How do others here perceive and enjoy tickling in different contexts?

Last edited:
It's a fetish for me and I'm very unbothered by that fact. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I absolutely love tickling female feet and it is usually very sexual for me. however, based on my understanding of what a fetish is, I know that I actually have a very strong foot tickling kink even though I say fetish often when casually speaking about it.
Very good point. I tend to agree….it’s more of a kink than a true fetish, although my kink is combined with my fetish for pretty female feet.

I'm pretty entrenched in the kink world at this point (thanks tickling!), and I often see a resistance to being labelled a kinkster/fetishist when people are first dipping a toe into non-vanilla activities; there's a sort of clinging to I'm-not-a-weirdo or I'll-admit-to-this-much-but-not-that-much line of thinking. If one wants to let themselves off the hook re: having a fetish, I suppose antiquated definitions of fetish from the likes of Websters or the DSM-5 will let you off the hook, what with their insistence that a fetish is a "disorder" where an object/body part/activity is "required for arousal." But I suppose I'd ask: does a thing really need to lead to P in V to qualify as a fetish/kink? If a man can no longer get it up but he still gets a major brain buzz from spanking, does that make him any less of a spanking fetishist? If a woman is asexual but gets a sense of release from being provocatively tied into a pretzel via rope, does that make her any less of a rope fetishist? I'd say at the very least they're kinksters. And I'd also say: who cares about labels -- either needing them, or trying to run away from them.

As others here have noted, tickling -- and many other kinks/fetishes -- can be context-dependent in terms of being platonic or sexual. But even in a platonic situation, I'm keenly aware of the power differential of being a tickle top, and the loss of control I'm eliciting from the person on the receiving end. These kinda things (power differential, loss of control) are kinky as hell, and I think to deny it -- even in platonic play -- is, well, denialist! Putting someone in a pair of stocks, making them squirm & shriek, then saying it's just a hobby like macrame is a little disingenuous. Macrame doesn't involve safewords!

I suppose I'd ask anyone insisting that it's not a fetish/kink: what really is being achieved in your mind by drawing such lines in the sand?

As others here have noted, tickling -- and many other kinks/fetishes -- can be context-dependent in terms of being platonic or sexual.

Kink: I'm into tickling, I can cum from it, sure.

Fetish: I'm into tickling, I need some element of it to orgasm.

I'm getting confused on you combining the terms kink and fetish, but I'm also tipsy.

Tickling is something I enjoy!

Sure play is fun, but I don't suffer from the thirst or craving for it.

I'm more than content these days to go to munches and just generally hang out with my tickle friends, drink beer and eat chips

For me it's both. When I tickle my wife it leads to other things but tickle some one else it's also a stress relief. Does that make sense?

Although I definitely find tickling arousing, I wouldn't find it sexual, mainly because there's often a difference between physical interactions and sexual interactions. I've enjoyed tickling a number of my female friends, but because we're friends, I wouldn't want to have sex with them (I could call those friends with benefits relationships). Tickling can be also be used to flirt with someone you're interested in, but tickling and having sex are two different things. That being said, tickling, if encountered during an inappropriate time, place, or context, can also be viewed as sexual harassment if the person felt extremely uncomfortable by it, and its generally frowned upon in professional situations (ex: at work). While I have tickled a few of my female coworkers at a bar I used to work at, as well as this one woman who was a regular, that's because everyone was chill, but its still something that should be avoided at work because it can land you in a lot of trouble.

For me it is a fetish I need it to perform. Whilst it can be described as fun it is still the touch of generally hidden areas of the body and shows a certain amount of vulnerability on the part of the ticklee that isn’t always something that is wanted to be seen. It is also something I have only practiced with sexual partners and would only.

Lots of very valid points raised though just describing my own experiences and thoughts.

For me it is a complicated issue. I like non-sexual, non-fetishy and non-bondage style tickling - however I can find that non-sexual style arousing so that could technically make it a fetish even though I'm not interested in the sexual side of it at all

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back