• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The confirmation that your love interest is ticklish

Solestroker88

TMF Master
Just a post to share that one moment when you got the confirmation of your love intrest being ticklish how great is that moment even better if they enjoy it

Love it when ever I get my hands on a chicks feet and even better if there not one for showing them off and they mystery is confirmed

Thoughts ?

I was sooo happy when my boyfriend tickled me for the first time and loved it 🥰 it wasn't a must for a relationship, but it's an absolute bonus. Being in love with your best friend and being able to me goofy with each other and enjoy tickling together is amazing ❤ like all relationships we have our struggles, but I wouldn't trade him for anybody ❤

I was sooo happy when my boyfriend tickled me for the first time and loved it 🥰 it wasn't a must for a relationship, but it's an absolute bonus. Being in love with your best friend and being able to me goofy with each other and enjoy tickling together is amazing ❤ like all relationships we have our struggles, but I wouldn't trade him for anybody ❤

Good for you happy for you

Back when I was 21 I always suspected my then gf was ticklish but never really explored it. I waited 8 long months before the day came that she finally put on some pantyhose for an outing. I immediately grabbed her by the ankles and went to town on her feet. She went nuts and told me tickling her in pantyhose will drive her to insanity. Needless to say, had the best sex of my life that night.

I was sooo happy when my boyfriend tickled me for the first time and loved it �� it wasn't a must for a relationship, but it's an absolute bonus. Being in love with your best friend and being able to me goofy with each other and enjoy tickling together is amazing ❤ like all relationships we have our struggles, but I wouldn't trade him for anybody ❤

Good for you happy for you

What he said! That's really perfect!

Easy communication is everything, and with your best friend - it should always be that way - I hope that works out for you! :D

Last edited:

This is so great! I’m happy for you!!!

Back when I was 21 I always suspected my then gf was ticklish but never really explored it. I waited 8 long months before the day came that she finally put on some pantyhose for an outing. I immediately grabbed her by the ankles and went to town on her feet. She went nuts and told me tickling her in pantyhose will drive her to insanity. Needless to say, had the best sex of my life that night.

WOW! That is hot as f*ck! Nothing like nylon tickling! I've tickled my wife's feet in nylons more than a few times. Unfortunately, as they have almost disappeared in a fashion sense, it's been awhile since I have had the opportunity.

To the OP: I found that my wife's feet were ticklish when I first tried to give her a foot rub! She was seriously squirming and giggling the whole time! Before me, her feet just never got touched by anyone. We had to really work up to it, and I had to be very deliberate with my touches. I loved it because I knew she wasn't likely to become non-reactive, or immune to my tickles, (as it had happened to me with previous girls I have dated.) There are still spots I have to be careful with during a massage. 😎

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back